Why are Black ex-NFL stars such Clowns?

Why are Black ex-NFL stars such Clowns?

Posted in the East Rochester Forum

Thursday Nite NFL Footbal

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2012
I'm watching NFL Network's Thanksgiving Special, how did they collect so many damned fools? A bunch of Jive Turkeys.
Get rid of Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin, and Deion Sanders.

Only ones worth keeping on that network are Marshall Faulk, at least he acts mature and sounds intelligent. Keep Dennis Green, Sterling Sharpe, Donovan McNabb, Solomon Wilcotts and Akbar Gbaja-Biamila.

The other stations need to keep or fire.
Fox Keep Kurt Menafee, Michael Strahan and Pam Oliver.

CBS Keep James Brown,
get rid of Shannon Sharpe.

NBC Keep Tony Dungy and Hines Ward.
Dump Rodney Harrison.

ESPN - Keep Tom Jackson, Cris Carter, Stuart Scott and Mike Tirico.
Get rid of KeyClown Johnson.

Cheshire, CT

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Gman wrote:
Once you take the negro off the field of sport, all you have is a negro. They have little or nothing of value to give us beside their athletic prowess. Most of them can't even form a proper sentence. The stupid networks think that since they were a star on the field that they will be a star in the studio. Dream on there!!
you mean like buffalo bills player ellis lanksder
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

He waz like ummm like umm ummmm like um da ball to my boy and like um like like um ummmm like Umm ..

A unch of uneducated kneegrows

Cheshire, CT

#4 Nov 24, 2012
Lmfao is that guy serious

Penfield, NY

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Only a black could be that dumb
Ha Ha

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Keep in mind, that YOU are the one buying the tickets and paying for the NFL package on satellite TV.

In order for the NFL to feed your appetite for the game, the scouts have to start early. That means going to the high schools and finding kids that are willing to put the game ahead of preparing themselves for real life.

These immature kids get into a great college for free without having to worry about grades, as long as they play well. Do you watch college football?

Later, when these spoiled, immature kids get a great signing bonus with the NFL ... they justify their actions by their financial success.

All because YOU are willing to PAY the see these retarded savants that play a good ball game.

If you wanna get rid of these assholes, stop wating them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rochester Man Fights For His Life After Shootin... 2 hr the wedge 9
Gay Priest Fired by Pope 6 hr Disgusted with T-W 2
Free laptops and Internet for City Kids? 7 hr Disgusted with T-W 17
Tan Trial 8 hr R U serious 8
Where's Obama? Where's Cuomo? 9 hr Ghetto Gardens 6
News Tan Jury Sent Home For The Weekend 10 hr racial draft 1
Ttump Smarter Than Obama & Cuomo Put Together: 10 hr i know pigpen 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Rochester Mortgages