Jason Cohrs charged with 10 felonies

Posted in the East St. Louis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stltonite

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2011
this guy finally got cought! its about time!
hmmm

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2011
I already started a thread about this...HA - like minds!
stltonite

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2011
sorry i didnt see it. my bad
hmmmm

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2011
No, it's all good...I didn't put his name in the thread...just titled it Trash Off the Street.

He had a good chance of straightening up his life and apparently didn't want anything to do with that! Now that little boy of his isn't even going to have a dad if something happens to his mom...his mom is so sick, in and out of the hospital all the time.
thank God

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 15, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
No, it's all good...I didn't put his name in the thread...just titled it Trash Off the Street.
He had a good chance of straightening up his life and apparently didn't want anything to do with that! Now that little boy of his isn't even going to have a dad if something happens to his mom...his mom is so sick, in and out of the hospital all the time.
YES IT IS GOOD! If you know his bm then you know the HELL he's put her threw trying to take her son from her cause she has cf. thats total bullshit! his bm is a great mother and she has parents that help with her sons. Jason being out of the picture is the BEST thing that could have happened for them...what do you think that if something happened to his bm and he ended up with their son that he would raise him right???? NO WAY! He'd have that boy breaking into cars at the age 7! THANK THE LORD THAT'S 1 LESS LOSER ON THE STREET!
holywow

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2011
what kind of guy was this dude ive always heard all kinds of different things about him... hes cool to hes a gigantic thief drug addict. i heard he has a son and thats to bad that he has done this to himself but also his child.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2011
Really ten?
lil hmmmm

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2011
oh wow, i knew he would eventually go too far. thats so sad about his son though, growing up without a father.

Since: Nov 10

Granite City

#10 Jan 18, 2011
I know I shouldn't bring this thread back but, hahahahaha he got what was coming to him! Hopefully he will go spend time with his brother in Prison!
TY lonson

United States

#11 Jan 18, 2011
hahaha im glad this junky loser is in prison.
coors light

Granite City, IL

#12 Jan 19, 2011
ya now he can get all the sausage he wants in there hopefully they stretch him out like a pair of hanes underwear
Ty lonson

United States

#13 Jan 26, 2011
now he can finally take the butt pounding he has always wanted. i think he has a secret boyfriend anyways. i dont think he had a girlfriend, who would date him he is ugly as hell
hey

Englewood, CO

#14 Jan 27, 2011
What did he get charged with this time?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15 Jan 27, 2011
burglary-2 atms and home i believe.
Free

Decatur, IL

#16 Jan 13, 2012
Awwww! You guys really like me. And 10? really? lol!

“Not all that wander are lost”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 13, 2012
He's a piece of poop
FREE

Decatur, IL

#18 Jan 14, 2012
precious4girls wrote:
I know I shouldn't bring this thread back but, hahahahaha he got what was coming to him! Hopefully he will go spend time with his brother in Prison!
I wish I would've seen him!
shortty

United States

#19 Jan 18, 2012
That little boys mommy already died.
shortty

United States

#20 Jan 18, 2012
and also his other brother is out and doing really well, has a woman and a family and is getting a degree.
nunya

Granite City, IL

#21 Jan 24, 2012
belive it or not, his brother is out of prison and doing really good, hes got a job, a girlfriend he takes care of and is back in school, i never knew jason very well but ive known dustin for a while and ya he has fucked up but he is on the right track for know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lascelles Granite City 29 min Smdh 10
Tabetha riggs 1 hr mahz 25
kristy ryder (Oct '13) 1 hr Hoodrat 33
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 2 hr -Prince- 3,010
Funny!! Word association game. (Oct '15) 2 hr -Prince- 241
R.I.P Brandon Caple 2 hr GC TPT 24
Gilberta steward meth house exploding 2 hr question 90

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance