White Suburban Teen Stabs Step Dad in their Mobile Home

Posted in the East Rochester Forum

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 10, 2013
http://www.wham1180.com/pages/localnews.html...

We don't have trailer parks in the city, thank god.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 10, 2013
So burbs versus city or white versus black whats the ratio running?

One to twenty or one to thirty?
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Didn't you post about this 3 weeks ago when it happened?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 10, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
So burbs versus city or white versus black whats the ratio running?
One to twenty or one to thirty?
More like 75 to 1 it seems.
Biracial one

El Monte, CA

#7 Mar 10, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're right, no mobile homes in the city. Do you know why ? A mobile home has more value than that dilapidated crack house you live in.
And you called me a racist bigot. Face it, you are no angle. You are a cross between your two compadres Iescape goat and bulldog pigpen.
Biracial one

El Monte, CA

#8 Mar 10, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>BINGO!! You win the gold!!
You have to have gold before you declare a winner.

All racist minds think alike I see.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
And you called me a racist bigot. Face it, you are no angle. You are a cross between your two compadres Iescape goat and bulldog pigpen.
"Bulldog pigpen" gee,how did you know that I am a Marine Zippy? BTW: I kinda like that name,would it be O.K. if I use it? Just asking,thanks.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Eddie wrote:
Didn't you post about this 3 weeks ago when it happened?
She/he/it had to wade tru three weeks of crimes that was commited in the city so it took a while.It is a tough job,but you can bet that she/he/it will go to the ends of the earth to stir the pot,lol.
Biracial one

El Monte, CA

#11 Mar 10, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>"Bulldog pigpen" gee,how did you know that I am a Marine Zippy? BTW: I kinda like that name,would it be O.K. if I use it? Just asking,thanks.
I was talking about the breed of the dog. You have the face of one. Don't get cute.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 10, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about the breed of the dog. You have the face of one. Don't get cute.
When did we ever meet or are you lying again about knowing everything? S/N: Don't worry about me being cute,that will never happen,good looking,yes,cute,no LOL.
Biracial one

El Monte, CA

#13 Mar 10, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>When did we ever meet or are you lying again about knowing everything? S/N: Don't worry about me being cute,that will never happen,good looking,yes,cute,no LOL.
You are one that claims to know everyone. Remember, all minorities live in the city and get welfare, right? YOU said it, not me.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 10, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm, no angle, well at least you got that correct. How is saying your home is a dilapidated crack house racist ? This should be good. Oh wait, I forgot you need a crutch to make yourself feel better about yourself. Never said anything racial at all, you just want it to be.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15 Mar 10, 2013
I am however an angel....LOL

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16 Mar 10, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
What's not cute about a Bulldog spanking the Bi one?

Location hidden

#17 Mar 10, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one that claims to know everyone. Remember, all minorities live in the city and get welfare, right? YOU said it, not me.
You should change your name to flip-flop or spin-spin-spin Zippy.Now be a big boy for a change and post where I ever said that I know everybody or where I said all minorities that live in the city are on welfare.What was that?,you can't because you were caught in another lie? WOW! what a surpise! If you are going to troll and lie the least you can do is try to be good at it,you sure aren't good at it now.It is O.K.Zippy,you will grow up and become a man one day,maybe.Just saying.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 10, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
I am however an angel....LOL
I wouldn't bet on that one,lol.

Location hidden

#19 Mar 10, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm, no angle, well at least you got that correct. How is saying your home is a dilapidated crack house racist ? This should be good. Oh wait, I forgot you need a crutch to make yourself feel better about yourself. Never said anything racial at all, you just want it to be.
At least you don't do 180 flip-flops like he does. Well I think that you do lean at least 45 degrees to the right,thank God.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21 Mar 10, 2013
LOL.

We see there is a lot of educated people on here.

You know what they say if it doesn't make dollars then it doesn't make sense..........

get off topix homeeez we the decent taxpaying citizens don't care about what you have to say......

tupid izzz as tupid duzzz.

you pinheads are always pulling the race card....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby Accusers By the Bushel 8 min Not a Cosby Fan 19
Canandaigua restaurant owner pleads guilty to f... (Jul '09) 1 hr notaroidboy 11
The Great PigPen Debate 3 hr unlawfully banned... 84
White Female Toll Booth Employee Arrested for S... 4 hr FactsAreFacts 5
They be rape 'n up in here 4 hr Forrest 1
Nikki Rudd meets i_m_watching in her yellow und... (Mar '12) 5 hr Current 24
BRING ON THE SNOW! Yankees can handle it! 5 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 9
East Rochester Dating
Find my Match

East Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

East Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in East Rochester

Personal Finance