Steel City Imbecile

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Students in Marlboro, N.J., returned to classes Wednesday to find armed guards at school buildings a startling change in the wake of the Newtown, Conn., massacre.

Many of the suburban parents dropping off children in SUVs and minivans expressed their support for the controversial security measure.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/arme...
Steel City Imbecile

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Excuse me, but i thought the neighborhoods was safe?!

How scared are we ? hhmmmmm!?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Steel City Imbecile wrote:
Willingboro NJ once a very nice white town across the river from Phily has had armed guards in all of their schools for over 18 years and it is a BLACK school system.What was you point about being scared?? You might want to look at some facts before you try to stir the pot troll. BTW: We had armed guards in high school (Lincoln High Phila.)and that was over 45+ years ago Zippy.--S/N: The problems started in 1963 with a stroke of a pen by the president,can you guess what was signed?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Honkey the Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>You should take your ass back there then!
Well thank God, if our good friend pigpen911 ever did go back.
He would never be more than a mouse click away.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#6 Jan 2, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Willingboro NJ once a very nice white town across the river from Phily has had armed guards in all of their schools for over 18 years and it is a BLACK school system.What was you point about being scared?? You might want to look at some facts before you try to stir the pot troll. BTW: We had armed guards in high school (Lincoln High Phila.)and that was over 45+ years ago Zippy.--S/N: The problems started in 1963 with a stroke of a pen by the president,can you guess what was signed?
Methinks that was Lydon Baines Johnson stepping on his phallus, signing the entitlement clause to end all clauses; the Welfare Bill.
did I win? did I?
arm everybody, let the quality of your shot and your equipment sort it all out.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 2, 2013
i_m_watching

You have been missed. Don't be a stranger to topix.
Hope all is well.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Steel City Imbecile wrote:
I guess you overlooked the City of Rochester Schools that have police officers in the building as well as metal detectors......WHO'S SKEEERED NOW !!!
Unkle Krackar

Rochester, NY

#9 Jan 2, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
.......... the City of Rochester Schools that have police officers in the building as well as metal detectors......WHO'S SKEEERED NOW !!!
ummmmm.......the usless white teachers and administrators.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Unkle Krackar wrote:
<quoted text>ummmmm.......the usless white teachers and administrators.
I dont think so, seeing the students they do get caught say they have a weapon to protect themselves from being attacked by another student. Good try though......NEXT
Unkle Krackar

Rochester, NY

#11 Jan 3, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
I dont think so....
That's the problem, you're thinking.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Unkle Krackar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem, you're thinking.
Is that the best you could do to defend yourself.....god help you when I bring in the cranium crusher of common sense. I could be dead and still out think you.....go back and get an education you hater.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 3, 2013
Six other presidents were elected after him - Elias Boudinot (1783), Thomas Mifflin (1784), Richard Henry Lee (1785), Nathan Gorman (1786), Arthur St. Clair (1787), and Cyrus Griffin (1788)- all prior to Washington taking office. Why don't we ever hear about the first seven Presidents of the United States? It's quite simple - The Articles of Confederation didn't work well. The individual states had too much power and nothing could be agreed upon. A new doctrine needed to be written - something we know as the Constitution.

George Washington was definitely not the first President of the United States. He was the first President of the United States under the Constitution we follow today. And the first seven Presidents are forgotten in history.

You missed a few, now stop trying to sound intelligent, you are hurting yourself.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 3, 2013
appears there are 2 John Hanson's listed as president, one in a black photograph and one in a white photograph.

Doesn't really matter because Hanson is sometimes called the first president of the United States, this is a misnomer, since the presidency did not exist as an executive position separate from Congress until the federal Constitution created the role upon its ratification in 1789.

Good for him though, he did accomplish a lot when he served at the pleasure of Congress.
Unkle Krackar

Rochester, NY

#15 Jan 3, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
Six other presidents were elected after him - Elias Boudinot (1783), Thomas Mifflin (1784), Richard Henry Lee (1785), Nathan Gorman (1786), Arthur St. Clair (1787), and Cyrus Griffin (1788)- all prior to Washington taking office. Why don't we ever hear about the first seven Presidents of the United States? It's quite simple - The Articles of Confederation didn't work well. The individual states had too much power and nothing could be agreed upon. A new doctrine needed to be written - something we know as the Constitution.
George Washington was definitely not the first President of the United States. He was the first President of the United States under the Constitution we follow today. And the first seven Presidents are forgotten in history.
You missed a few, now stop trying to sound intelligent, you are hurting yourself.
There you go trying to think again..........they weren't POTUS, dumbarse. They were Presidents of United States in Congress Assembled. Not even close to the power and authority of the Chief Executive(POTUS), starting with Washinington.
BTW, presenting others work as your own original work product or sight your sources of information.
It just makes you look dumber than you are.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 3, 2013
Unkle Krackar wrote:
<quoted text>There you go trying to think again..........they weren't POTUS, dumbarse. They were Presidents of United States in Congress Assembled. Not even close to the power and authority of the Chief Executive(POTUS), starting with Washinington.
BTW, presenting others work as your own original work product or sight your sources of information.
Hey dick weed, learn to read and comprehend what you are reading before your dumb a@@ goes off the deep end again.

I never claimed it was my work you idiot, wow you are stupid aren't you. I see you like to add things that aren't there as usual.

Learn to read, because so far you are just posting the same thing

Location hidden

#17 Jan 3, 2013
Unkle Krackar wrote:
<quoted text>There you go trying to think again..........they weren't POTUS, dumbarse. They were Presidents of United States in Congress Assembled. Not even close to the power and authority of the Chief Executive(POTUS), starting with Washinington.
I see you didn't like my factual response to your dumb statements, awww poor baby.

Please show me where I said that any of these men were POTUS....you can't so shut it zipperhead.

If you could actually read there is a big difference between them and the current presidency. First you have to look at the articles of the confederation and then take a look at the constitution.

These so called presidents had very little power, they weren't commander and chief and they in place and at the beckon call of congress. That's a far cry from where we are now. So like I said stupid, learn to read, comprehend and read again before you make more ridiculous statements.
DumbDizzyDingyDz inzee

Rochester, NY

#18 Jan 3, 2013
yep, them cracker is scared:

Get them there firearms off them streets, NOW. We don't feel safe with them things floating around. Somebody innocent might just get shoot.
----------
HEAR HEAR HEAR
The search for dozens of guns stolen out of Sodus continues and with the recent tragedies in Connecticut and in Webster, guns and gun control have been a huge topic of conversation throughout the nation. That's why officials say retrieving these stole guns is critical.

The Wayne County Sheriff's Office says a large quantity of guns were stolen from Tom's Gun and Ammo on Steele Road in Sodus back in November. It's been more than a month, but that hasn't stopped them from searching and worrying about these firearms.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2884452.sht...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darren Wilson to resign from Ferguson PD 33 min Congress is Irrel... 15
Whites report a false sexual assault claim abou... 48 min Congress is Irrel... 6
10whec hides mugshot of white drunk driver wife... 1 hr Congress is Irrel... 1
Review: D Caesars Auto (Apr '13) 1 hr tia 23
Post Removal Quota Must Have Increased 4 hr RFCBF Crackhead 3
New Evidence in Psychiatrists Trial 4 hr RFCBF Crackhead 2
Obama Protects Millions From Deportation 4 hr Congress is Irrel... 7

High Wind Watch for Monroe County was issued at November 22 at 3:53PM EST

East Rochester Dating
Find my Match

East Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

East Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in East Rochester