Proud Parents To Be.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mickie sprinkles

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Oct 9, 2008
u go rite ahead.. i will let them read it myself.. im a grow woman i say and make my own choices.. so butt out
mickie sprinkles

Saint Louis, MO

#38 Oct 9, 2008
ive been doing great until low lifes decided to get on here and write a comment that wasnt true

United States

#39 Oct 9, 2008
it's ok, just stupid people. Dont even let them get to you,
mickie sprinkles

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Oct 9, 2008
well im kinda mad over it but whats funny is who ever wrote that comment would never confront me cuz they scared... so yeah.. who r u by the way?(guest)
mickie sprinkles

Saint Louis, MO

#42 Oct 9, 2008
i know... i just dont want my name on here.. i heard about this site like a few months ago but i dont get on it often.. one of my friends told me my named was mentioned and i was like wht so i had to recorrect that person...

United States

#43 Oct 9, 2008
yeah, it's like everyone goes crazy on here. Kinda like they get more dumber by being on this site. lol. That's why i try to stay off
mickie sprinkles

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Oct 9, 2008
i know rite.. well holla sometime.. peace out.. hope i dont have to comment on this site ever again

Saint Louis, MO

#45 Oct 9, 2008
its cool mickie those people dont know what they are talking about ... brush them haterz off gurl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for females only 3 hr fun bitches for rent 23
just wondering 9 hr informed 6
News Investigation being conducted in East Prairie h... 9 hr Safe 6
New Funeral Chapel 10 hr guest 41 19
Where is madisson lambert Wed boom88 5
Bored Wed Poobedoo 1
Tyler Larkins really bad car wreck Wed tom 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Prairie Mortgages