First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whats up

Waterloo, IL

#1 Oct 11, 2012
what is going on with whistle stop? are the closing or what? i walked in last week and there was no one in there. i know it used to be pretty busy in there. if anyone has any idea please help me figure this out.
notafan

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Best thing that could happen.
jnc

Waterloo, IL

#4 Oct 13, 2012
i go in there all the time its fun free pool and cheap dranks, never any problems when me and my friends are up there. the only problem i have is no coors light on tap, other than that love the place.
BAB

Kansas City, MO

#8 Oct 15, 2012
They serve underaged ppl!
agreed

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Oh man like there is no other bar that serves ppl that are not 21! Come on people get a life seriously!
Drunk in Public

Belleville, IL

#10 Oct 16, 2012
agreed wrote:
Oh man like there is no other bar that serves ppl that are not 21! Come on people get a life seriously!
So I guess that makes it okay huh? Personally, I think we have too many bars in Dupo/EC to begin with. So if we lose a few because they break the law by serving minors, good riddance. I like going to a bar knowing that there aren't any punk kids running around.
hmm

Warrensburg, MO

#11 Oct 16, 2012
mabye because everybody and there baby is in there
agreed

United States

#12 Oct 16, 2012
Lmao there is one bar in ec an 3 in dupo grow up people quit bitching!
There are 3

Waterloo, IL

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Well, let's see. Whistle Stop, Bob's, Goodtymes, Judy's, VFW,and the American Legion.
so what

United States

#14 Oct 16, 2012
Dam ...so what how many there are find something else to complain about stupid ass
right

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Oct 16, 2012
Drunk in Public wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess that makes it okay huh? Personally, I think we have too many bars in Dupo/EC to begin with. So if we lose a few because they break the law by serving minors, good riddance. I like going to a bar knowing that there aren't any punk kids running around.
I don't think there is one person who is over 21 that hangs out there, and IT'S ok, because the cops hang out in there with them. Cops aren't going to do anything about it. That's where they pick up their dates.
There are 3

Waterloo, IL

#17 Oct 16, 2012
so what wrote:
Dam ...so what how many there are find something else to complain about stupid ass
Ok, so you think you know it all, and you get proved wrong. Now you're crying like the b!tch you are. Apparently it made a differance to you how many there are, or otherwise you wouldn't have pointed it out. So, go take your scumbag self back to Cahokia where all you losers live and quit polluting Dupos site with your ever flowing crap running out of your mouth. You are probably Truckers new room mate since you got your government peanut butter. See ya later loser
hey

United States

#18 Oct 17, 2012
There are 3 your stupid ass needs to get a life worried about how many bars there are, so what if theres 1 or 10 evidentally people enjoy them an go to them otherwise they wouldnt make money an wouldnt exist, so you need to take your trashy ass on somewhere with your link card section 8 house living ass .. f*ck*n hoosier
ben

Waterloo, IL

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Whats the deal with all the fat women hanging out and working at this place?
trollinator

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Oct 19, 2012
Just don't tell pogo he looks fat in his dress.
_brian wrote:
<quoted text>What women aren't fat in Dupo?
Drunk N Stupid

Belleville, IL

#23 Oct 21, 2012
I went to school with Chunk and personally I hope the business does well. I love all the little girlies around. Eye candy.
hey

United States

#25 Oct 21, 2012
Drunk and stupid loves the c*ck ...f*ckin white trash hoosier
SkankBusters

Waterloo, IL

#26 Nov 12, 2012
Hey, Drunk n Stupid... You sound like a pervert that preys on "little girls"! Your not Alan Hawk are you? Or perhaps hang out with him? He also likes the teenagers!! He's 50 and has a collection of "Wet Teen" magazines! Just wondering?
Drunk N Stupid

Belleville, IL

#27 Nov 12, 2012
SkankBusters wrote:
Hey, Drunk n Stupid... You sound like a pervert that preys on "little girls"! Your not Alan Hawk are you? Or perhaps hang out with him? He also likes the teenagers!! He's 50 and has a collection of "Wet Teen" magazines! Just wondering?
He sounds like my kind of guy!
representative

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Nov 12, 2012
Please be advised that you are now under investigation. Your ip address locations have been identified and you will be contacted shortly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
casey foster 55 min FamFriend 12
Kayla Bogue 2 hr Big juice 1
rimming fat girls 2 hr Mike Wilscum 6
Mike Wilson 2 hr please kys 4
Word of Life child abuse, Olivia Valentine (Aug '16) 3 hr Proserv1 19
Monya starts these threads 3 hr yawwn 5
Morona is nasty 4 hr Popeye the sailer... 3

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance