Court: Man unfit to stand trial in Be...

Court: Man unfit to stand trial in Belleville woman's murder

There are 1 comment on the Belleville News Democrat story from Aug 20, 2012, titled Court: Man unfit to stand trial in Belleville woman's murder. In it, Belleville News Democrat reports that:

One of three people accused and charged with the murder of an 85-year-old Belleville woman last year was found unfit to stand trial for the murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News Democrat.

Hazel Spillari

Griffin, GA

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Im a former Collinsville resident.3 of my children still live there,and im sure will always live there.They are well known around town.Linda is a barmaid @ Busch Stadium,and the boys Cesar Jr.& Carlos are in business for themselves.Gina,my youngest is here in well as myself.I just saw the opportunity to make contact with my old home town and wanted to take advantage.I miss my old stomping grounds,and sometimes wish I was back home again.But the weather is a challenge for me now.Just thought I would say Hi! to all.Have a wonderful day. Former Resident

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug dealers name 25 min Casey Broyles 3
ciara shemwell n michelle parker (Sep '12) 36 min Mrphillinu 6
Black Friday 1 hr Smarter Dan U R 5
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 2 hr shlisten 2,593
us steel layoffs or closing down? (Jan '15) 2 hr Steel lol what a ... 363
Millie ellis 3 hr Salty husband 5
Any body get a link card turkey 4 hr Billie Bob 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East St. Louis Mortgages