"Mothers Day" What Are We Getting Mo...

"Mothers Day" What Are We Getting Mom This Year?

Posted in the East Rochester Forum

Gladys Kravitz

Rochester, NY

#1 May 10, 2013
I don't know yet because I'm "Mom" but this could be a fun thread and maybe give some ideas.
Biracial one

United States

#3 May 10, 2013
Me and the siblings are going to meet up at her house and cook dinner for her since she traditionally cooks on Sundays and for all of us.

And Bangbang (Iescape) I'm sorry your mother is no longer around.
Gladys Kravits

Rochester, NY

#8 May 11, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
Me and the siblings are going to meet up at her house and cook dinner for her since she traditionally cooks on Sundays and for all of us.
And Bangbang (Iescape) I'm sorry your mother is no longer around.
That's very nice. Don't forget the dishes and clean up afterwards, don't leave it for Mom like many will.
Biracial one

United States

#11 May 11, 2013
Gladys Kravits wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very nice. Don't forget the dishes and clean up afterwards, don't leave it for Mom like many will.
Thank you. We will make sure she does nothing but eat.
Biracial one

United States

#12 May 11, 2013
Hymie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny, gratifying and about time Iescape got kicked off, now it is time to erase Babgbang (Iescape version 2). The minute the abuse starts, punch the report button. Guaranteed the race baiting will start again. Next, Steel City.
Right.
Hymie

Pittsford, NY

#14 May 11, 2013
Bangbang needs to be reported, lets see, push abuse button, pushed, complain vigorously, done.
Steel City Steelers Sucks

Pittsford, NY

#17 May 11, 2013
Bangbangall sumer wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you use "Hyman" instead of "Hymie"? You phony racist.
Lets see, push report abuse. Done.

Because I have been called Hymie my entire life, like thousands of others. Got a problem with that Bangbang? Bad spin, nice try.

I see you're back - same sentiment, new identity. You should exercise more control. You know what happened last time.
Gladys Kravits

Rochester, NY

#18 May 11, 2013
Thanks for ruining my Mothers day post Hymie. With help from Biracial one and steel city steelers sucks.

If you children want to gang up on someone please don't do it in a post I start.

Disappointed to say the least.

Happy Mothers day to all.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#19 May 12, 2013
Hymie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny, gratifying and about time Iescape got kicked off, now it is time to erase Babgbang (Iescape version 2). The minute the abuse starts, punch the report button. Guaranteed the race baiting will start again. Next, Steel City.
Why are you getting me involved in this bull? Wjat's up with your obsession with me? Grow up. And try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lies Don't Matter 2 hr Andy Griffiths 2
The Perfect Ticket: Trump-Carson! 2 hr Big Trump Supporter 2
Drop a word Add a word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr PeanutButtercup 21
News Two Men Shot Outside Rochester Bar 3 hr Abc 3
News CrimeStoppers has $10,000 reward in Boys & Girl... 8 hr the wedge 54
Crime in the White Burbs Seems on the Rise, but... 9 hr Nickbos Friend 1
10WHEC Can't Figure out wich way to spell a dea... 12 hr Thomas Johnson III 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Rochester Mortgages