Walmart in East Setauket reopens afte...

Walmart in East Setauket reopens after burglary

There are 2 comments on the Newsday.com story from Dec 27, 2009, titled Walmart in East Setauket reopens after burglary. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

An overnight burglary from a safe at the Walmart store in East Setauket prompted Suffolk police to shut down the retailer Saturday morning as they investigated, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

Steve

Bronx, NY

#1 Jan 17, 2010
This crime was definitley an inside job, i hope they cops woud questioned every single employee, this wasnt just someone who decided to rob a store, this had to been thoughtout, well-planned and the amount that was stolen was $250,000. i cant believe why Walmart does not have heavy security system...
Eeee

Bayonne, NJ

#2 Feb 4, 2010
And to think that something similar happened to the Walmart in Centereach, although it probably wasn't to the same extent if, there was more news coverage on the one in Setauket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East-Setauket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suffolk Police Issue Alert for Missing Elderly ... 2 hr Family3022 1
S Prestano Bakery Sep 23 Julia 32
News SCPD Video: Suspect Made Off With $2300 in iPho... Sep 19 Kingriker 1
Ronkonkomo Sep 14 SmokinJoe 1
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) Sep 14 SmokinJoe 37
News Seattle's mayor resigns after 5th sex abuse cla... Sep 14 MR EMMETT TILL. 20
News Fifth man's charges of abuse lead Seattle mayor... Sep 14 Carver 13

East-Setauket Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East-Setauket Mortgages