digital converter box
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
gagem

United States

#43 Feb 4, 2013
lol I reckon I.might idk yet
Anonymous

Tulsa, OK

#44 Feb 4, 2013
shlisten wrote:
Ewww la la. I bet he'll dig that southern MS accent.
I dont have a MS accent lol I was born in Mo in Maryland Heights. Lol

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#45 Feb 5, 2013
wow...

someone hit a nerve!
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#46 Feb 5, 2013
Why do yuo need a cable box? They stealing them in the KP, home of single mothers, these days?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#47 Feb 5, 2013
hazel33 wrote:
Mz A.. u sound like you need some di** in your life they do make toys to replace the real thing incase you cant get one hint hint and to twp they also have ana* toys for whateva ur into
Gwaf! sounds like I hit a nerve. You are welcome.
Anonymous

Tulsa, OK

#48 Feb 5, 2013
Not really I just think by your uppidy additude you might need to get your nosey ass laid once in awhile lmao

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#49 Feb 5, 2013
hazel33 wrote:
Not really I just think by your uppidy additude you might need to get your nosey ass laid once in awhile lmao
lmao! Unlike yourself I can find other ways to be entertained and productive other than just spreading my legs and watching television.

Here is a spelling lesson for you: Uppity, attitude and nosy. Now the next time you decide to troll using those words, you might be taken a little more seriously than the illiterate,unimaginative KP trash you are proving yourself to be. Clearly you suffer from diurnal anomalies that make you very cranky. Perhaps all that dairy from WIC is stopping you up? Might I suggest more fiber? It must be painful to be you (in so many ways.) You have my deepest sympathies.
Anonymous

Prairie Village, KS

#54 Feb 6, 2013
Miz Anthrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What did I say that gave you that impression? Did you follow the length of this entire conversation and come to that conclusion? Would I be a better person if I just spread my legs and watched television as was previously suggested? Perhaps you have better insight than I do ...you wound me wth?!?!- you truly wound me
you txt like that now a days you dnt spell every single word out anyway I just said you might not be so worried about everybody else if you and be such a beoch if you got some di** lol but we know thats not gonna happen.... i wish i could get free dairy from the gov. And i didnt have to make a morgage every month life would be a whole lot easier but anyways Im done with you old bat....( but really im sure you could find somebody around the gc bus station to knock them old cobb webs off) i would make the world a better place

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#55 Feb 6, 2013
hazel33 wrote:
<quoted text> you txt like that now a days you dnt spell every single word out anyway I just said you might not be so worried about everybody else if you and be such a beoch if you got some di** lol but we know thats not gonna happen.... i wish i could get free dairy from the gov. And i didnt have to make a morgage every month life would be a whole lot easier but anyways Im done with you old bat....( but really im sure you could find somebody around the gc bus station to knock them old cobb webs off) i would make the world a better place
wow!!!!

and you reported me?

wow!!!!!!
Anonymous

Prairie Village, KS

#56 Feb 6, 2013
the white power ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
wow!!!!
and you reported me?
wow!!!!!!
i never reported anybody, i feel like if you dont like it dont read...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#57 Feb 6, 2013
hazel33 wrote:
<quoted text> I dont have a MS accent lol I was born in Mo in Maryland Heights. Lol
So you are from the "Show Me" state. How did you end up in GC?

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#58 Feb 7, 2013
hazel33 wrote:
<quoted text> i never reported anybody, i feel like if you dont like it dont read...
oh i do enjoy you..it is just that i do not enjoy hypocrisy..
Miz Anthrope

Imperial, MO

#60 Feb 8, 2013
hazel33 wrote:
<quoted text> you txt like that now a days you dnt spell every single word out anyway I just said you might not be so worried about everybody else if you and be such a beoch if you got some di** lol but we know thats not gonna happen.... i wish i could get free dairy from the gov. And i didnt have to make a morgage every month life would be a whole lot easier but anyways Im done with you old bat....( but really im sure you could find somebody around the gc bus station to knock them old cobb webs off) i would make the world a better place
I appreciate your concern about my sex life but I must respectfully decline. I am not into skanky, illiterate, welfare chicks wearing strap-ons I don't care how much penicillin you have taken! I would not screw you with TWPR's cod piece! I prefer intelligent, erudite men - not silly slutty little girls - but good luck with that whole bi-curious thing - I will leave hanging out at the bus station to you since that seems to have worked so well for you in the past.
no idiot here

Granite City, IL

#61 Feb 8, 2013
Brian wrote:
Why do yuo need a cable box? They stealing them in the KP, home of single mothers, these days?
Hey, Brian, you might want to start calling it the Commons. Just to let all know, two days ago, I was driving on Edwards street, and passed by what used to be KP. The last five units have been torn down, and the equipment operators are breaking up the concrete and dumping them into trucks. I think all that one will see today is nothing but turf. Now, about that cemetary......is Mark out there?? Does he know what is next for the cemetary?? And to all, please excuse me for the distraction, just passing on some news.....
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#62 Feb 8, 2013
no idiot here wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, Brian, you might want to start calling it the Commons. Just to let all know, two days ago, I was driving on Edwards street, and passed by what used to be KP. The last five units have been torn down, and the equipment operators are breaking up the concrete and dumping them into trucks. I think all that one will see today is nothing but turf. Now, about that cemetary......is Mark out there?? Does he know what is next for the cemetary?? And to all, please excuse me for the distraction, just passing on some news.....
Great idea. Spend millions on a new housing developement that amounts to the same old thing. Oh I know that supposedly this time it will be harder to get in, but that will pass. Just talk to a precient committeman etc and before you know it the new KP by whatever name will be like the old KP. Government housing programs never work and only buy vote and destroy neighborhoods. Remember Pruitt Igoe? How about all of those housing projects in East St louis...it never really gets better...only worse

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#63 Feb 8, 2013
Miz Anthrope wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your concern about my sex life but I must respectfully decline. I am not into skanky, illiterate, welfare chicks wearing strap-ons I don't care how much penicillin you have taken! I would not screw you with TWPR's cod piece! I prefer intelligent, erudite men - not silly slutty little girls - but good luck with that whole bi-curious thing - I will leave hanging out at the bus station to you since that seems to have worked so well for you in the past.
whoah!!!!!!!

my cod piece???????

i have heard it called many things..but damn that was original!!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#64 Feb 8, 2013
the white power ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
whoah!!!!!!!
my cod piece???????
i have heard it called many things..but damn that was original!!!!!
LMAO - it is not really original - See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codpiece

I just thought it sounded funnier and less crass than the current colloquialisms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tony and kyle 1 hr belly flop 4
Creep with tear drop tattoo 2 hr bunch of punks 20
Low Life Mother 4 hr belly flop 7
herryan murphy 5 hr Will 4
schylar tubbs? (Jun '11) 6 hr Scum 21
News Two charged in connection with fatal stabbing i... (Oct '13) 6 hr Junkietilltheend 215
who are the closet methheads 6 hr Bigbanggang 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East St. Louis Mortgages