East Rochester bus driver pleads guilty

There are 6 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Feb 2, 2009, titled East Rochester bus driver pleads guilty. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

The East Rochester bus driver who hit three children on their way to school on December 10th has pled guilty to two traffic charges: failing to obey police officers and flag persons, and violating pedestrians' ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

No Faith

Rochester, NY

#1 Feb 2, 2009
How "big" of this guy to plead guilty... of course he's guilty! there were two children hospitalized because HE WAS NOT FIT TO DRIVE A BUS! It takes 100% of your attention, 100% of the time to drive! He is getting off easy with a fine of $470. He could have killed those kids!!!
SCOTT

Rochester, NY

#2 Feb 2, 2009
Seems all they are worried about are money rather than the children and making sure he is taken off the road. What losers!!!
Lancifer

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Feb 2, 2009
Wow, that's a bogus charge. Looks like he got off with a "slap" on the wrist. Well, then again it is E. Roc, the town that is sooooooo desperate for money. Y=bust you know the judge could've at least given him community service or something. It goes without saying that I'm sure the man feels bad for what he did. But it would've been a nice conclusion and an important lesson to show future violators that they don't mess around with people who even inadvertantly hurt someone while operating a motor vehicle. Just to give the families peace of mind is all. You know pay his debts to society...Oh well.
Vic

Rochester, NY

#4 Feb 2, 2009
Wow....huge news....I hope this rube gets the third degree...get a life Channel 10....tragic yes, but it was an accident! This guy is not a mass murderer!
absolutely

Rochester, NY

#5 Feb 3, 2009
Vic wrote:
Wow....huge news....I hope this rube gets the third degree...get a life Channel 10....tragic yes, but it was an accident! This guy is not a mass murderer!
You are so right, it obviously wasn't intentional, people make mistakes. All the people who post on here that want to always comdemn everyone, you better hope you never make a stupid mistake and someone gets hurt. Will you then volunteer yourself for jail time/community service because of it. I don't think so. Get of you high horses everyone and hope you never ever do anything wrong (which I am sure for all of you, you already have but got away with it)
Gabby

Webster, NY

#6 Jul 21, 2009
The girl in 4th grade happened to be in my grade.My class and she told me everyday she was my best friend.I tthink ths bus driver is so dumb and should have gotten put in jail!GOD some people are dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brother wease el 56 min Slamner 5
Download "10 Keys to Successful Forex FREE $1,3... 2 hr Edward black 1
News Man Faces Assault Charges Following Stabbing 2 hr the wedge 2
News Two Decades Later, Wayne County Family Continue... 4 hr SouthWedgeCousin 1
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 11 hr Yams 393
Local Police Officer Honored Rescuing Child 15 hr Yata 2
Punishers MC (Oct '12) 17 hr Rocco 101
More from around the web

East Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE