Cousin Of East St. Louis Triple Murder Victim Found Dead

Full story: Fox2Now

The Major Case Squad has been called in for another murder case in East St. Louis. There are troubling connections between Monday's case and Saturday's triple-murder at a gas station there.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of83
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
gob bless everyone

O Fallon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 9, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

time to stop this we need to help the you youth i am 35 i need to start helping out myself brooklyn ILL
UpSet

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 9, 2009
 

Judged:

1

This is so sad another senseless murder in East St. Louis. How many more people have to die before someone say's enough is enough? The people are dropping like flies. As long as the people there continue to close their eye's to this devastation it will continue to exist. To the families you have my sympathy, to the mothers i feel your pain,and to the corwards that hide your face and kill remember there is a God and he see's all. Oh you will pay one day for all you've done.god will be back.Bless your soles.
orr weathers family

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 9, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

2 tha families im pray n that ya`ll have strength 2 make threw these tragies may god bless u all
disgusted1

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

3

3

3

You know you should really be ashamed of yourself for even bringing up race and calling people idiots. The biggest idiot here is you. You definitely wouldn't want anyone responding to your daughter's death this way. This is sad and it doesn't matter what race the victims were, they were young females. Crime happens in all races, so you really need a attitude adjustment. Remember GOD is still watching your actions.
Myron B C

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

5

4

1

To all the young ladies out here, this is proof that there is nothing cool about dating a thug, gangster or what ever you want to call this guy, all she got from him was negative enregy until he killed her. To my young brothers out here go out and try to be successful, quit trying to be a gangster, because all the real gangsters, thugs, and killers are DEAD. If you know one that is living he's not real or in jail for life. What makes that cool. Get your money the right way, it may be slow but it sure feels good. REST IN PEACE young lady eventhough I didn't know her for some reason this hurts more than any other case I've heard.
disgusted1

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Oh and as for you eyes opened. Black people kill one a few, but white people bomb entire buildings. The reason there are no killings in lake st. louis is because they don't make the news. People everywhere are poor right now and acting irrationally. This is not an appropriate time to even mention the race card. People like you are looking for some type of way to make yourself look better. I'm not going to criticize the Caucasian race for just one idiot, in case you were wondering, that would be you. I work in the busiest ER in Missouri and all races commit crime.
disgusted1

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dunno, people like you make this economy as bad as it is. Look into the prison system and you will see someone who looks just like you. You people are the most selfish people I have ever witnessed. This could be your family members. Instead of remorse, you have nothing better to do than criticize race. Things have a way of showing you your faults in life, when things start not to go in your favor, remember where you read this message. Apparently along with the number of murders, the number of non-empathetic idiots are growing as well. I don't know if your racist or not but it appears that way because this isn't a race issue but you made it one. Hmmmm
Myron B C

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

eyes opened wrote:
ok, with out calling someone a racist, or making up some stupid story......can someone tell me why there is never killings like this in lake st louis, wentzville ect ect???
I will answer it for you.....the reason is, most blacks in the city and surrounding areas are very violent, very selfish people! They will pray on the innocent and steal anything they can! America needs to wake up!
Look at the fact that all "black" countries are at war, or poor, or both. Meanwhile you have other countries (whites, asian ect ect) doing just fine.
Now I am no saying whites and other races dont commit crime......they do! But come on people, blacks kill at an all time high! They rape pillage steal and still get away with the race card........why?
P.S. if you are going to reply to this by calling whites racist because we are tired of the blacks killing........then I must call you a freaking retarded moron!
Why dont you stop looking at the news if you don't want to see killings and shooting, I stay in the city and I here the siriens at night but thats were I prefer to live, I own my home and a lot more property but my city home is my favorite. you know for a fact that anyone with more money and a better education will not commit as many crimes,thats why this almost never happens in the counties out there you ass
jocelyn taylor

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

he should get the death chair ..
twinzo_2

Spring Hope, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

2

yea_whatever wrote:
"To all the young ladies out here, this is proof that there is nothing cool about dating a thug, gangster or what ever you want to call this guy..."
WHY don't you tell them there is nothing "cool" about popping out kids at 14 and dropping out of school and leaving on welfare and not working and speaking in a language no one can understand!
Disgusted1, you EXCUSES are BS and you know it!! This crap happens in the ghetto hoods nearly EVERY DAY!! It does not happen everywhere else on a daily basis!
The women are no better than the men! None of them want to work or better themselves! They all want to hustle, scam and steal their way through life!
Of course she had a kid! What black woman over 15 yrs old doesn't! What a disgusting pitiful place these hoods are and the people in them are what make them that way! No ..sympathy here when any of them find theirselves DEAD!!
..PLEASE STOP IT ALREADY HOW CAN U SAY THAT U DONT KNOW HOW THEY LIVED STOP THE DUMB SH....PLEAS THERE ARE KILLERS EVERY WHERE U GO ...THE DIFFERENCE IS CAUSE THERE BLACK ......IF THIS WAS WHITE WOMEN THE SUPREME COURT WOULD BE INVOLED......TO U FOM ME WACTH WHAT U SAY ABOUT PEOPLE.....AND ITS MORE WHITES TRYIN TO BE GANSTAS THE BLACKS......
maxine2u

Scott Air Force Base, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 10, 2009
 
enough is enough but how do you stop it. Theprison are full and people really don't care anymore

Since: Sep 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

twinzo_2 wrote:
<quoted text>..PLEASE STOP IT ALREADY HOW CAN U SAY THAT U DONT KNOW HOW THEY LIVED STOP THE DUMB SH....PLEAS THERE ARE KILLERS EVERY WHERE U GO ...THE DIFFERENCE IS CAUSE THERE BLACK ......IF THIS WAS WHITE WOMEN THE SUPREME COURT WOULD BE INVOLED......TO U FOM ME WACTH WHAT U SAY ABOUT PEOPLE.....AND ITS MORE WHITES TRYIN TO BE GANSTAS THE BLACKS......
Hey, genius, did you drop out of 3rd grade to start your welfare family or what? I got a headache just trying to read your ebonic BS!!!

