Man Dead In Second Street Shooting

Feb 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 13WHAM

Shortly after 6 p.m., officers found the 31-year-old victim lying in the street, in front of a home on Second Street.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Spring,summer and fall should be "fun" this year. Any bets on how many shootings,stabbings,rapes or murders this year yet? Just asking.
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only because your people invaded it. A dozen years ago when Monroe was a white people street, it was low crime and void of public shootings.
Im not even going to reply to your ignorance and racist remark. Sad.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not even going to reply to your ignorance and racist remark. Sad.
"Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only because your people invaded it. A dozen years ago when Monroe was a white people street, it was low crime and void of public shootings.

Im not even going to reply to your ignorance and racist remark. Sad. "

You just did. Now please tell us what is racist about Eddie telling/stating the "Honest to God's" Truth?

Open your eye's. Stop living in denial.

Truth hurts huh?
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
not so. my white friend was murdered on monroe avenue in the 70s and greenstreets had a multiple shooting that wounded and killed others too. gitsis is terrible for shootings, the glass onion several and many gay lovers killed their lovers on this street 80s and 90s. wrong answer. these are white people. the king james motel, the cleaners cadet in brighton a man beat his estranged wife in the head with hammer leaving her for dead and then the 310,000 robbery that happened. the ax murderer they never found and so on and so on. mainly white on white.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Anyone know whats going on with the Tryon Park murder?

Last I heard they had a suspect in custody and would soon be announcing an arrest.

Now nothing.

Have I missed something???

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
not so. my white friend was murdered on monroe avenue in the 70s and greenstreets had a multiple shooting that wounded and killed others too. gitsis is terrible for shootings, the glass onion several and many gay lovers killed their lovers on this street 80s and 90s. wrong answer. these are white people. the king james motel, the cleaners cadet in brighton a man beat his estranged wife in the head with hammer leaving her for dead and then the 310,000 robbery that happened. the ax murderer they never found and so on and so on. mainly white on white.
Bullcrap, Bigsingle, in reference to the Glass Onion. First off,it wasn' a gay bar.Second off, there were not many gay lovers killing each other. Not sure where you are getting this ridiculous information from. smh
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullcrap, Bigsingle, in reference to the Glass Onion. First off,it wasn' a gay bar.Second off, there were not many gay lovers killing each other. Not sure where you are getting this ridiculous information from. smh
i nameed the glass onion as a place that had several white murders. then i said, many gay lovers were killed on Monroe Avenue white. WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR READING SKILLS? SMH.
The Crunch Funky

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
uh oh, an expert on gay love. how nice.
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

The Crunch Funky wrote:
<quoted text>
uh oh, an expert on gay love. how nice.
Notice how defensive she gets when one talks about white crime.

She IS an expert. She has a so-called masters degree and is "better" than everyone on here. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
i nameed the glass onion as a place that had several white murders. then i said, many gay lovers were killed on Monroe Avenue white. WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR READING SKILLS? SMH.
Reread what you wrote. This is why the comma is so important. Without it, your statement clearly conveys that The Glass Onion is where the gay murders occured. Where'd you acquire your writing skills? I read it as it was written. Nice try though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how defensive she gets when one talks about white crime.
She IS an expert. She has a so-called masters degree and is "better" than everyone on here. lol
Do you have anything to contribute to the actual thread, Stanky Pants? And thanks for the compliment.:-)
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Do you have anything to contribute to the actual thread, Stanky Pants? And thanks for the compliment.:-)
I made ny contributions. And you're welcome on my sarcasm.
Barack Hussain Obama

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Please tell it was assaults rifles used on baby white kids, pahleaza! Oh nuts, just common everyday crime affecting black folks, who cares then. On another note, join the GayScouts! I am going to force those BoyScouts to have gays!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Do you have anything to contribute to the actual thread, Stanky Pants? And thanks for the compliment.:-)
Notice how Stanky Pants seems a little full of himself since changing his screen name?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Gee Whiz Bang

Local Liberal media (go figgur) isn't reporting that one of Rochesters Finest.

Adjaukumar Graham survived getting shot just last year.
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how Stanky Pants seems a little full of himself since changing his screen name?
And notice how IescapeNY continues to be a no life racebaiter.
Barack Hussain Obama

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

If I had a son, he would look like the guy that shot this guy.
Joe Bag of Donuts Biden

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Me too Barack, me too. You clean and articulate bastard.
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

<quoted text>Reread what you wrote. This is why the comma is so important. Without it, your statement clearly conveys that The Glass Onion is where the gay murders occured. Where'd you acquire your writing skills? I read it as it was written. Nice try though.
AND,,,,,DID YOU SEE THE AND,,,,,,DID YOU SEE THE AND,,,,,,,,DID YOU SEE THE AND.
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Reread what you wrote. This is why the comma is so important. Without it, your statement clearly conveys that The Glass Onion is where the gay murders occured. Where'd you acquire your writing skills? I read it as it was written. Nice try though.
I'm talking about MONROE AVENUE. SHOW ME WHERE I SAID GAY PEOPLE WERE KILLED AT THE GLASS ONION.

i said: not not. my white friend was murdered on monroe ave....

AND MANY GAY LOVERS KILLED THIER LOVERS ON THIS STREET....THAT'S WHAT I SAID ABOUT GAY....NOW DON'T GET SENSITIVE BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY. I LIKE GAY PEOPLE. I HAVE GAY FRIENDS TOO. SO SHUT UP GAY MAN OF STEAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East Rochester Discussions

Search the East Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will The BBQ and Blues Fest be any safer than t... 16 min Comments 6
White Racist Talk Radio Hosts FIRED 37 min monkey slayer 26
Bob Duffy will return to Rochester 39 min monkey slayer 3
After 35 Years, WHAM's Chet Walker Fired 2 hr Porky 21
Black Mayor gets 10 years in Prison 2 hr dew4794 1
sexual assault by a BLACK MAN 3 hr dew4794 4
Scrutiny of Arrest Caught Tape 4 hr wake up call 3
•••
•••