United States

#1 Mar 22, 2013

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 22, 2013
Catchy thread title and I do not approve-----

However------

The face of Elkins says it all------

He doesn't care about his own life so why would he care about the lives of others.

He doesn't.

He needs to suffer and rot in a hell hole prison.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#3 Mar 22, 2013
Surprise surprise, another INTERRACIAL BLACK ON WHITE MURDER. Looks like the groid was the same age as 17 year old Treyvon Martin. I'm waiting for pics of this chimp in its little league baseball outfit when it was 10 years old like they did with skittles eating Treyvon to show how young and innocent it was. When are you 87% going to get tired of this? Why the white race cannot see they are being preyed upon by these African savages is beyond me. No other race on the planet has so little regard and respect for their own people as whites. This black animal put a bullet through this white infant babies head! Is this NOT enough? Had the baby been a negro baby, and the perp white, the President himself would of been speaking on the white house lawn today with a tear in his eye. Anyone see anything wrong yet? Where is the outrage and racial sensitivity from the blacks? You wont see it, because its not there, and never will be. Instinctively we all know this and need to stop living in this crazy multicultural fairy tail?
mahz

Belleville, IL

#4 Mar 23, 2013
white trash
elephant in room

Granite City, IL

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Chad stalag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toys for Tots and other grants.. 5 hr Rich 15
News Charges filed against Granite City man accused ... 7 hr Warden Grinch 23
Where is mahz 11 hr Dee lay knee 22
The Behavioral Display of Bullies 13 hr ohemgee 9
Looking For Needy Family To Sponsor For Christmas (Oct '12) 15 hr Stevo 141
Notorious TabloiDuo Angel-jacK Howser-CivilRigh... 18 hr Rollo 2
FLAMER don 18 hr Tim 3

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance