Where Have All Of The Posters Gone?
RhondaHasNoFrien ds

Conesus, NY

#21 Feb 10, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Just be quiet! I just throw the jew term back at pigpen, it's done in retaliation. He's the biggest racist on here who needs stuff thrown back at him. I love everyone!
You are the bigest loser on topix. To redeem yourself you sho go volunteer at the Open Door Mission for a couple of hours and then come back on topix and brag about it for a couple of days. Remember? We do!
oinkoinkSQUEAL

Conesus, NY

#22 Feb 10, 2014
Gods Property wrote:
<quoted text>
KUDO'S........You nailed the TRUTH with that, well said.
You haven't been missed one bit. Not one.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#23 Feb 10, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Just be quiet! I just throw the jew term back at pigpen, it's done in retaliation. He's the biggest racist on here who needs stuff thrown back at him. I love everyone!
You're so full of crap that I can smell you from here! You're a hate-filled person and you'be proven that time and time again. You're abusive and pride yourself on being antisemitic and misogynistic. I wonder how you speak to people who disagree with you in "real life". Pathetic.
CHUCK

Atlanta, GA

#26 Feb 10, 2014
Post keep getting deleted. One sided forum. No longer worth wasting my time on this site. It has become a joke. Time for me to move on as well. This is my last post.
ByeByeBirdie

Rochester, NY

#27 Feb 10, 2014
CHUCK wrote:
Post keep getting deleted. One sided forum. No longer worth wasting my time on this site. It has become a joke. Time for me to move on as well. This is my last post.
Sure it is.......
HelenForAccountS ervices

Penfield, NY

#28 Feb 10, 2014
CHUCK wrote:
You always say its your last post.
rePIGpublican

United States

#29 Feb 10, 2014
RhondaHasNoFriends wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the bigest loser on topix. To redeem yourself you sho go volunteer at the Open Door Mission for a couple of hours and then come back on topix and brag about it for a couple of days. Remember? We do!
What do you do with yourself? In addition to my payroll job as a social worker, I volunteer at the boys and girls club, I volunteer at various recreation centers, I am a part time math tutor which I also volunteer, I am a member of the YMCA, help out at some churches at times, and I'm also head of the neighborhood watch on my street! I am quite busy and active out there. I only get paid for my regular job, everything else I love to do because I am out there helping people! Why don't you help someone, you might make a difference?!
rePIGpublican

United States

#30 Feb 10, 2014
Gods Property wrote:
<quoted text>
KUDO'S........You nailed the TRUTH with that, well said.
Thank you! Steel City cannot F with me. I will own her all day on this forum. Fight fire with fire, and her fire has been put out!
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#31 Feb 10, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! Steel City cannot F with me. I will own her all day on this forum. Fight fire with fire, and her fire has been put out!
You do realize that you are insane, right? Your post previous to this one goes on and on and on about things that you pretend to do to help people. Then you follow it with this vile nonsense. I sure can eff with you. You make it sooooo easy to do so. Does your Social Working payroll boss know that you post nasty crap on the computer during work hours? Does your Neighborhood Watch peeps know that you are a misogynist? Do the churches you supposedly volunteer for know that you call people names like, "witch", "jew", etc. etc.? What the heck are you smoking/snorting/shooting up? You are ridiculous and I think that deep down you KNOW IT! You own NO ONE! You have delusions of grandeur. You are a pathetic nobody. You are also becoming the biggest fool on here. Just a friendly fyi. Now get back to work! Loser.
Stuttering Idiot

Conesus, NY

#32 Feb 10, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
What the F world do you live in? SCS owns you and the rest your usesless \crew" of losers.
She sure shut that useless waste oinkoinksqueel like a CC up.
I think the Open Door Mission needs you help, getz tooz it fool.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#33 Feb 10, 2014
Stuttering Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
What the F world do you live in? SCS owns you and the rest your usesless \crew" of losers.
It's like he has some sort of split personality. One post he's tooting his own horn on things he PRETENDS to do in the community and the very next post he trashes people. Not quite sure what his problem is, but I'm thankful I'm me and not him. He's probably so damn embarrassed of himself that he can't help but to lash out at others because he knows his life is pitiful. Sorta sad, actually.
rePIGpublican

United States

#34 Feb 10, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that you are insane, right? Your post previous to this one goes on and on and on about things that you pretend to do to help people. Then you follow it with this vile nonsense. I sure can eff with you. You make it sooooo easy to do so. Does your Social Working payroll boss know that you post nasty crap on the computer during work hours? Does your Neighborhood Watch peeps know that you are a misogynist? Do the churches you supposedly volunteer for know that you call people names like, "witch", "jew", etc. etc.? What the heck are you smoking/snorting/shooting up? You are ridiculous and I think that deep down you KNOW IT! You own NO ONE! You have delusions of grandeur. You are a pathetic nobody. You are also becoming the biggest fool on here. Just a friendly fyi. Now get back to work! Loser.
Are you jealous because all you do all day is sit home and listen to a scanner all day? I'm not on topix as much as you and your posse. Words of advice my doll, FIND SOMETHING TO DO! When I get in later, I will let you know how my day went! I have tutoring today and on to the gym after that! Bye for now my love!
rePIGpublican

United States

#35 Feb 10, 2014
Stuttering Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
And just who are you anyway?!
FTW

Livonia, NY

#36 Feb 10, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a hypocrite and pat yourself on the back way to much.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#37 Feb 10, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do with yourself? In addition to my payroll job as a social worker, I volunteer at the boys and girls club, I volunteer at various recreation centers, I am a part time math tutor which I also volunteer, I am a member of the YMCA, help out at some churches at times, and I'm also head of the neighborhood watch on my street! I am quite busy and active out there. I only get paid for my regular job, everything else I love to do because I am out there helping people! Why don't you help someone, you might make a difference?!
There you go fishing for compliments and praising yourself again. Good lord you think you are some sort of superman
What are you compensating for that you need to praise yourself anytime you speak?
Social worker??? Oh boy.... How many people do you help get their kid diagnosed with ADHD so they can get more money from the government? How many Adam Lanza's do you help keep out of the locked padded rooms they belong in? Social workers just help the scammers scam.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#38 Feb 10, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you jealous because all you do all day is sit home and listen to a scanner all day? I'm not on topix as much as you and your posse. Words of advice my doll, FIND SOMETHING TO DO! When I get in later, I will let you know how my day went! I have tutoring today and on to the gym after that! Bye for now my love!
Jealous of someone like you? Now that's a laugher. I feel sorry for whoever this is that you (pretend to) tutor. If it's a child, do their parents know what a hypocritical, anti-semetic, misogynistic bully you are? The funniest part of this whole post is that you have NO IDEA what I do! Unlike you, I keep what I do private. I need neither self-affirmation nor accolades from complete strangers. Why is it that you seek praise and tributes from people you know nothing about? Where does your Napoleonic complex stem from? You're clearly a megalomaniac, which makes perfect sense to me why you constantly pick fights with people who are clearly "bigger" and better than you are. It must really suck to be you, huh?
Peter

Rochester, NY

#39 Feb 10, 2014
This forum really is dead. What a bunch of crap. Steel City Steelers owns rePIGpublican. rePIGpublican disputes this. Who cares? Boring.

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#40 Feb 10, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to douse her little flicker.

Trust, they're not worth responding to most of the time in my humble opinion.

I had to stop amusing the Hating, scared and angry race baiters.

Passing through here every now and again .......and its the SAME ole, SAME ole.
It's so obvious they don't have a content life.
Stuttering Idiot

Rush, NY

#41 Feb 11, 2014
SCS sure mopped the floor with rePIGpublican in this thread. Kind of like shooting fish in a barrel ot taking candy from a baby.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#43 Feb 11, 2014
Stuttering Idiot wrote:
SCS sure mopped the floor with rePIGpublican in this thread. Kind of like shooting fish in a barrel ot taking candy from a baby.

Steel City can't even mop the floor of her own apartment, literally and figurally speaking. How much does she pay you to speak for her and kiss her ass? I will tell you one thing, I can wax you on this thread and any others who dare to challenge me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haha changed to my username, why? 9 hr perfect 4
Chilly Nights Coming To CrapChester! 9 hr perfect 23
NFL Salaries 10 hr perfect 24
Statue of trump 10 hr perfect 6
Blame It On The Black Guy Liberal Democrats? 10 hr perfect 2
Zika-Carrying Mosquitoes on BOTH Florida Coasts 10 hr perfect 1
News Alfred University student dies from fight (Jun '08) 11 hr LaTisha 3

East Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance