Next Last
sunny shores trailet park

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Parents need to watch there kids
Not me

Glencoe, MO

#2 Jan 2, 2013
There were three drunk ass men who decided to walk on the lake last night - fire trucks were called and everything. Drunken idiots the lot of them.

I did not here anything about a little kid on the lake though

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 2, 2013
I bet that was a sobering experience. Dumbasses s/h known better.
sunny shores trailer park

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2013
It was a lil kid think 11 or 12 years old
staci

Granite City, IL

#5 Jan 4, 2013
ok this was my 17 yr old son that walked across the lake and fell through the ice..my son does NOT drink or do drugs and ppl always say oh they were on drugs or drunk well he wasnt and he had drug test done and all clean ty...i watch my kids..he is 17 and im not going to walk around holding his hand everytime he walks out the door...all i can say is he is very lucky to be alive and he will NEVER do that again...so ppl dont know the story then keep ur comments to ur self until u know the facts and i have more then one child and NONE of my kids drink or do drugs..
Not me

Glencoe, MO

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Well Stacy, I hate to break it to you but your kid is a total dumb ass - too bad natural selection didn't take him out. It was after midnight - what the hell was he doing after midnight walking on a (not so) frozen lake? Out past curfew and not drinking or on drugs - it makes your son a TOTAL dumb ass. What is more to the story? Clearly you were NOT watching your kid or he would not have been out past curfew and walking on a frozen lake - nice parenting there! I bet you live in one of the crack/meth house on the 300 block don't you? Which means your kid was not even on or near your residence when he decided to walk on the lake. Who were the other two kids with him?

You are welcome - we called 911 for your dumb ass son whose pathetic screams woke me up at MIDNIGHT on a work night. Good thing we were watching out for your son when you were not. Get your kid under control and get your tubes tied
Thankful

United States

#8 Jan 4, 2013
He aught to feel lucky, and praise whoever heard him because at that time of night, he's lucky anyone heard him. I wouldn't have tho cuz I sleep like a baby.
Hey Hunted

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Not me wrote:
Well Stacy, I hate to break it to you but your kid is a total dumb ass - too bad natural selection didn't take him out. It was after midnight - what the hell was he doing after midnight walking on a (not so) frozen lake? Out past curfew and not drinking or on drugs - it makes your son a TOTAL dumb ass. What is more to the story? Clearly you were NOT watching your kid or he would not have been out past curfew and walking on a frozen lake - nice parenting there! I bet you live in one of the crack/meth house on the 300 block don't you? Which means your kid was not even on or near your residence when he decided to walk on the lake. Who were the other two kids with him?
You are welcome - we called 911 for your dumb ass son whose pathetic screams woke me up at MIDNIGHT on a work night. Good thing we were watching out for your son when you were not. Get your kid under control and get your tubes tied
What a Bitc*. Hope you are never screaming in need of some one to call 911 for you.

Natural selection? The world needs less bitc*es like you.

Woke up a midnight to save someone. Boo-hoo.

Did I mention you are a total bi*ch.
Not me

Glencoe, MO

#10 Jan 4, 2013
lol! I am the bitch when this woman's kid is practically walking through my backyard at midnight with his friends?!? Bite me - the little douchbag should have been at home with his crack head momma and not doing God knows what at such a late hour. The world needs less dumbasses like him. Do you think the little tard's momma is going to pay for the 911 services or do you think the tax payers are going to foot the bill? I hope that GCPD cites this kid for trespassing and being out past curfew.

That is Miz Bitch to you
Staci

Granite City, IL

#11 Jan 4, 2013
For 1 i don't do drugs so u Meth heads don't know shit. For 2 I know who called 911and it sure wasn't u. For 3 it wasn't midnight. His friends r the ones who saw everything and if there is more to the story don't u think I would be questioned. Yes. If u know where I live come say this shit to my face but no u have to hide behind a computer. U don't know me or my kids apparently. If u don't know what ur talking about then shut the hell up and mind ur own business and keep doing ur drugs
Staci

Granite City, IL

#12 Jan 4, 2013
Btw im not hiding my name or hiding from anyone
Staci

Granite City, IL

#14 Jan 4, 2013
Hey Hunted wrote:
<quoted text>
What a Bitc*. Hope you are never screaming in need of some one to call 911 for you.
Natural selection? The world needs less bitc*es like you.
Woke up a midnight to save someone. Boo-hoo.
Did I mention you are a total bi*ch.

This bitch didn't even call 911 and don't know what shes talking about
Staci

Granite City, IL

#15 Jan 4, 2013
Thankful wrote:
He aught to feel lucky, and praise whoever heard him because at that time of night, he's lucky anyone heard him. I wouldn't have tho cuz I sleep like a baby.
Im sooo thankful he's alive and he was not by himself when it happened.
What a gal

United States

#16 Jan 4, 2013
WTG stacie... People talk to stir it up... Hang in, don't pay attention this crap... ;)
Not me

Glencoe, MO

#17 Jan 4, 2013
lol! It was just after midnight - there may have been more than 1 phone call to 911 (moron) it occurred off the 100 block - you trailer park whore and your shitty ass kid drowning in the frozen lake woke everyone up - everyone but you - you stupid twat.

I know exactly when it happened - and I know there were two other people with him. I am not making this shit up because i was there and my neighbors were there and you were not there.

I think my daughter recorded him screaming on her damn cell phone as well.

Where were you when your kid was out past curfew on the other side of the park? Not smoking meth or crack or whatever it is you do on the 300 block? WTG Stacie raising a moron - hope you have better luck with the rest of your litter of children
Not me

Glencoe, MO

#19 Jan 4, 2013
And learn to spell you illiterate slag.
sumthinelse

United States

#20 Jan 4, 2013
Its unreal how judgemental and insensitive people are in this town. Teenagers do dumb stuff sometimes, but maybe you've never been a teen. And its impossible to constantly watch a 17 year old. Thank God this boy is ok. The most horrible thing for a parent to go through is the loss of a child. Just hope that "not me " doesn't have a tragedy to a child because things like this happens everyday and some don't end like this story. Staci I'm thankful your son is alright. Don't even read the hurtful things that people like that say. I'd hate to be the Mother that raised such an insensitive, cruel person as that!
Anonymous

United States

#22 Jan 4, 2013
Hey you low life thats talking stuff on staci: shes not a pot head and she dont do drugs! I know her because im friends with her kids! So shut up and stay out of it, and if you know the "full" story, you would know who the other two kids are so , therefore your statement is invalid, because you dont know the full story!!!
Thatbish

United States

#23 Jan 4, 2013
Lol Eric shouldn't have been walking on there in the first place. Then ALL of these dumb fcks wouldn't be arguing.
Staci

Granite City, IL

#24 Jan 4, 2013
Ty all that is respectful. Who ever that bitch is can come say it to me since u think u know so much about me and my kids. I must be doing something right none of my kids do drugs or drink oh and neither do I. That's y I was notified at 1127 huh. It happened at 1100 ty. Since u know so much who came to my house and told me huh. Curfew out here isn't 1100 read ur rules oh and yes he was in my back yard when he did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deante waters 6 min Angela hernandez 1
louann and garrett 33 min huh 1
Slutiest GC girls in the 80's 57 min Barb 5
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 2,291
total ness 1 hr Allen Harper 23
matt marcum 1 hr haha 24
Andrea Casper 5 hr crack heads 2
More from around the web

East St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE