TWO explosions at the Boston Marathon!

Posted in the East Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 15, 2013
They're reporting a possible third, not near the finish line like these were.

http://www.cnn.com/
Sam Walton

Penfield, NY

#3 Apr 15, 2013
It's Boston. The marathon. Will be on national news.

How does this impact us? BTW, most of us have personal access to CNN... on our TVs, smartphones and computers. And they send out breaking news alerts.

Shouldn't you be assisting Target shoppers?
Hmmmm

Rochester, NY

#4 Apr 15, 2013
Sam I am... how about you chill.

Rochester, NY

#5 Apr 15, 2013
Sam Walton wrote:
It's Boston. The marathon. Will be on national news.
How does this impact us? BTW, most of us have personal access to CNN... on our TVs, smartphones and computers. And they send out breaking news alerts.
Shouldn't you be assisting Target shoppers?
Since when does a discussion have to meet your approval? YOU started one in complete ignorance about my dog, "thinking" he was a child, so your point? People may have friends who live there or who are running, so it may effect some of us, doesn't effect you? I'm happy for you! But the world doesn't revolve around YOU! AGAIN with your ignorance, I run a very successful business, Target you wish you could upgrade to Target, being a Walmart Greeter isn't a career path!
Go Believe

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Time for the liberals to rush out and pass laws against fertilizer, diesel fuel, and other chemicals to stop bombs.
Go Believe

Rochester, NY

#7 Apr 15, 2013
Also one needs to factor for the Liberals if this was an Assault Bomb?

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 15, 2013
Go Believe wrote:
Time for the liberals to rush out and pass laws against fertilizer, diesel fuel, and other chemicals to stop bombs.
YOU seem to "know" a lot about what happened. Did YOU do it? YOU must of, or at the very least been involved.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 15, 2013
Let's see.

We can't believe anything from the media rushing to get a story and we DEFINATELY can't believe anything that comes from the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

Hmmmm

Rochester, NY

#10 Apr 15, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
Let's see.
We can't believe anything from the media rushing to get a story and we DEFINATELY can't believe anything that comes from the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.
Hmmmm
Are you saying it "didn't" happen? You conspiracy theory people are pathetic! Can't believe anything out of the Obama administration? Shall we discuss those NON EXISTENT WMD'S that Shrub lied about that got 4,487 soldiers killed and 32,223 were injured ?
Go Believe

Rochester, NY

#11 Apr 15, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
Let's see.
Hmmmm
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-notified-explosio...

"Vice President Joe Biden was on a conference call with gun control activists when staffers turned on televisions in his office Monday to view coverage of the explosions".

Is this all these two idiots care about is taking guns away from law abiding people? Today is more proof wacko's will use what ever to kill people! Well good thing all my guns were stolen by invisible thieves so that they won't be registered and no one comes after them...

Rochester, NY

#12 Apr 15, 2013
Go Believe wrote:
<quoted text>
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-notified-explosio...
"Vice President Joe Biden was on a conference call with gun control activists when staffers turned on televisions in his office Monday to view coverage of the explosions".
Is this all these two idiots care about is taking guns away from law abiding people? Today is more proof wacko's will use what ever to kill people! Well good thing all my guns were stolen by invisible thieves so that they won't be registered and no one comes after them...
It's rather pathetic you PREFER to remain ignorant. NOBODY is talking about "taking our guns" but you factually impaired people.

Location hidden

#13 Apr 15, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying it "didn't" happen? You conspiracy theory people are pathetic! Can't believe anything out of the Obama administration? Shall we discuss those NON EXISTENT WMD'S that Shrub lied about that got 4,487 soldiers killed and 32,223 were injured ?
I am saying I will not beleive what comes from the liberal media or Obama administration (track record)
I will wait for the truth to come out over the next few days.

Who were you before you became Henry's mom on April 13?

Rochester, NY

#14 Apr 15, 2013
" YOU seem to "know" a lot about what happened. Did YOU do it? YOU must of, or at the very least been involved. "

HOW SPECIFICALLY WAS THIS REPLY TO "Go Believe" "spam"? Some of YOU PEOPLE are pathetic, you don't agree with another's opinion, you judge it childishly? No wonder you flock here! You wouldn't last a day on a REAL news site!

Rochester, NY

#15 Apr 15, 2013
The numbers I posted about the number of killed and injured due to "W's" LIE about WMD'S are factual! Judging the comment "clueless" or "nuts" DOESN'T change that FACT!Says MORE about the person who judged it that way. NONE of it good.

Rochester, NY

#17 Apr 15, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
I am saying I will not beleive what comes from the liberal media or Obama administration (track record)
I will wait for the truth to come out over the next few days.
Who were you before you became Henry's mom on April 13?
I didn't comment here before that day! I signed up as Henrys Mom, that day. Your point? I'll wait for the facts to unfold also. YOU jumped the gun, casting "doubt" with NOTHING to back it up! "liberal media"? LOL! I guess that's what you call any news that's factual. Keep watching FOX, studies have already shown people who watch that KNOW less than those that watch or read NO news!

Location hidden

#18 Apr 15, 2013
DemoCRAP play book.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste"

Wait and see!

Rochester, NY

#19 Apr 15, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
DemoCRAP play book.
"Never let a good crisis go to waste"
Wait and see!
WHAT are you babbling about? HOW specifically are they not letting it go to "waste"?

Location hidden

#20 Apr 15, 2013
President Obama Says Boston Bomber(s) Will Be Found And Punished

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5591-presid...

Where have I heard this senseless babble before?

Could it be the murder of a U.S Diplomat? Whats it been 7-8 months
Hmmm

Fast and Furious?

Hmmm
Biracial one

El Monte, CA

#21 Apr 15, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
They're reporting a possible third, not near the finish line like these were.
http://www.cnn.com/
IescapeNY and the rest of his crew are racist troublemakers who can't engage in a civil conversation especially a tragedy like this which should bring everyone together. Sorry you had to endure this from them. This is a tragic, and it should not have happened. Another terrorist attack, if you asl me. Just keep on posting and ignore them. They are baiting for attention.

Rochester, NY

#22 Apr 15, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
President Obama Says Boston Bomber(s) Will Be Found And Punished
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5591-presid...
Where have I heard this senseless babble before?
Could it be the murder of a U.S Diplomat? Whats it been 7-8 months
Hmmm
Fast and Furious?
Hmmm
Shall we discuss "W" NOT being concerned about Osama as he stated on March 13th 2002? As usually HE dropped the ball and President Obama picked up and cleaned up his mess. FYI Fast and Furious was started under Shrub.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kujichagulia- Self Determination 59 min beer farts 9
North Korea Calls Obama A 'Monkey' 1 hr beer farts 11
Brother wease el and hate 2 hr Ezra 34
True Crime Statistics Summarized (Aug '13) 2 hr rick s 13
Garner's Daughter Tweeted Officer's Address 3 hr Ha Ha 14
What does wease cares pay for 4 hr Truth 31
News Outlets still Hiding White Mugshots of Whi... 4 hr Jokette 4
East Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web