I guess

Belleville, IL

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Bet all the mentally challenged and crackheads got a 24 hour pass from the Alton State Hospital to spend a day with their family's.
What do they do but get on the forum and start in.
That's OK, let them have their fun but Monday they will be back on Thorizine since it's obvious that they are a threat to society and only had a 24 hour pass.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 16, 2013
I'm out on pass as well. hope my daughter feels taking a load from the old man.
what the

Belleville, IL

#3 Mar 16, 2013
cahokia trucker wrote:
I'm out on pass as well. hope my daughter feels taking a load from the old man.
If I was this mans daughter, you would be seeing me in court. This is so wrong.
oldstjoeguy

Hattiesburg, MS

#4 Mar 16, 2013
not wrong if it is true which i have no clue one way or the other.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#5 Mar 16, 2013
I think the Alton facilty is more or less shut down and is why the reason why this trucker moron is on all the time
I disagree

Collinsville, IL

#6 Mar 17, 2013
oldstjoeguy wrote:
not wrong if it is true which i have no clue one way or the other.
Mentioning the fathers name and then talking about the daughter. Anyone can figure out who these people are because people have put his name and address on topix before. I doubt the daughter wants all this filth put on topix if it is true or not. All this vulgar talking should be stopped. This shows the mentality of these people who enjoy this.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Your the worthless piece of work that started this thread. You got some of your own medicine and now you want to whine and cry about it and you pretend to be others and state what you should do. You have to be free of guilt yourself before you can take actions against others. I haven't seen where anyone posted your name on this thread either. What about you posting peoples criminal records? That's no better than what that person said about you and your daughter.I think it would stop if you would keep your mouth shut, but as we all have seen you cannot achieve that.
ha ha

Edwardsville, IL

#8 Mar 17, 2013
No no, it shows the mentallity of the drug addicts with no life other than this forum.
I love to throw them a bone now and then so they can feel like whatever they say is funny.
Thank God they have no children!!!
I disagree

Troy, IL

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Ben Al Around wrote:
Your the worthless piece of work that started this thread. You got some of your own medicine and now you want to whine and cry about it and you pretend to be others and state what you should do. You have to be free of guilt yourself before you can take actions against others. I haven't seen where anyone posted your name on this thread either. What about you posting peoples criminal records? That's no better than what that person said about you and your daughter.I think it would stop if you would keep your mouth shut, but as we all have seen you cannot achieve that.
I assume your are talking to me. I am not Trucker and I did not start this post. I have read other posts about his daughter and mentioning her father. You need to stop this. His daughter did not deserve all this filthy talking about her. Don't drag in an innocent person into your quarrel with this man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
name your last fart using a movie title. 38 min Sandy the Texan B... 14
Worthless Drunk Mothers 53 min Diane 16
Mama Mias 5 hr Baba 8
Trucker is 6 hr duh 5
Two thirds of Granite students not proficient i... 6 hr Old Timer 64
wheres sleepy sally been 7 hr Youralier 2
Bob Rachels is a sissy 8 hr fr fr 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East St. Louis Mortgages