First Prev
of 6
Next Last
concerned

Alton, IL

#1 Nov 21, 2011
Has anyone seen jen seago lately? If so please have her contact her family. Thank you
Bonnie

United States

#2 Nov 24, 2011
Still nothing???
gcres

Granite City, IL

#3 Nov 24, 2011
really . . . shes been long gone for a long time
ohhhhhmyyyyy

Alton, IL

#4 Nov 25, 2011
gcres wrote:
really ... shes been long gone for a long time
I heard that her family hasnt heard from her in a month and they r worried about her. She has a serious drug problem and no one has heard from her. My theroy ,she is hiding out shuttin that shit.
concerned 2

Granite City, IL

#5 Nov 28, 2011
is she bindging again...I heard she was in bad shape...she's gonna end up just like her bio mom and dad...pretty sad
some one who luvs her

Alton, IL

#6 Nov 30, 2011
ohhhhhmyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that her family hasnt heard from her in a month and they r worried about her. She has a serious drug problem and no one has heard from her. My theroy ,she is hiding out shuttin that shit.
I wish people would leave her alone.She has a serious problem and doesnt need a bunch of ass holes to talk about her. I have known her her whole life. She has been thru so much an dont need this shit. She s a loving,careing person when she is strait. She has a heart of gold. When her dad passed and who cares how he died, it pushed her over the edge. She feels she has no one. Jen I love you and always will and I wish you the best and always have. I will love you till the day I die. I hope you get things sorted out and get things going and find happiness. Just no you are not alone even when you think you are. I love baby girl.
bday

Granite City, IL

#9 Dec 2, 2011
happy birthday jennifer you are 30 today maybe its time to grow up
FYI

Collinsville, IL

#10 Dec 2, 2011
Jens mother was not a drug addict so b4 u talk know the facts!
Iknowthefacts

Granite City, IL

#11 Dec 2, 2011
ummm, FYI, her bio mom was a drug addict, not her adopted mom...get your facts straight
IknowthePEOPLE

Collinsville, IL

#12 Dec 2, 2011
Here are the facts that matter: Jen's mom was a terriffic person who loved her daughter VERY much. She'd worked as a nurse. And at least until the last couple of years of her life, when she was married to basically a gangster and got wrapped up in that lifestyle, she was NOT a drug addict. Sorry, but unless you were there, and I was, you don't know the facts.
Iknowthefacts

Granite City, IL

#13 Dec 2, 2011
addict or not, if you sow the wind, you are gonna reap the whirlwind...and Jen is soon to follow....sad, very sad....
december girl

Granite City, IL

#14 Dec 2, 2011
So has anyone put a missing report out for her,since she's been missing for over a month????? She is still a human who obvious has a BIG DRUG problem....maybe instead of cont putting her down,try and find her and look for drug treatment programs''LONG-TERM''
december girl

Granite City, IL

#15 Dec 2, 2011
The well's center in Jacksonville,Il is a great program...Have known few people who have went there and are doing GREAT!!!
somewhoknew2

Alton, IL

#16 Dec 3, 2011
IknowthePEOPLE wrote:
Here are the facts that matter: Jen's mom was a terriffic person who loved her daughter VERY much. She'd worked as a nurse. And at least until the last couple of years of her life, when she was married to basically a gangster and got wrapped up in that lifestyle, she was NOT a drug addict. Sorry, but unless you were there, and I was, you don't know the facts.
Her mom did use drugs they where in the house when she died . she liked to party with the best of them. get YOUR story strait!!
anonymous

Granite City, IL

#17 Dec 3, 2011
somewhoknew2 wrote:
<quoted text>Her mom did use drugs they where in the house when she died . she liked to party with the best of them. get YOUR story strait!!
And WTF does that matter at this point? Jen clearly has a major problem so why don't people try to think of ways to help i/o dragging up ancient history that is extremely painful to some people? Seriously...we're all really impressed (not) that you Know the scoop but at this point who freakin' cares?!?! Just let it be!

Jen - Please seek help before it's too late. Clearly there are a lot of people that care about you and are worried sick about you. Don't throw it all away...
Iknowthefacts

Granite City, IL

#18 Dec 3, 2011
anonymous....the reason it's important to look back on the past, is if you don't learn from it, it continues....so, Jennifer has not learned from the past, and her future is unsure for it....Jen has a drug problem, but the only one that can help Jen, is Jen....
GCgirl 001

Collinsville, IL

#19 Dec 3, 2011
Just wondering….where did her family live i Granite? Was it off of westmoreland drive??
Uhhuh

San Jose, CA

#21 Dec 5, 2011
I saw her at the collinsville bread co with an older man last week.
probly

Granite City, IL

#22 Dec 5, 2011
prob whos shes prego by
Uhhuh wrote:
I saw her at the collinsville bread co with an older man last week.
IknowthePEOPLE

Collinsville, IL

#23 Dec 10, 2011
@somewhoknew2 have someone read my post to you again. The part where it says "the last couple years of her life" which were spent in that house. And once again, we're talking "drug use" not "drug addict". She was able to keep her shit together. My story is straight, genius. You can post whatever you want on here all day, but nothing you or anyone else has to say will convince me that they know better than I do what this person was like. Get yourself a life. Posting on here about long dead people whom you care nothing about is a waste of your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica or Riley not in love with the best hubb... 1 min YouAHookerBisch 15
name your last fart using a movie title. 1 min suspicious 22
Christopher Wallace (Dec '14) 1 min lol 216
Ronnie Andrews (Dec '14) 9 min ronnie andrews 19
Megan 17 min omg 7
Pregnant Junkies 40 min wow 15
TRUMP in number one spot... 41 min Jeff 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East St. Louis Mortgages