Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Obamas Challenge

Round Lake, IL

#2456 Sep 22, 2012
Illeterate wrote:
<quoted text>Let us discuss basic grammar you only use a capital letter to begin a sentence or to begin speech:. It is really not that hard i.e YOU is not appropriate nor proper grammar.I am not making fun of your lack of basic writing skills there is nothing wrong with seeking outside help.
If Obama is elected in 2012, his greatest challenge will be dealing with the mess he inherits from the current president.
Pelosi

Romeoville, IL

#2457 Sep 22, 2012
I agree he will inherent his socialistic dream.
Obamas Challenge wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama is elected in 2012, his greatest challenge will be dealing with the mess he inherits from the current president.
Reagan was a Menance

Romeoville, IL

#2458 Sep 22, 2012
Shut up you Repub puke ain't you got's no brain look at my post #1678 I proved you wrong.
Obamas Challenge wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama is elected in 2012, his greatest challenge will be dealing with the mess he inherits from the current president.
UninformedOhio Republican

Munster, IN

#2459 Sep 23, 2012
Michelle wrote:
How can you blame President Romney that the 47% of the free loaders will loose the benefits after November. Seriously it is time for you to get a job.<quoted text>
When you play LOOSE with the facts, the LOSS of brain cells cause you to LOSE the ability to spell.
SuperStr0kes

La Grange, IL

#2460 Sep 23, 2012
We're all f**ked; none of the parties can do anything besides point fingers. How about working together to fix the sh1t that needs to be fixed? Oh, right; that would require some sort of intelligence and work, and based on the posts from both sides, that's like finding a winning lottery ticket in the garbage.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2461 Sep 23, 2012
Put this one in the if I can't pitch I'm taking my ball home category.

Mittens threatened to boycott the Univision interview unless he could bring in busloads of his supporters.

Shrub did the same thing at his town hall meetings. He even made people sign loyalty pledges to get in the door.

Why are Republican reluctant to speak before audiences made up of the general public?

I'll answer my own question: it's because their message sucks and they know the public doesn't like it. That's also the reason Romney and Ryan are refusing to give specifics on such things as what loopholes they would close.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2462 Sep 23, 2012
MANILA, Philippines Termites, storms and neglect have damaged part of former Philippine first lady Imelda Marcos' legendary stash of shoes and other vanity possessions, left behind after she and her dictator husband were driven into U.S. exile by a 1986 popular revolt.

Ann Romney immediately sent a note of sympathy to Imelda and Mitt contacted Angie's list for a list of contractors qualified to build disaster proof closets for Annie's equally vast collection of shoes and designer clothing at all of their mansions.

Meanwhile, while Princess Annie frets over the safety of her wardrobe, First Lady Michelle Obama continues to focus on her campaign of encouraging children to eat healthy.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2463 Sep 23, 2012
The Mormon church is now threatening it's members for speaking negatively of the Romney's. They have gone so far as to threaten to expel some members for doing just that. It appears the church hierarchy doesn't allow freedom of speech among it's members. Other cults keep their followers in line using this tactic too.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2464 Sep 23, 2012
Oh Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when you are a two-minute man, you have to do it twice, otherwise, the poor girl gets NOTHING out of it!
Ouch!
Get a clue

Chicago, IL

#2465 Sep 23, 2012
seriously wrote:
The Mormon church is now threatening it's members for speaking negatively of the Romney's. They have gone so far as to threaten to expel some members for doing just that. It appears the church hierarchy doesn't allow freedom of speech among it's members. Other cults keep their followers in line using this tactic too.
Kind of like the Obama cult followers, huh? Say it: Hope and Change!
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2466 Sep 23, 2012
Fat Pat Quinn wrote:
This is the best you ave we are 16 Trillion dollars in debt you moron. Thanks to to the Knuckle Head in Chief your man Obama.<quoted text>
Ever notice how the Obama bashers try to pin the entire debt on the president, but never mention that two thirds of it was courtesy of their own party? They also neglect to mention how much of Obama's part was carry over from the shrub. Or that a big part of it was spent to help clean up the Bush mess. Or that a big part of it was spent to save the American auto industry, the one Romney said should be allowed to go down. Bush spent trillions on wars and rewarding big Pharmaceutical companies, and Obama spent trillions to get the bus out of the ditch. In November the voters have a clear choice, do they stick with some one stopped this country from going into a true depression, or do they vote for someone who wants to return to the failed Republican policies of the past? For most, the answer is obvious.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2467 Sep 23, 2012
Get a clue wrote:
<quoted text> Kind of like the Obama cult followers, huh? Say it: Hope and Change!
I've never heard of the Democrats expelling any of their members, although I do know that the racist element in the party fled to the Republican party after the civil rights movement.
ForReallyForReal

Midlothian, IL

#2468 Sep 23, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever notice how the Obama bashers try to pin the entire debt on the president, but never mention that two thirds of it was courtesy of their own party? They also neglect to mention how much of Obama's part was carry over from the shrub. Or that a big part of it was spent to help clean up the Bush mess. Or that a big part of it was spent to save the American auto industry, the one Romney said should be allowed to go down.
I agree with Romney that the auto industry should have been allowed to go down. I think Obama threw away our money by helping them. What about helping my neighbor? His business went bankrupt, and he's also losing his home. Why didn't Obama save his business, and home? Why are the rich more important than the poor? If the auto business went down, I doubt the owners of the auto industry would have been homeless, like my neighbor. What do you think about that? I think Obama, and Romney are all about money. I wish there was a candidate for me to vote for.
Boy are you stupid

Chicago, IL

#2469 Sep 23, 2012
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You can't even spell your name right!
And that's just a start ...
"miserably life"?
And no period at the end of your run-on sentence?
I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:
"Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific."
Did you ever figure out that:
1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overestimate
2) Or that it's strong SUIT ... not strong "suite" you illiterate jackass?
3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?
Well? Did you?
I'm still waiting for an answer here ... since April!
How much more time do you need?
I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?
OUCH!
And since you never answered those questions there, I'll just KEEP POSTING IT to you ... over and over ... until you answer them you illiterate jackass.
Get the pattern?
Never mind, I found my Casio! I found it next to the dumpster in the alley where your wife and I "hooked up" the last time. Oopsie, my mistake!
purple squirrel

Arroyo Grande, CA

#2470 Sep 23, 2012
Boy are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text> Never mind, I found my Casio! I found it next to the dumpster in the alley where your wife and I "hooked up" the last time. Oopsie, my mistake!
Obviously one of the "smart" people Romney admits he won't attract! LOL!
Olive

Marion, IL

#2471 Sep 23, 2012
Boy are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text> Never mind, I found my Casio! I found it next to the dumpster in the alley where your wife and I "hooked up" the last time. Oopsie, my mistake!
One must usually attend a tractor pull or a Klan rally to meet a person of your stature.
purple squirrel

Arroyo Grande, CA

#2472 Sep 23, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
One must usually attend a tractor pull or a Klan rally to meet a person of your stature.
Oh, SNAP!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Good one!
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2473 Sep 23, 2012
ForReallyForReal wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Romney that the auto industry should have been allowed to go down. I think Obama threw away our money by helping them. What about helping my neighbor? His business went bankrupt, and he's also losing his home. Why didn't Obama save his business, and home? Why are the rich more important than the poor? If the auto business went down, I doubt the owners of the auto industry would have been homeless, like my neighbor. What do you think about that? I think Obama, and Romney are all about money. I wish there was a candidate for me to vote for.
I'm sorry for your neighbors problems. Unfortunately, businesses fail in this country on a regular basis. Some fail for economic reasons, but the vast majority of them fail because of decisions made by the owner or just plain poor business skills on the part of the owner. To blame all business failures on a president is wrong. Even Romney acknowledges that some of the companies he invested in failed. Does that mean they failed because of him?

The bailouts of GM and Chrysler were necessary to save an industry, but more importantly to save jobs. Every auto worker job creates between 27 to 30 spin off jobs.

Romney says they should have been allowed to go go bankrupt and restructure. That idea has a serious flaw. At the time, there was not enough capital available in the market place to do it. Only the goverment could do that.

As a financial guy, Mitt knows that and yet he continues to push that false narrative. Mitt uses his misleading comments for political purposes.
Wtf

Chicago, IL

#2474 Sep 23, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
One must usually attend a tractor pull or a Klan rally to meet a person of your stature.
you stupid liberals make me laugh! You insult and provoke others then when people push back, its always some comment that has something to do with racism. Good come back! Retards, all of you! So predictable!
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2475 Sep 23, 2012
Boy are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text> Never mind, I found my Casio! I found it next to the dumpster in the alley where your wife and I "hooked up" the last time. Oopsie, my mistake!
Did you meet up with Rush Limbaugh next to that dumpster too? Rush was meeting his drug supplier behind a dumpster. Why is it that you Republicans spend so much time around dumpsters? Pardon the pun, but that stinks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sing 19 min Dnp 2
poopoo vs free spirits 22 min mahz 14
Why does romanik thing anyone is scared of his ... (Mar '14) 2 hr Buckskin 10
where is dirtbag dirk?? 3 hr Stratosphere 5
Good news for Illinois moochers 6 hr Poofoo 11
Free Spirits the Bullies of GC 6 hr Rollin bickel 13
Mental illness, multiple screen names and You... 9 hr Poofoo 14

East St. Louis Jobs

Personal Finance

East St. Louis Mortgages