Lou

Granite City, IL

#1 Jan 12, 2014
Allow patrons to jump people n do nothin but watch shit hole bar
bigdaddy

Granite City, IL

#3 Jan 12, 2014
Is that plce still open
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 13, 2014
Don't go looking for trouble and usually you won't find it.

Quit crying because some loser got his butt kicked for acting like a douche.
curious

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2014
Who got jumped

Since: Jan 14

Granite City, IL

#6 Jan 13, 2014
Wow sounds like it was come get it r did u just watch , thats what I call a douche for real
noos

Granite City, IL

#7 Jan 13, 2014
This is what makes places shitty, why do people have to jump a person because they are being a douche, simply ask them to leave and not come back...
Justwannaknow

Granite City, IL

#8 Jan 14, 2014
So does anyone even know what really happened or what?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jan 14, 2014
noos wrote:
This is what makes places shitty, why do people have to jump a person because they are being a douche, simply ask them to leave and not come back...
If you don't want your face kicked in then don't walk into a bar and start acting like a douche. It doesn't make places shitty. It makes them great.

No douches allowed. Violators will be pummeled.
noos

United States

#10 Jan 14, 2014
No, people who can't handle conflict without violence are people that make places like this unwanted. This is why this town is going to shit. But I don't know what happend in just saying not everything has to be settled with violence. Was it a young guy that got jumped or older? Who did it? Why did he get jumped, what was so bad that made multiple people go after one guy? That's what matters, because everyone in this world is a douche bag at one point, dosent mean they need to get beat up, but maybe just asked to leave.
Justwannaknow

Granite City, IL

#11 Jan 14, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want your face kicked in then don't walk into a bar and start acting like a douche. It doesn't make places shitty. It makes them great.
No douches allowed. Violators will be pummeled.
So what happened? Who got jumped or beat up? And how was he or she acting like a douche?
Justwannaknow

Granite City, IL

#12 Jan 14, 2014
Or are you just shit talking like everyone else does?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 15, 2014
noos wrote:
No, people who can't handle conflict without violence are people that make places like this unwanted. This is why this town is going to shit. But I don't know what happend in just saying not everything has to be settled with violence. Was it a young guy that got jumped or older? Who did it? Why did he get jumped, what was so bad that made multiple people go after one guy? That's what matters, because everyone in this world is a douche bag at one point, dosent mean they need to get beat up, but maybe just asked to leave.
Yeah, yeah. A rainbow in every yard and a unicorn in every garage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 6 min Princess Hey 3,639
Richard Barnett 42 min State 1
im back 49 min idol reject 3
Bone Spurs go jingle jangle jingle... 3 hr mahz 32
Crowds At 'March For Our Lives' Rally Bigger Th... 3 hr AAA insurance 34
Dustin Ruckel 3 hr hubcap 31
80 Percent Of Americans Will Be Getting A Cut T... 6 hr Poofoo 8

East St. Louis Jobs

Personal Finance

East St. Louis Mortgages