"ITS MORE WHITES TRYIN TO BE GANSTAS THE BLACKS......" LMAO!! If that's true, genius, then why isn't it whites we are seeing killing each other EVERY DAY! Quit making EXCUSES and go get an education and a J-O-B! Try a trip to Planned Parenthood too!!!
Cassandra

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 10, 2009
 
May God bless the families of all the victims at this time, i'm a shot victim as well i got shot down n E.ST.Louis my self n April some one tried to rob me and a friend. the city need prayer it's like a demonic force is down there taking our young people out
unknown

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

2

THE EAST. ST. LOUIS POLICE NEED TO BE DOING THERE JOB INSTEAD OF TRYING TO HOLLER AND FEMALE AND FUCKIN WITH PEOPLE THAT DON'T DO SHIT THEY TO SCARED TO MESS WITH THE DRUG DEALER AND THE PEOPLE THAT JUST STAND ON THE CORNER BUT INSTEAD THEY BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE IN STEAD THEY NEED AT LEST FOUR TO FIVE POLICE TO TO CIRCLE ONE AREA BUT IN EACH AREA THEY NEED TO KEEP ALL THESE PEOPLE FROM STANDING AROUND ESPECIALLY AT THESE STORE U DON'T KNOW IF SOMEBODY GOING TO HIT UP UP SIDE THE HEAD OR WHAT EVERYBODY STANDING OUT THEY SHOULD TAKE THEM TO JAIL U DON'T SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE HANGING OUTSIDE OF BELLEVILLE STORES OR FARVIEW HIGHT BECAUSE THEY WILL LOCK UR ASS UP AND THAT WHAT THEY NEED TO DO KIDS UNDER AGE BE WALKING ALL AROUND DOWN HERE THEY JUST NEED NEW POLICE MAN OR SOME HELP I'M YOUNG AND I'M TIRED OF OUR YOUNG PEOPLE DYING AND BODY PLEASE HELP E.ST. LOUIS
HARAJUKU BARBIE

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lmfao..@yea whatever and @dunno...first off the female that got killed was 26 and her kids where 1 and 2 years old..so that means she had her kids at 24 and 25..you 2 two are a bunch of dumb asses..the news doesn't show the bad things that happens to white because they want us as blacks to look like fools..how about pres. bush sending us to war on another race? Yeah hes white and there has been more than thousands of killing because of this war..so please shut the hell up!! You want some attention bad. Why dont you two go screw each other..so sick of you two on here everyday talking so racist..i bet you would never say these things in the face of a GHETTO PERSON as you call it...LMAO YOUR PATHETIC..may GOD bless the souls of the victims..and the IGNORANCE of these two men.

Since: Sep 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Unknown, by your post, it's pretty obvious you are illiterate. You say you are young so, that's pretty sad but, not surprising!

If you want people to pay attention to what you are saying, try speaking in a language intelligent people can understand and get rid of the slang and obscenity! When you talk like that, it only lets people know you are just another uneducated hood rat!

Since: Nov 09

St. Louis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 10, 2009
 
Evil has no color and this is proof that it exists, so to people all over the world we need GOD no matter what religion. So I pray for all people who have died in senseless acts of violence all over the world and for every human soul still here that has to see and live through it. May GOD be with all of us.
Bobbie L Carter

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 10, 2009
 
What the f*** going on east side you all kill woman like you all do not love them no dam more ? I know this not what we call eye for eye bull s***?
eyes opened

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 10, 2009
 
Myron B C wrote:
To all the young ladies out here, this is proof that there is nothing cool about dating a thug, gangster or what ever you want to call this guy, all she got from him was negative enregy until he killed her. To my young brothers out here go out and try to be successful, quit trying to be a gangster, because all the real gangsters, thugs, and killers are DEAD. If you know one that is living he's not real or in jail for life. What makes that cool. Get your money the right way, it may be slow but it sure feels good. REST IN PEACE young lady eventhough I didn't know her for some reason this hurts more than any other case I've heard.
I agree 100% well said
twinzo_2

Spring Hope, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 10, 2009
 
yea_whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, genius, did you drop out of 3rd grade to start your welfare family or what? I got a headache just trying to read your ebonic BS!!!
"ITS MORE WHITES TRYIN TO BE GANSTAS THE BLACKS......" LMAO!! If that's true, genius, then why isn't it whites we are seeing killing each other EVERY DAY! Quit making EXCUSES and go get an education and a J-O-B! Try a trip to Planned Parenthood too!!!
f.....u and i was typin to fast i wish u well,,,but u are the dumb.... for writng sh.....like that what if ur family was goinin through what these familys have to go through.....I'LL PRAY 4 U..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of83
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East St. Louis Discussions

Search the East St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Registered Earth Angel 47,044
Shooting Range on the old Army Depot 49 min Really 9
Hey Trucker 1 hr Rosey Palm 6
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
Yard Sale 1 hr I know 2
About Rose Ingram 2 hr Rosey Palm 15
Haha 2 hr Reporter 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

East St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

East St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••