Jesse

New York, NY

#42 Feb 17, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an illiterate moron. You might want to read your post and rewrite because it make about as much sense as a girl wanting to marry you.
Makes just as much as sence as you on topix with a name of omg you hide behind ! Another coward I see ! Go hide behind that whale of a friend you have ! Look up the word coward and you will find people like you , why do you hide behind fake names ? Hmmm most of us know why you do !
curious

United States

#43 Feb 17, 2013
so did Natalie ever get the email pictures of the funky untrimmed junk?
Anonymous

United States

#44 Feb 17, 2013
Why don't u all stop. My friend was at wedding and said Natalie looked gorgeous. If she wants to b with Sumone like him then let her b. If he really is what every1 says he is she will find out. Till then leave it b.
Hells Bells

Saint Louis, MO

#45 Feb 17, 2013
My question to those that are talking about Jesse cheating/sharing pictures - are you friends with Natalie? Are you looking out for her or are you a scorned ex-lover? It sounds as if you are an ex that isn't over Jesse and you're willing to start a thread to try and keep him and Natalie apart. What will you gain if they were to walk away from each other? Who really cares if he cheats or has cheated in his past, does this affect your everyday life? You obviously have nothing better to do with your life as you're keeping tabs on him and what he is doing these days. Why don't you try and do something useful with your time instead of bashing Jesse and Natalie. Let them be and enjoy being married.
HatesGossipers

United States

#46 Feb 17, 2013
Hells Bells wrote:
My question to those that are talking about Jesse cheating/sharing pictures - are you friends with Natalie? Are you looking out for her or are you a scorned ex-lover? It sounds as if you are an ex that isn't over Jesse and you're willing to start a thread to try and keep him and Natalie apart. What will you gain if they were to walk away from each other? Who really cares if he cheats or has cheated in his past, does this affect your everyday life? You obviously have nothing better to do with your life as you're keeping tabs on him and what he is doing these days. Why don't you try and do something useful with your time instead of bashing Jesse and Natalie. Let them be and enjoy being married.
Wow, u took words right out my mouth!!Amen!!!
Jesse

New York, NY

#47 Feb 17, 2013
HateGossipers wrote:
Why don't u all stop. My friend was at wedding and said Natalie looked gorgeous. If she wants to b with Sumone like him then let her b. If he really is what every1 says he is she will find out. Till then leave it b.
First thing first thanks to your friend who came yesterday ! And second there is no him doing anything ! It scorn people of the past talking !
Jesse

New York, NY

#48 Feb 17, 2013
curious wrote:
so did Natalie ever get the email pictures of the funky untrimmed junk?
Lol nope cause there was none hmmm nice try but there was never a email , cause there was never a picture ! See how that works
Jesse

New York, NY

#49 Feb 17, 2013
Hells Bells wrote:
My question to those that are talking about Jesse cheating/sharing pictures - are you friends with Natalie? Are you looking out for her or are you a scorned ex-lover? It sounds as if you are an ex that isn't over Jesse and you're willing to start a thread to try and keep him and Natalie apart. What will you gain if they were to walk away from each other? Who really cares if he cheats or has cheated in his past, does this affect your everyday life? You obviously have nothing better to do with your life as you're keeping tabs on him and what he is doing these days. Why don't you try and do something useful with your time instead of bashing Jesse and Natalie. Let them be and enjoy being married.
Someone hit it square in the head with that one ! Only thing they can't split us up. Only we can ! It's not just a ex involved its also someone that use too be close to her that runs with a ex ! This can all stop now cause never was there any proof cause it never took place ! Alot of past people have a issue but your in the past for a reason !
Jesse

New York, NY

#50 Feb 17, 2013
I see why people use screen names on here now ! You come out the woodwork with some crazy stuff to bash about but a complete coward to step fwd ! A few of you are only good for calling cops and living in a world of drama ! I've taken care of my past and stepped away from all them issues I once had ! I paid for my mistakes and have moved on to better myself and won't let no one take me down again or back apart like that ! Called being a real man and doing what's right and I don't look back like some !
now its me

