Why are people always saying GC Hoosier

Why are people always saying GC Hoosier

Posted in the East St. Louis Forum

UNBELEIVABLE

Belleville, IL

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I like living in GC yea theres some hoosiers here, but there are so many people here that are just good people. We have a good school system and a good college. We have a nice shopping area. The property isnt to cheap or to expensive. The hospital is one of the number one heart hospitals in the US. The park is a plus to our community. People be like EEWWW Im from Edwardsville well guess what Edwardsville has white trash too, and trailer parks. We have a nice community and if you dont like it leave it, or dont come here.... And people from GC quit getting on here with your racist hillbilly talk..... Be proud of your community and get involved dont blame one race for the crime problems youve been having for years..... and every area has crime I will tell you one thing GC is safer then STL city and county
UNBELEIVABLE

Belleville, IL

#2 Jan 29, 2013
if thats the case Im PROUD TO BE A GC HOOSIER!!!!!!
hmmmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 31, 2013
YEEEEHAAAA!!!!

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 1, 2013
UNBELEIVABLE wrote:
I like living in GC yea theres some hoosiers here, but there are so many people here that are just good people. We have a good school system and a good college. We have a nice shopping area. The property isnt to cheap or to expensive. The hospital is one of the number one heart hospitals in the US. The park is a plus to our community. People be like EEWWW Im from Edwardsville well guess what Edwardsville has white trash too, and trailer parks. We have a nice community and if you dont like it leave it, or dont come here.... And people from GC quit getting on here with your racist hillbilly talk..... Be proud of your community and get involved dont blame one race for the crime problems youve been having for years..... and every area has crime I will tell you one thing GC is safer then STL city and county
why you ask?

well like the illiterate tards that spell "loser" as "looser"..some reject canadian meant to say "hoser" and spelled it as "hoosier"

that is all "their" is to it...nothing more..nothing less...
Unbelievable

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Feb 4, 2013
I should register my name to ensure it is spelled correctly and not used by others. LOL :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sammie ship 10 min Brandi 9
katie supinsky 14 min Jessieb 8
Kate supinski ryan batson charges with meth 18 min Had to say 20
Lisa Feder child molester at CHS!! 55 min Brian 2
Shelly smith 1 hr AmWeb 7
Lisa McAllister 1 hr GoLisa 8
All these bitch ass Trolls in GC. 2 hr The real CJ 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East St. Louis Mortgages