On the Rocks Killing at bar
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mr Pogers

Port Washington, NY

#21 Nov 17, 2008
didn't know there was a on the rocks bar in east rockaway thought u were talking about the one that used to be in island park god help those who were hurt and their families9287
family

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Nov 17, 2008
MDd wrote:
Ok so far alot of rumors...We really neede to get to the bottom of the "on The Rock" killing...
it was my cousin hes not dead but hes not that great either.and the other guy has a broken foot.. no one died im trying to figure out things just like everyone else... but he is not dead but whoever did this to him left him for dead!
er baypark

AOL

#23 Nov 17, 2008
gia wrote:
no noone got killed ,badly injured !! i am the sister of one of the victims that is in the hospital , please if you were there that night let me know , there is so much confusion and no one got the story right .. please it is very important
why is this story not being told why are they keeping quiet?
er baypark

AOL

#24 Nov 17, 2008
this is not right they are not getting this story out there the news had not said a word about this why is that sounds like a big deal to me!
er baypark

AOL

#25 Nov 17, 2008
family wrote:
<quoted text>
it was my cousin hes not dead but hes not that great either.and the other guy has a broken foot.. no one died im trying to figure out things just like everyone else... but he is not dead but whoever did this to him left him for dead!
so there was no shooting?
er baypark

AOL

#26 Nov 17, 2008
so there was no shooting?
misS A

Oceanside, NY

#27 Nov 17, 2008
i am the wife of the other guy and he didnt do it .. i was there and seen the people who did , however since i am HIS WIFE .,it doesnt mean shit basically the cops told me .. if there really are cameras like the guy a few comments before said . they will see that
Jagunda

Pompton Lakes, NJ

#28 Nov 17, 2008
I dont know what is worse East Rockaway or Broad Channel....
MDd

New Hyde Park, NY

#29 Nov 18, 2008
Gia, my heart goes out to you and your family...I really hope your brother gets better...I was leaving for work Sat. at 7am when I saw the police..
MDd

New Hyde Park, NY

#30 Nov 18, 2008
gia wrote:
brain injury .. please if you know someone who knows something leave a message .. we need to know what happened xactly
Gia, my heart gose out to you and your family..I hope your brother recovers soon...
4 gossip and misinformed

Bay Shore, NY

#31 Dec 12, 2008
MDd wrote:
Did anyone hear about a killing at the bar 'On the Rocks" is it a rumor or true
first of all noone got killed@ the bar..that is a rumor,an isolated incident happened between 2 friends goofing around,and since that's the nearest bar,so they took the heat..and now from all of the lies,rumors,and assumptions,the bar has lost business..HOW MANY MORE L.I. BARS HAVE TO CLOSE DOWN BEFORE WE DO SOMETHING OR L.I. MUSIC VENUES WILL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM US ALL? HELP SAVE THE BAR!!
4 gossip and misinformed

Bay Shore, NY

#32 Dec 12, 2008
Jagunda wrote:
I dont know what is worse East Rockaway or Broad Channel....
ITS PEOPLE NOT PLACES...
4 gossip and misinformed

Bay Shore, NY

#33 Dec 12, 2008
MDd wrote:
<quoted text>
Gia, my heart gose out to you and your family..I hope your brother recovers soon...
Gia,May God find favor on your family,and heal all..Everyone is suffering,My prayers go out to you and your family..
4 gossip and misinformed

Bay Shore, NY

#34 Dec 12, 2008
gia wrote:
brain injury .. please if you know someone who knows something leave a message .. we need to know what happened xactly
Gia, I know a witness to the true story.My prayers are with you and yours
curious

Hawthorne, NJ

#35 Mar 9, 2010
any updates on this ??
On The Rocks

Stamford, CT

#36 Mar 11, 2010
What a ghetto shantytown trash bar. Noting but Losers in that joint, who collect welfare and social services.Get a life you loser trash in East Rockaway!
Curious

Hawthorne, NJ

#37 Mar 12, 2010
On The Rocks wrote:
What a ghetto shantytown trash bar. Noting but Losers in that joint, who collect welfare and social services.Get a life you loser trash in East Rockaway!
Never been there, just heard from some friends about that evening in question - I hope everyone involved did the right thing and hope that the guy who got beat is doing OK - who ever did this should man up and take responsibility for their actions - enough with violence already -
Beat Down

Stamford, CT

#38 Mar 12, 2010
On the rocks: cash your welfare check in that joint. Holly S what a hell hole this bar is and the entire town of East Rockaway.
milkman

Mahwah, NJ

#39 Mar 16, 2010
on the rocks has been cleaned up and under new ownership come join us st paddys day at the new on the rocks CHASERS sports bar and lounge!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Rockaway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unmedicated Schizophrenics Around Merrick Road?? Sun Publius 3
Review: Abel Arcia Law Office (Jun '09) May 27 Ana Maria 21
grass cut May 26 wanda 1
News Pack of coyotes 'escape' from Rikers Island :0 May 25 Bloody Bill Anderson 4
US Hells angels war on American women and child... (Feb '10) May 22 GodofUSAhellsangels 299
News Suspect in fatal Labor Day shooting is arrested (Sep '08) May 20 Aaliyah 17
News Teen duo faces robbery charges (Feb '08) May 20 Manderley 100
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Rockaway Mortgages