East Rochester narrows search for new...

East Rochester narrows search for new school superintendent

There are 2 comments on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Feb 18, 2010, titled East Rochester narrows search for new school superintendent. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

Four finalists have been announced in the search for the next superintendent of the East Rochester school district to succeed Howard Maffucci, who is retiring at the end of the school year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

Steve

Buffalo, NY

#1 Feb 19, 2010
Pallas is only elementary curriculum, not k-12

scorpio3

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#2 Feb 19, 2010
This is all bullshit, they got a bunch of people that are only in it for the extra money they can put in their pocket and then the school board are the only ones that get to vote who gets the job, I think all the taxpayers should be making the selection and not JUST the school board.. And the pay should be commensurate with the mean family income in the school district. In the Byron Bergen school district you have parents that make $60,000 a year combined income and a super that gets $175,000 a year.. And some teachers that get $100,000 a year also. And the graduating classes are 40-60 kids a year and dwindling downward, even tho the special ed kids get their grades boosted up so they pass the regents testing and are then graduated...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messages To Bob Lonsberry (part 3) 32 min WeLoveMurkowski 36
Teacher who cartwheeled without underwear given... 36 min WeLoveMurkowski 4
Didn't Evan Dawson and Rachel Barnhart Work Tog... 40 min WeLoveMurkowski 7
Trump's Lie Of The Day 55 min WeLoveMurkowski 46
Reasons to leave NEw York state 1 hr IescsapedNY 4
The COURAGE challenge 4 hr Bovenzi13 9
News Trump to 'upper' New Yorkers: Pack your bags 4 hr Bovenzi13 1

East Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance