Youth sports in Dupo
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#21 Jan 6, 2013
Dupo Dad wrote:
Just as I had suspected. Brian has never served in the military, yet all he does is bitch and moan about things. Dude, I really don't think you've earned the right to be such a detriment to America. Move along and try to find something positive to do.
Never served? Who said that?
Oh I see...a usual dumbo setting up a straw man argument
Typical moronic trash might believe you...maybe you even believe it
Now back to the McBride bar for you
Bob

East Saint Louis, IL

#22 Jan 6, 2013
Karen,
This is what you get every time on Dupo topix.
Thank God not all people in this town are aholes.

Since: Sep 08

Mooresville, NC

#23 Jan 6, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>Never served? Who said that?
Oh I see...a usual dumbo setting up a straw man argument
Typical moronic trash might believe you...maybe you even believe it
Now back to the McBride bar for you
Brian, Brian, Brian, you sad little simpleton. Any self respecting vet would have spoken up immediately to defend his honor. Instead you make weak comments and once you realize your missed opportunity you want to try to smokescreen things. In reality we both know you never served anywhere outside of the Flying J shower room. You are pathetic man. Give it up. You lose. Try to find a hobby. Be productive, it's good for you.
mom in cahokia

Granite City, IL

#24 Jan 6, 2013
My son has played baseball an football for the last two years at the DQBC and he really enjoys it. And he will be joining again this year. Check it out and talk with the coaches and you and your sin decide for yourselves if it something he wails like to do.
ha ha ha

United States

#25 Jan 7, 2013
Another reason not to join the quarterback club all the cahokia people all the dupo people that weigh under 300 and have all thier teeth play in Columbia
Trying to Help

Miamisburg, OH

#26 Jan 10, 2013
Hi Karen,
The DQC offers Baseball, Softball, Football, & Cheerleading. Please feel free to visit the DQC website at www.dupoqbc.com or like the DQC on facebook for more information. Hope this helps!!!
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#27 Jan 10, 2013
Chck ou the rape case in steubenville Ohio to see what happens in thse desolate high school football oriented towns
Have your daughters beware
Justwanttoknow

United States

#28 Feb 26, 2013
Heard someone new took over baseball who is it
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#29 Feb 26, 2013
When will your school meet state academic standards?
Oh I forgot...sports to entertain the parents is more important
Just another cesspool of bottomland trash
How can you all stand yourselves there?
hello

Highland, IL

#30 Feb 26, 2013
My kids attended Dupo and excelled in grades, sports and college. I would like to think it has little to do with the teachers, but what we(both parents) taught them what was acceptable and expected! A job as a parent is to expand on what a teacher can teach! My kids heard they only did well because Dupo was so easy.....well they both made the Dean's list year after year! Can't say that for some of the Columbia, Waterleroo etc... students.
what

United States

#31 Mar 4, 2013
I heard someone say there was a child predator who is running the quarterback club and he also teaches football at the high school this person keeps being accused but always overlooked keep your kids away
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#32 Mar 4, 2013
hello wrote:
My kids attended Dupo and excelled in grades, sports and college. I would like to think it has little to do with the teachers, but what we(both parents) taught them what was acceptable and expected! A job as a parent is to expand on what a teacher can teach! My kids heard they only did well because Dupo was so easy.....well they both made the Dean's list year after year! Can't say that for some of the Columbia, Waterleroo etc... students.
Good for you and my congrads. Yours is the exception rather than the rule I am afraid. Imagine a Dupo parent trying to teach their child calculus, organic chemestry or any biological science other than how to get pregnant to get more welfare. That is why Dupo needs good teachers instead of the bunch that they have now
Confused

Miamisburg, OH

#33 Mar 4, 2013
what wrote:
I heard someone say there was a child predator who is running the quarterback club and he also teaches football at the high school this person keeps being accused but always overlooked keep your kids away
This is ignorance at its finest. If you don't know what you are talking about you should just keep your mouth shut.
pogo

Saint Louis, MO

#34 Mar 4, 2013
You are invited to Hucks tonight!
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
This is ignorance at its finest. If you don't know what you are talking about you should just keep your mouth shut.
what

United States

#35 Mar 5, 2013
Just letting people know what kind of people are around the kids if you have no kids or your kids are never with you when your around the kids I am worried and so are other people do the school or the quarterback club do background checks or drug test
felix

Woodsville, NH

#36 Mar 5, 2013
what wrote:
Just letting people know what kind of people are around the kids if you have no kids or your kids are never with you when your around the kids I am worried and so are other people do the school or the quarterback club do background checks or drug test
You are an idiot. If you were so concerned, you would have asked them they do background checks and you would know whether or not this person you are talking about has a record or not. That is how normal people go about finding things out about people. Not coming on here and running their mouth because their kid most likely sux at sports because you haven't taken the time to work with him.
So shut your piehole, man up and approach the board if you really care and if they don't do anything about it, then take the next step.
Parent

Netherlands

#37 Mar 5, 2013
Reading these posts shows me that Dupo has a pervert that uses the name Pogo but also uses different names.
I would never allow my child on the street with someone like that in the locality
baseball/footbal l mom

Granite City, IL

#38 Mar 6, 2013
My son plays at the quarter back club and we have never had an issue with anything inappropriate going on there. There is a lot of drama within the club between the board and the coaches but that happens seems to happen in all groups in Dupo. And I think the board could inform the parents a little more about what's going on out there with who the coaches are and what changes are going on. But all in all my son loves playing out there and can't wait for baseball to start.
notheydont

United States

#39 Mar 7, 2013
The quarterback club does not give background checks they should but they don't any molester druggie alcoholic wife beater is welcome and patronized they can't hide is a skeleton anymore
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#40 Mar 7, 2013
Why not have a math or science club in Dupo to promote excellence in study habits in the math and science fields?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
80 Percent Of Americans Will Be Getting A Cut T... 40 min Poofoo 8
Dustin Ruckel 2 hr Crystal 27
Jeremy Underwood 6 hr Red 5
Illinois to become sanctuary state 9 hr Truth 7
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 9 hr _Zoey_ 3,638
Bone Spurs go jingle jangle jingle... 10 hr TrumpUS 30
Criminal Referral Issued For Comey, Clinton, Ly... 10 hr Poofoo 1

East St. Louis Jobs

Personal Finance

East St. Louis Mortgages