ep needs something different

Posted in the East Prairie Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
dude

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2008
dude, ep needs a mexican restaurant or chinese....tired of the s.o.s.....seems like u gotta go to sikeston if ya wanna go out to dinner
1lkygrl

AOL

#2 Jul 10, 2008
no doubt. depot sucks,tasters sucks,kathy's stinks,and double b is to expensive. i have a feeling that nothing else will be allowed in east prairie due to "the depot"
dude

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2008
a subway would be cool....nobody here has subs..except punk landshires
i think

Fenton, MO

#4 Jul 11, 2008
not a subway because you can get that at charleston or matthews...so chinese would be nice
PLYN

Sikeston, MO

#5 Jul 11, 2008
i think a hooters or a planet hollywood could be justified in the right location in town maybe even a hustler resturaunt
lalala

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 11, 2008
Chinese yes, yummy!!

you know what else EP needs..thats a place the does film developing, that would be nice
Ricky Bobby

Sikeston, MO

#7 Jul 11, 2008
How about the ever-popular KFC or Taco Bell?
Never happen

Jackson, MO

#8 Jul 11, 2008
The owner of the Depot wont let that happen
haha

United States

#9 Jul 11, 2008
Never happen wrote:
The owner of the Depot wont let that happen
Because the only people that have ever tried are families in the area, a big corporate franchise could move right in and bump him right out of the way.
JLTK

Red Oak, TX

#10 Jul 11, 2008
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the only people that have ever tried are families in the area, a big corporate franchise could move right in and bump him right out of the way.
What about the sonic we were supposed to get? He didn't let that happen either.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Jul 11, 2008
I agree. Now that Keith Grissom has married somone with a little money and bought his way up in EP he will never allow anything else to come there. I think it would be wonderful for the community if some other restuarants would make their way there. It is sad that one person has that much pull in such a little town.
info

United States

#12 Jul 11, 2008
guest wrote:
I agree. Now that Keith Grissom has married somone with a little money and bought his way up in EP he will never allow anything else to come there. I think it would be wonderful for the community if some other restuarants would make their way there. It is sad that one person has that much pull in such a little town.
I haveto agree with you 100%
someonesMaMMa

Festus, MO

#13 Jul 11, 2008
Lambert's type of cooking would be cool.
guest 1991

East Prairie, MO

#14 Jul 11, 2008
why does it have to be built in the city limits why not just outside the city limits and then they dont have anything to say about it
true

AOL

#15 Jul 11, 2008
that is true. i hope someone with some money reads this and opens something with good home cooked food.

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jul 12, 2008
how about not voting for keith and lonnie anymore and get them out of office then they can't stop anything else. The people of the community are doing it to themselves. They say that they want change ans knows who is stopping it , but votes for them everytime they run for something.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Jul 12, 2008
Lonnie's position isn't elected, is it?
gust

Cape Girardeau, MO

#18 Jul 12, 2008
I think this is stupid, Keith and Lonnie are both good people and try to do best for the city of east prairie.
home cooked food

United States

#19 Jul 12, 2008
Home cooked food would be wonderful. I crave homemade food everything in this town is deepfried and frozen I wish someones mom would open a resturant
another guest

Roy, WA

#20 Jul 12, 2008
I believe in Lonnie. Not so much Keith Grissom or the family he married into.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbian or bi? 28 min guest 13
How bout them Jays? 50 min Whatever 7
News Manhunt enters day 4 for 2 armed, dangerous inm... 4 hr Booty kicker 5
Anyone know? 4 hr Wanderin 7
Bright Yellow Corvette 6 hr Old friend 6
heard the rewards huge reward for latty 7 hr lame 34
Faithful men (Jan '13) Wed babyyournogood 22

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance