Carrollton Free Press Standard Letter...

Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the Editor | Carroll County Animal Protection League

There are 1 comment on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Oct 31, 2012, titled Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the Editor | Carroll County Animal Protection League. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

John Weber, State of Ohio Fire Marshall's office and his "Fire Dog-India" gave a great presentation! Proceeds for this event was $10,590.60! The following businesses and individuals contributed door prizes, silent auction items, and monetary sponsorships: D & D Appliances, Carson's NAPA, Charlene Russell, Charlotte Dunlap, Grand Rental Station, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

billy hill

Estero, FL

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Why don't you do something about the
hundreds of dogs changed in yards and
ignored and left to bark ALL DAY AND NIGHT
and never taken off the chain?

In decent communities there are laws against that. I guess since you don't treat your kids
any better what do you expect?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haessly Rd Feb '18 Relocating 1
Kidder Mobile Home Park-(South Market St. and G... (Apr '16) Dec '17 Avon Man 5
Cindy Miller Nov '17 Ddj 2
News Retired chief deputy eyes Leetonia job (Apr '17) Apr '17 delarue7 1
Election Who do you support for County Auditor in Ohio (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 Randy Miller 7
News Across Our Communities (Feb '16) Feb '16 carrollmac345 1
Kelly Miller Circus (Jul '15) Jul '15 EllenZ 1

East Rochester Jobs

Personal Finance

East Rochester Mortgages