Ronkonkoma Avenue reopens, police say

Full story: Newsday
Ronkonkoma Avenue, which was closed in both directions from Express Drive South to Marion Street in Ronkonkoma late Monday night, has reopened Suffolk police said. Full Story
Andrew

New York, NY

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Ronkonkoma Avenue was an icy frozen Moonscape at 6:am this morning, 2/12. I was in a Jeep, driving in 4wd Low, and nothing is a match for the ice. What was worse than the ice was all the rude, impatient motorists, with no regard for anyones saftey. They had to pass you while fish-tailing into the other lane into ongoing traffic.
The North Railroad Road was a mess. A man slipped on the ice crossing the road & fell on his face. While others tried to help him, drivers going in both directions were yelling, honking their horns & fishtailing into other lanes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East-Setauket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Tim Osman 118,294
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr postcranium 6,469
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
what companies are hiring? Tue holbrook resident 2
Grenade swallowed by 66 year old, man alive (Mar '08) Sep 28 hoo doo you think... 10
Smihtown Library Budget Vote Sep 28 rriis 1

East-Setauket News Video

East-Setauket Dating

more search filters

less search filters

East-Setauket Jobs

East-Setauket People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

East-Setauket News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in East-Setauket

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]