Mark McKechan and Edward O'Brian arre...
lol

United States

#21 Apr 5, 2013
I know ed, I have known him all my life. Haven't seen him in years ex,pet for at his fathers funeral.... It's really shameful that he disgraced his dad this way...
get your facts straight

United States

#22 Apr 5, 2013
Megan Kohler is NOT his daughter and Mark is NOT his nephew. If u don't know what u r talking about then don't post BS
get your facts straight

United States

#23 Apr 5, 2013
Really u know them. I don't think so... Otherwise u would not have posted that
Uh Huh

United States

#24 Apr 5, 2013
According to BND, McKechen has 2 DUIs, one from 1996 and one from 2008. O'Brain has one from 2011. Morons!
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Apr 5, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Was they working when they commited the crimes? If so, I agree.
Because they are government employees committing a crime to try and influence election results. While they may not have been working, the crime was job related being that their employment decisions are made by elected officials.
Gene Bakers fools

United States

#26 Apr 5, 2013
get your facts straight wrote:
Really u know them. I don't think so... Otherwise u would not have posted that
Jerry McKechan - son Patrick used to work at the Nameoki Township Office

Mark McKechan - Jerry's nephew, still works at the Nameoki Township even though he doesn't have a valid driver's license, yet operates township equipment

Megan McKechan Kohler - Married to Scott Kohler, Mark's sister, Jerry's niece

Mark and Megan's mother ALSO works at Nameoki Township

Megan's husband, SCOTT KOHLER, running for Township Supervisor, HIS WIFE DROVE WHILE THEY STOLE AND DESTROYED PROPERTY

Gene Baker - appointed to township highway commissioner AFTER Buddy OBrien, Ed's father passed away, and fighting desperately to hold onto the position........

ED OBRIEN AND MARK MCKECHAN WORK FOR GENE BAKER

Figure it out, you can keep saying I don't know what I'm talking about....LOOK AT THE NAME, I don't give a flip if I had her pegged as Jerry's daughter..........SHE IS STILL A MCKECHAN, and her husband is running for office....AND SHE DROVE THESE IDIOTS AROUND WHILE THEY DESTROYED THE COMPETITION'S CAMPAIGN SIGNS.

You still trying to defend this chit???????? You're either related or just plain pathetic.
Gene Bakers fools

United States

#27 Apr 5, 2013
get your facts straight wrote:
Really u know them. I don't think so... Otherwise u would not have posted that
Okay, a-hole, you spell out how they are related. Are you saying that Megan McKechan Kohler is not related to Jerry McKechan????????

I'm so damn sick and tired of every complacent pigeon chit eater kissing their asses, or trying to cover up their illegal activity.

Spill it Francis......how did this really go down and who are the players, and how are they related.

You're flapping your cake hole in an attempt to say I'm lying, or don't know what's going on.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE interpret one of about thirty newspaper, news station stories that is out there.
get your facts straight

United States

#28 Apr 5, 2013
Congrats someone helped u get your facts straight. But the bottom line is neither Scott or Gene had anything to do with this. The bad choices made by Scott's family and Gene's partner is not there fault. So remember that. U wouldn't want me to Judge u for what your family or friends did...would u
get your facts straight

United States

#29 Apr 5, 2013
Really u have to turn into a Hoosier a@@ because u didn't have your facts straight and I pointed that out. Just because Mark or Megan made a bad move doesnt mean Scott or Gene are bad. I would think u would not want someone to judge u that way either. So stop being a jerk. If u want to speak facts do be it otherwise u r just a Sh@t talkin a@@
Uh Huh

United States

#30 Apr 5, 2013
get your facts straight wrote:
Really u have to turn into a Hoosier a@@ because u didn't have your facts straight and I pointed that out. Just because Mark or Megan made a bad move doesnt mean Scott or Gene are bad. I would think u would not want someone to judge u that way either. So stop being a jerk. If u want to speak facts do be it otherwise u r just a Sh@t talkin a@@
The more you post the more foolish you look.
Gene Bakers fools

United States

#31 Apr 5, 2013
get your facts straight wrote:
Really u have to turn into a Hoosier a@@ because u didn't have your facts straight and I pointed that out. Just because Mark or Megan made a bad move doesnt mean Scott or Gene are bad. I would think u would not want someone to judge u that way either. So stop being a jerk. If u want to speak facts do be it otherwise u r just a Sh@t talkin a@@
After my last post, please point out what isn't fact.
You need to do a little research, you need to do a little reading, or are you already privy to all the crap going and are just trying to do a little damage control?

I don't need to judge the trashy low life crap they are doing, apparently the judge will be doing that.

If you consider not keeping my mouth shut as me being a jerk, why are you taking it so personally.

AGAIN, I reposted with corrected relationships, are you saying anything else isn't true?

Not a sh>t talker, just a tax paying township citizen who is fed up with the way the township has been abused by a handful of families who use it as their personal enterprise.

It's immaterial at this point, Kohler and Baker have shot themselves in the foot, and I for one, am laughing my azz off over this.

Now again, please point out what is not fact in what I say.
Gene Bakers fools

United States

#32 Apr 5, 2013
And what's even funnier is you thinking you have put me in my place. Keep talking, you couldn't be more transparent if you tried.
get your facts straight

United States

#33 Apr 5, 2013
Foolish to whom a uninformed a@@ like u. I don't think so. Forgive me for trying to set the record straight. BS must be the name of your game. So with that said goodnight and Rock it Scott & Gene!!!
Gene Bakers fools

United States

#34 Apr 5, 2013
get your facts straight wrote:
Congrats someone helped u get your facts straight. But the bottom line is neither Scott or Gene had anything to do with this. The bad choices made by Scott's family and Gene's partner is not there fault. So remember that. U wouldn't want me to Judge u for what your family or friends did...would u
My family would never put me or anyone else in this stupid position. Mark isn't running for office, Ed isn't running for office, but Gene Baker and Scott Kohler are. And they didn't know anything about it? hahahahahahaha

Obrien and McKechan work for Gene Baker, are you serious?

You have missed your calling. You would make a wonderful author of fairy tales.

Again, they are toast. The will not be elected and they have no one but themselves to blame.
Gene Bakers fools

United States

#35 Apr 5, 2013
And how do YOU KNOW they didn't have anything to do with this?

Care to explain "the bottom line"?
Gene Bakers fools

United States

#36 Apr 5, 2013
get your facts straight wrote:
Foolish to whom a uninformed a@@ like u. I don't think so. Forgive me for trying to set the record straight. BS must be the name of your game. So with that said goodnight and Rock it Scott & Gene!!!
Oh, no no no...by all means. SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT!
NO B.S. involved, we in the township are all sick and tired of the B.S.!

Uninformed, me? Hardly.

SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT! What is being told in the news articles?
Is there more to the story?

Spill, I mean after all, you said Gene Baker and Scott Kohler had nothing to do with this.

Can you back that up?

Let's hear it.

Aren't you the one that said Megan McKechan Kohler was Mark's brother?

Seriously pal, your argument is weak, no substance other than the fact I incorrectly posted Megan as Jerry McKechan's daughter. It's all you have, and you preface each of your posts accusing me of being misinformed.

Do you dispute all the McKechan connections at the township?

What would motivate these two guys to go out and do what they did?
What would motivate the wife of Scott Kohler to join in?

Why would they do it?

They love their boss so much that they were willing to commit crimes on his behalf, unsolicated and without being asked to do it?

You can run and hide, ending your stupid responses to my questions, that's fine. We can talk Wednesday morning when Kohler and Baker will be licking their wounds over the stupid decision to snuff out and steal their competition's campaign signs.

Can't wait for Madison County and the City of Madison to hop on in with their charges as well.
Uh Huh

United States

#37 Apr 5, 2013
get your facts straight wrote:
Foolish to whom a uninformed a@@ like u. I don't think so. Forgive me for trying to set the record straight. BS must be the name of your game. So with that said goodnight and Rock it Scott & Gene!!!
Foolish to everyone that's who. Throw your pathetic temper tantrum and call a few more names. Like I said, the more you post the more foolish you look.
get your facts straight

United States

#38 Apr 5, 2013
I am sorry this is hard for u to understand but the bottom line is neither Scott or Gene had anything to do with this. Why blame the wrong people. Would u or would u not like to be blamed for something your family ever did??? Don't answer that cause everyone knows NO one should be blamed for other actions. Move on
get your facts straight

United States

#39 Apr 5, 2013
Really so ever person who has done a crime is the families fault really. I hope u don't post your real name as I think many will disagree. People r responsible for there own action Think his u r not running for anything
Ya know

Granite City, IL

#41 Apr 5, 2013
Judy's happy all this went down. Y'all quite bashing her and moved on to the next group of politicians. To bad we can't wipe them all away and start over with the next batch of retards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sad 35 min ChopperSam 1
Train 1 hr R Rollo 3
Scott Wilson 2 hr Bree 11
Pee wee Penrod Greg Penrod 2 hr Tab 7
Neighbor moved 4 hr Wild Bill Breakers 7
Sunday Open Weight Challenge on Godin 5 hr Rich Rollo 1
Local Man Victim of Hit and Run in Cahokia 8 hr Jay d Jackson 1 10

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East St. Louis Mortgages