cops down millar rd?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 6, 2010
going toward sikeston. anyone know anything
guest

Jackson, MO

#2 Mar 7, 2010
guest wrote:
going toward sikeston. anyone know anything
Heard the police chasing someone over by second and third street.
Heard something about tazing somebody. Anybody know who it was?
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Mar 7, 2010
was a red extended cab chevrolet 90's model
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 7, 2010
was that last night or earlier this week? there was a chase on like tuesday or wednesday too
i saw it

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Mar 7, 2010
It was last night about 11 pm someone said it was Adam Hodges. But idk
yep

Mexico, MO

#6 Mar 7, 2010
def. adam
guest

Jackson, MO

#7 Mar 7, 2010
it was adam, he didnt have any reason to run -- he's just stupid. i feel sorry for his parents. they're such good people.
wondering

Mexico, MO

#8 Mar 7, 2010
i heard n.j. was the one that called the cops that fat ho needs to stay out of his life because if im not mistaken she is the reason he got busted last time maybe one of these days adam will realize and stay away from her all she wants in her life is drama
guest

Jackson, MO

#9 Mar 7, 2010
wondering wrote:
i heard n.j. was the one that called the cops that fat ho needs to stay out of his life because if im not mistaken she is the reason he got busted last time maybe one of these days adam will realize and stay away from her all she wants in her life is drama
no, it was a routine traffic stop, he ran some stop signs or something
friend

Granite City, IL

#10 Mar 8, 2010
ya dont know what ya are talking about no one knowns but adam so if you dont know then stay out of it everyone going to hear things no one known but him
guest

East Prairie, MO

#11 Mar 8, 2010
Case Net I'm sure will shed some light on this, since he is already on there.
haha

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Mar 8, 2010
wondering wrote:
i heard n.j. was the one that called the cops that fat ho needs to stay out of his life because if im not mistaken she is the reason he got busted last time maybe one of these days adam will realize and stay away from her all she wants in her life is drama
first of all i like adam he has always been a nice guy to me but did you just say she is the reason he got busted? lol no he is the reason he got busted. if he did nothing wrong he wouldnt have been caught. either way that is not important. i just wish he would get things straight
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Mar 9, 2010
case.net says Assault/Attempt Assault On L/E, C/O, E/P, Hwy Wkr, P&P (Deadly Weapon/Dangerous Instrument)-2nd Degree { Felony B RSMo: 565.082 }
friend

Granite City, IL

#14 Mar 10, 2010
see everyone thought is was METH ha ha it wasnt see how rumors get started
guest

United States

#15 Mar 11, 2010
wow wrote:
case.net says Assault/Attempt Assault On L/E, C/O, E/P, Hwy Wkr, P&P (Deadly Weapon/Dangerous Instrument)-2nd Degree { Felony B RSMo: 565.082 }
well i guess he will get out of this too. always does, why not use him for a example and show these ep people you mean buissness when it comes to clean this town up.
close friend

Mexico, MO

#16 Mar 15, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>well i guess he will get out of this too. always does, why not use him for a example and show these ep people you mean buissness when it comes to clean this town up.
Well guest i hope he does because he wasn't doing anything this time he has been trying to do right but some people can't leave well enough alone. Adam, is a great person and a great friend he deserves to be happy and lead a normal life which he was trying to do but some people don't want that for him they want him in jail because they think if he's there he can't be with anyone else and then he will have to depend on her and believe it or not i'm a friend of n.j. but the truth is the truth that is the way she sees it so adam i'm a close friend of yours to but trust me stay far away from her she's not the person you thought but i'm sure by now you have figured that out!!
confused

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Mar 16, 2010
okay he may be a niece guy but I'm confused we all know what he is using and doing and who he has been hanging around with. Sounds like to me he brought it on himself. Its not like a person can ride on the road and be taken to jail for no reason.
whatever

Mexico, MO

#18 Mar 16, 2010
confused wrote:
okay he may be a niece guy but I'm confused we all know what he is using and doing and who he has been hanging around with. Sounds like to me he brought it on himself. Its not like a person can ride on the road and be taken to jail for no reason.
see that's where you are wrong you think you know what he is using but do you really know? and who has he been hanging with sense you know so much about him
friend

Mexico, MO

#19 Mar 16, 2010
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>see that's where you are wrong you think you know what he is using but do you really know? and who has he been hanging with sense you know so much about him
most of the time people think if you get in trouble for drugs that's what you do when you get out and in some cases that is true but not all. people do change and they can if they put their mind to it that is something they have to figure out on their own no one else can tell them they need to stop doing what they're doing because they know that it's just if they want to they can but it has to be on their terms and no one else adam i want to wish you all the luck in the world man keep your head up and stay away from people that's not good for you
aaaand

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Mar 16, 2010
if you arent doing anything...dont be speeding up and down the road running from cops

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot but crazy- 30 min Hot for teacher 5
Jennifer Segura 1 hr Friend 19
Funeral home bust 3 hr Guest 23
Sheriff 2016 3 hr guest 266
car mechanic 19 hr Bro 12
love this 20 hr Would you like to... 3
unreal 22 hr hmm 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Prairie Mortgages