Justice For my Brother

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#67 Jan 30, 2013
Janet, Amy, marybeth, please tell the Granite city police what happened to my brother, Tony never did anything to you people he did not deserve what you did to him, Jesus forgive those that ask and do right, please do the right thing and tell the truth.

Location hidden

#69 Jan 30, 2013
Barbie wrote:
<quoted text> Tina it's hard to believe that someone would stick a needle in your brother while he's asleep. For one nobody would waste dope to shoot someone up with they'd use it on therself and not someone who isn't a junky. The story is nonbelievable your just trying to get the people that was using dope with your brother in trouble because they was with him using. It's upsetting he's dead but you and everyone knows he was using. You know first it's the pills then its too weak so they move on to this junk.
look what they did to Tony was horrible, they drug his body out side like garbage left him there for 2 days, they should be in trouble, Tony did take medication for his back injury, but Tony was not a user, please do what's right for Tony, he was my best friend and he never trashed the densons, he never trashed anyone, so why did they do that to him???????

Location hidden

#70 Jan 30, 2013
The truth has came out on the streets, why not tell the police, and for the last time, Tony moved away over 14 years ago to get away from all the crap going on in Granite, Tony was not a junki nor a shooter he could not stand needs ....Tony was a good man to all .

Location hidden

#71 Jan 30, 2013
Tony deserves Justice...As long as I am still alive I will continue to seek Justice for my best friend and brother, my life has been threatened, just want justice, what's right is right ...the only thing unbelievable is people like Barbie ...
sincere

Overland Park, KS

#72 Jan 31, 2013
Im sorry about your brother and I hope the truth comes out soon!!! But you never know, he could have been using with them.. If he wasn't, why would he be even hanging out with them in the first place? Sometimes it is hard to admit a loved one has a problem with the stuff, and its even hard to know they are on in when your not around them 24/7... It breaks my heart seeing you search for the truth F-I-N-E-. I feel for you and your family!!! The truth will come out one day. Maybe not here but it will when they face their maker!!!

Since: Jan 13

Florissant, MO

#73 Jan 31, 2013
Even if you are a user should your "buddies" turn the other cheek, and conceal your death until they drag your corpse around on a tarp and prop your dead body up until someone finds it??, or should they call for help? Maybe he did use, is that really the point? absolutely despicable to treat any human being like they treated her brother, I would hardly begrudge this girl for wanting the truth. Shame on you guys!! So sorry for your loss F.I.N.E it's hurts to lose loved one's.

Florissant, MO

#74 Jan 31, 2013
I am so nosey wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially when Janet dropped them both off at drug house!
I have heard this as well, Janet dropped off mari Beth and Jamie, and was there with tony sellers-have your life insurance paid up if your going around her!

Florissant, MO

#75 Feb 1, 2013
Barbie wrote:
<quoted text> Tina it's hard to believe that someone would stick a needle in your brother while he's asleep. For one nobody would waste dope to shoot someone up with they'd use it on therself and not someone who isn't a junky. The story is nonbelievable your just trying to get the people that was using dope with your brother in trouble because they was with him using. It's upsetting he's dead but you and everyone knows he was using. You know first it's the pills then its too weak so they move on to this junk.
She is trying to understand why they felt it necessary to conceal his death while they sat in the other room and did dope and ate mcdonalds, then drag him on a tarp and set him outside in 100 plus degree weather until he was FINALLY discovered. Hmmm I bet none of them have any medical knowledge besides how to hit a vein, so you how do you or did they know he was beyond help that would have been a call an ambulance could have made, butt none was ever called. Put yourself in his family's shoes for a moment, I have no doubt he was using that day but that surely does not justify what the densons did to that man.
blueeyes

Grain Valley, MO

#76 Feb 1, 2013
knows em wrote:
<quoted text>just like jamie huh?

Denson I'm sure you know all about heroin addition since that's all I hear about on here when the Denson name is.mentioned. I always see post of YOUR FAMILY ROBBING PEOPLE TO GET THERE FIX BECAUSE THEY ARE HEROIN USERS.but please don't put my cousin in that category as he was truelly a great guy. my COUSIN WAS NOT A thief. nor WAS HE A user. who knows what happen that night especially being around people like you. He was very trusting and that may be what killed him in my opinion. I just pray justice will be served. Please Gc help us get justice for Tony.

Location hidden

#80 Feb 2, 2013
FORCHRISTSSAKE wrote:
Even if you are a user should your "buddies" turn the other cheek, and conceal your death until they drag your corpse around on a tarp and prop your dead body up until someone finds it??, or should they call for help? Maybe he did use, is that really the point? absolutely despicable to treat any human being like they treated her brother, I would hardly begrudge this girl for wanting the truth. Shame on you guys!! So sorry for your loss F.I.N.E it's hurts to lose loved one's.
Thank you, your exactly right, every thing you said is what I have been trying to explain, what they did to Tony was horrible ...God bless you ...

Location hidden

#81 Feb 2, 2013
sincere wrote:
Im sorry about your brother and I hope the truth comes out soon!!! But you never know, he could have been using with them.. If he wasn't, why would he be even hanging out with them in the first place? Sometimes it is hard to admit a loved one has a problem with the stuff, and its even hard to know they are on in when your not around them 24/7... It breaks my heart seeing you search for the truth F-I-N-E-. I feel for you and your family!!! The truth will come out one day. Maybe not here but it will when they face their maker!!!
Thank you so much, may God bless you.

Location hidden

#82 Feb 2, 2013
PassionateHeart wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's any consolation, people really do reap what they sow. For instance, I had heard that my Dad was guilty of bad deeds himself in his youth. I was told he robbed graves, as was just hearsay about his mistakes, but when it came time his own death, he was robbed of his own grave for seven years, and so I couldn't help but wonder if that hearsay was really true. He sat in a closet for seven years before we were finally able to put him to rest with his parents as he had requested. That was a very difficult time in my life as I was 7 months pregnant with my first child when he passed. My Dad never got to meet his grandchildren here on earth, but my second child knew who he was from a picture and I was amazed about his recognition of him.
Thank you, may God bless you..

Location hidden

#83 Feb 2, 2013
F-I-N-E- wrote:
<quoted text>Paul come on really ....you are a joke, proper user name for you ...
my mistake, I am sure joker is Adam Bond, a short ,fat ,bald crack head from Cahokia, Sallys x, you truly are a joke...I am surprised your alive, all the bad you have done...understand ...

Florissant, MO

#86 Feb 25, 2013
FORCHRISTSSAKE wrote:
<quoted text>I have heard this as well, Janet dropped off mari Beth and Jamie, and was there with tony sellers-have your life insurance paid up if your going around her!
Looks like you got your justice, I am happy to hear black widow denson got the charges she deserved and all others involved. God bless your perseverance FINE!

Florissant, MO

#87 Feb 25, 2013
So relieved to hear all involved were charged!
Jenn

United States

#88 Feb 25, 2013
it is great to hear that your family can have some closure now due to the justice system :0)
angie

United States

#89 Feb 25, 2013
So did these people I'm reading about here get charged?

Florissant, MO

#90 Feb 25, 2013
angie wrote:
So did these people I'm reading about here get charged?
Yup finally!
happy day

United States

#91 Feb 26, 2013
Good news to hear, I'm happy for you and your family :)!!! Who all was charged and what are they being charged with ? Just nervous that it won't be a severe enought punishment...I know of a man guilty of the same horrible crime charged only with abandonment of a corspe, and he only served 2 1/2 months in jail !!! I'm sorry but that's not enough for leaving a person to die or throwing them away like a piece of trash !!! That was in MO so I'm praying IL has harsher punishment !!!
Concerned Citizen

Granite City, IL

#92 Feb 26, 2013
Your brother was still a junkie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeremy baker (Jan '11) 4 min Throwin a thought in 25
LouAnn Kinworthy Richards 10 min #youallNASTY 15
Good bye ZX 51 min Some guy 11
Brittany pulley 2 hr yeah right 21
Where did Richy Barnett ever go 2 hr smooth criminal 3
DB boogey shoogey 2 hr living it up if y... 7
Chancey brown 2 hr liljeani 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East St. Louis Mortgages