First Prev
of 4
Next Last
want to know

East Saint Louis, IL

#1 Oct 17, 2013
Hey Monya, why did you get those kids killed. Were you too high to watch over them or just out getting high and left them alone..
Your a drug addict and obviously not fit to be a parent or watch over children because of your drug usage.
You know you caused the deaths of them but still you show no remorse do you. If you would have paid your dealer your drug bill and the money you made prostituting that he set up for you the kids would still be alive today.
Do you ever feel bad about that or is it just, Oh well, shit happens. Ain't my kids.
I agree

East Saint Louis, IL

#2 Oct 17, 2013
Monya is white trash but then again her mother was the same way. She was white trash too and her own family hated her cause she banged all the bro's in her day.
Who knows, Monya and her kid may be darkies!
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#3 Oct 18, 2013
Well what do you know. To posts made right after each other with different screen names. However Trucer was so drunk he forgot to change computers or disconnect and reconnect so there would at least be different IP locations.
What a dumb drunk
Oh and bythe way since I could see tis wasthe rantigs of that drunk Trucker I didnt bother to read them.
Be nice

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 18, 2013
Trucker, be nice!!!!!!

“Monya Kissmyass Riester!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 18, 2013
The lengths you will go to give someone attention that you say you hate astounds me! Props to you though for FINALLY spelling my name correct.**poor schlub**
I agree

Fairview Heights, IL

#6 Oct 18, 2013
Pops girl wrote:
The lengths you will go to give someone attention that you say you hate astounds me! Props to you though for FINALLY spelling my name correct.**poor schlub**
Just giving you the attention that you crave hog. You was an ugly kid and couldn't get any attention except when you were bad and daddy spanked your fat ass. Now your too big and fat to spank so you act like an idiot all the time to get attention.
Bet your kid is just as ugly as you and your mamma was. She is ugly too and you should never been allowed to breed when you were 12 years old.
You are white trash Monya!
I know

Belleville, IL

#7 Oct 20, 2013
Monya Riester got 3 children killed in East Crondolet over a drug deal.
Connie

Warrenton, MO

#8 Oct 20, 2013
When did all this happen??
I know

Belleville, IL

#9 Oct 20, 2013
About 5 years ago. Monyas, pimp and drug dealer supposedly killed her families kids because she wouldn't pay her drug bill.
Monya and her friends set this guy up and now he is in prison but Monya pulled the trigger by setting this guy off.
Monya is responsible for the deaths of 3 children!
I know

Belleville, IL

#10 Oct 20, 2013
The youngest child was only 8 weeks old and the oldest was 19 years old. She got all of them killed over a drug debt.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#11 Oct 20, 2013
I have never met Monya but I saw a photo of her on a facebook page once
Shes cute
I can only imagine what that old drunk trucker looks like
puke
splat
Cahokian

Belleville, IL

#12 Oct 20, 2013
Connie wrote:
When did all this happen??
Richard posting under another female name. Drunk, welfare-loving queer.
I know

Belleville, IL

#13 Oct 20, 2013
Brian wrote:
Shes cute
puke
splat
Getting drunk are you Brian. You must have never had any snatch in your life if you think a 50 year old woman is cute.
Pop's Girl was an ugly child and now she is an ugly old woman, frustrated and kills children for fun.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#14 Oct 20, 2013
So now you hate people in theor 50s trucker
Do you even know how old you are
Has the alcohol burned your ability to even tell your own age set in
You are in worse shape than I thought...no wonder you live in that Cahokia place. No other town including East St Louis will have you
I know

Belleville, IL

#15 Oct 20, 2013
Brian wrote:
Shes cute
puke
splat
Geez Monya, give it a rest. Your mother was white trash and so are you no matter what name you use. Both of you are pigs into the black men in East St. Louis.
It's no wonder your husband won't touch you but if he was any kind of man he would kick your goober smooching butt to the curb along with the homo's like Brian and you other boy friends.
I guess

Belleville, IL

#16 Oct 20, 2013
Brian wrote:
So now you hate people in theor 50s trucker
Do you even know how old you are
Has the alcohol burned your ability to even tell your own age set in
You are in worse shape than I thought...no wonder you live in that Cahokia place. No other town including East St Louis will have you
Does crack make you talk this way Monya. Did it make you kill those children?
Cahokian

Belleville, IL

#17 Oct 21, 2013
I guess wrote:
<quoted text>
Does crack make you talk this way Monya. Did it make you kill those children?
Did you really watch your own children as they showered, Richard? Confession is good for the soul. You need to make right while you have the chance because you know where you're headed if you don't, right?
Desperate

Columbia, IL

#18 Oct 21, 2013
awww, finally have some attention? sad you have to sludge to get it. rather pitiful of you to use her family's tragedy to get attention from us. hopefully the rest of your future bashes can go unreplied by others who are not in your mirror.
want to know wrote:
Hey Monya, why did you get those kids killed. Were you too high to watch over them or just out getting high and left them alone..
Your a drug addict and obviously not fit to be a parent or watch over children because of your drug usage.
You know you caused the deaths of them but still you show no remorse do you. If you would have paid your dealer your drug bill and the money you made prostituting that he set up for you the kids would still be alive today.
Do you ever feel bad about that or is it just, Oh well, shit happens. Ain't my kids.
SLIPPERY PETE

Chicago, IL

#19 Oct 21, 2013
I agree.
wondering

Columbia, IL

#20 Jan 9, 2014
If this is true, why is there no info in this? No news, no arrests and why is she still walking around? I question your motives behind you accusations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tap Water?? (Aug '14) 57 min Richard Rollo 3
saw u over here 58 min goober 6
Cops at the bling bling shop 1 hr foofoo 11
Amanda copeland 1 hr foofoo 2
LouAnn Kinworthy Richards 3 hr lmmfao 3
Child molester Eddie.Dasch 3 hr quietfun 3
reggie allen 5 hr ying yang 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East St. Louis Mortgages