Granite City, IL

#51 Feb 17, 2013
Jealousy makes you ugly on the inside girls...just sayin
Jesse

New York, NY

#52 Feb 17, 2013
now its me wrote:
Jealousy makes you ugly on the inside girls...just sayin
That's true ! Called a black heart
give it a rest people

United States

#53 Feb 17, 2013
I have only met Jesse and Natalie one time, and that was briefly, but they seem genuinely happy and in love. I have no idea anything about Jesse's past, but its not my business or anyone else's. how many of you on here bashing this couple have no past of your own? How many of you have never made mistakes of your own? It's never too late to make a clean start for yourself and it looks like that is what he is doing with his life. If you are an ex or someone from his past, do you think that doing this or breaking them up will bring him back to you? No, it won't. What will you gain from this? Nothing. Live your own life and focus on the positive in your current life not focusing on the negative from the past even if some of the negative was caused by Jesse. He admits he made mistakes, he hasn't claimed to be perfect, he is just a man moving on with his life creating a better one for himself and his new wife. They should be enjoying this time as a new married couple not bothering arguing with you on something silly like this. He is moving on, its time you do too.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#54 Feb 17, 2013
Jesse, I need some remodeling. Are you a defrauder with lawsuits pending?
Jesse

Saint Louis, MO

#55 Feb 17, 2013
Maybe you should check your source , cause no I don't ! And I've been in business since 1995 and only been taken to court twice for work someone didn't like so maybe don't ask that stupid ? Less your sure cause you want to be funny ! I've never ran with none of my customers money ! Also have a ton of repeat customers so the answer to your ? Is no !
Jesse

Saint Louis, MO

#56 Feb 17, 2013
shlisten wrote:
Jesse, I need some remodeling. Are you a defrauder with lawsuits pending?
Do you got anything better to do besides keep playing games and running your mouth ! You need to move on with your drama already ! Oh another coward that couldn't put there name while bashing and talking trash and you have no clue what your talking about ! Truth is your here for drama not to tell the truth ! Go back over to Robert st and talk to your source lol
Shut it already

Saint Louis, MO

#57 Feb 17, 2013
Wtf . Leave the man alone you drama queen ! Like he said you want to keep trashing talk behind fake names and your really not saying much anyways ! Shane H ! This stuff started from 3 people talking at a house 1 was his trashy ex and the other is a whale lol and then drama queen herself and posting on f b is the same as you was doing there ! I know cause I got you drama queen and whale on my list lol ! Losers
Shut it already

Saint Louis, MO

#58 Feb 17, 2013
Shut it already wrote:
Wtf . Leave the man alone you drama queen ! Like he said you want to keep trashing talk behind fake names and your really not saying much anyways ! Shane H ! This stuff started from 3 people talking at a house 1 was his trashy ex and the other is a whale lol and then drama queen herself and posting on f b is the same as you was doing there ! I know cause I got you drama queen and whale on my list lol ! Losers
And so it don't look like I'm hiding my name is Shane h ! Bro don't even waste no more time , you see how they just jump story to story ! Keep up the good work ! We got you .
Jesse

Saint Louis, MO

#59 Feb 17, 2013
Thanks but enough already . I've said I did wrong in the Past , but making good on my wrongs ! That's all I can do ! Move on please
Jesse

Saint Louis, MO

#60 Feb 17, 2013
shlisten wrote:
Jesse, I need some remodeling. Are you a defrauder with lawsuits pending?
I see you have made over 1300 comments on topix ! Is this how you have fun in life ?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#61 Feb 17, 2013
Wow. Take a chill pill. I only asked a question. Where is Robert St. and why would I want to go there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
good moms 6 min you r fired 10
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 32 min Top of the Heap 4,054
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 45 min Sandy in Texas 2,042
free ricky 56 min lovely 25
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,063
brandon caple 1 hr wow 1
stephany kiselka 1 hr wow 9
East St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

East St. Louis Jobs

East St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

East St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in East St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]