East Rochester Trustee: We Need An In...

East Rochester Trustee: We Need An Independent Investigation

There are 2 comments on the 13WHAM.com story from Jun 16, 2011, titled East Rochester Trustee: We Need An Independent Investigation. In it, 13WHAM.com reports that:

's Police Chief Monday night, Steve Clancy joined other members of his department at the bar at the Northside Inn just blocks from the Village Hall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.com.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 17, 2011
The trustee is 100% right. This isn't the first time this cop got nailed for DUI,he should have lost his job the last time.I wonder how many people he has arrested for the same laws he breaks?
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#3 Jun 17, 2011
I love how a trustee said "I certainly wouldn't want to tell someone where they should be going or who they should be going with,"
another one I don't want anyone in this community to think we are in any way trying to hide something," says Mark Florack. He points out the fact that Monachino was with fellow officers including his superiors, which has at least the appearance of a conflict of interest, but may be even more serious.
----------

Monachino only has 2 superiors in the PD, his Lt. and the Chief. What are there, maybe a total of 14 cops in ER?

So maybe these trustees should never go out to a function with the mayor, or any county legislators, or Saggie Crooks, or any state reps.
You gonna say that firemen never go out with their superiors for a dinner or function? Guys in the DPW never go out with the supervisor?
Hey everyone, dont ever go drink or have dinner with your boss or the owner of a business you work at - conflict (sarcasm).

Nothing wrong with these guys celebrating a new chief at the Northside. Looks like some were responsible and went home after their time there. But Monachino decided to keep his night going and was driving, why didn't he have his goomah Colleen Morello drive him?
Has anyone proven that the ones who left the Northside to go home didn't either walk, get a cab or have someone pick them up or have a Desig Driver?
Also, when was Sgt. Monachino's next shift? Hope it wasn't the next morning, meaning he'd report to work either still buzzed or hung over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 20 min Slammer 899
respond to this if you think haha ia a tard 1 hr perfect 39
Manafort Took Out $19 Million in Loans 7 hr Banana Republican 11
Does Bannon ever shower or brush teeth? 7 hr Banana Republican 11
I Challenge RPD to Notify ICE About all illegal... 7 hr Banana Republican 5
Lakeland, FL Crime Statistics - Not Good At All 7 hr IescapedNY 3
IescapedNY Special Weekend Deal 10 hr iescapedny 5

East Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance