First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Wentzville, MO

#1 May 30, 2011
GOOFTROOPS,SPONGEBOB CATS riding bicycles and wearing assless chaps wow!where did these tweedle dee sons of bi$$hes come from?the humpty dumpty gang is more like it the winnie the pooh squad wouldnt bust a grape im stomping all of em,well theres only 2
citizen

Chicago, IL

#2 May 30, 2011
I use to ride and went to rallys where these sons of silence guys were and let me just say don't piss them off. These guys will drop you in river and never think twice. I haven't seen any in southeast Missouri in awhile but these guys mean business. You might want to watch talking about them. Because if they find out bro you are in trouble.

Wentzville, MO

#3 May 30, 2011
citizen wrote:
I use to ride and went to rallys where these sons of silence guys were and let me just say don't piss them off. These guys will drop you in river and never think twice. I haven't seen any in southeast Missouri in awhile but these guys mean business. You might want to watch talking about them. Because if they find out bro you are in trouble.
lames all of em pu ssies
sos

Detroit, MI

#4 May 30, 2011
All you got to do is name the time and place. Put up or shut up. I'm calling you out boy now do you have the balls to step up to a real bad ass.

Wentzville, MO

#5 May 31, 2011
sos wrote:
All you got to do is name the time and place. Put up or shut up. I'm calling you out boy now do you have the balls to step up to a real bad ass.
well chump you havent put up ur name and your callen out someone so do you got the balls or did the humpty dumpty gooftroop get-a-long sos gang cut em off....sos is that what yall yell when in help and are getting beat down,i never knew gay bikers existed until now but the gepharts have alot of fag in the bloodline so sos must be a gay thang
sos

Frisco, TX

#6 May 31, 2011
Sounds like your just a wimp who talks alot of shit and can't back it up. if your such a bad ass you would name time and place and see who shows up but your not you are a wimp. So keep talking that shit and let me know when you have the balls to back it up. No need to say anymore you have proven you are a chicken shit. Name time and place if you are such a bad ass and ill bring the thunder.
Wally

United States

#7 May 31, 2011
sos wrote:
Sounds like your just a wimp who talks alot of shit and can't back it up. if your such a bad ass you would name time and place and see who shows up but your not you are a wimp. So keep talking that shit and let me know when you have the balls to back it up. No need to say anymore you have proven you are a chicken shit. Name time and place if you are such a bad ass and ill bring the thunder.
I'm your Huckleberry, 9:00-New Bridge,,,,bet ya won't show F**got
sos

United States

#8 May 31, 2011
Wally wrote:
<quoted text>
ok wally ill be there ready to suck you off, im gonna wear me assless chaps just for you!

Wentzville, MO

#9 May 31, 2011
Wally wrote:
<quoted text>
huckleberry is that what u call them thangs growen off kayla and chrises ballz?
sos

Dallas, TX

#10 Jun 1, 2011
I was there at 9 and there was no one there.

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jun 1, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>well chump you havent put up ur name and your callen out someone so do you got the balls or did the humpty dumpty gooftroop get-a-long sos gang cut em off....sos is that what yall yell when in help and are getting beat down,i never knew gay bikers existed until now but the gepharts have alot of fag in the bloodline so sos must be a gay thang
Brice u all talk and no action- Man u got hate in you huh? Man up and go run your mouth to them instead of on topix about them. Obviously there not worried little girl
OUR LEADER 88

United States

#12 May 2, 2013
I support the sons all the way. A member of hammer skins. White POWER!!!! Lets claim back our country!
kayla

United States

#13 May 3, 2013
Kayla who?

Washington, IL

#14 May 6, 2013
"sons of silence" what a bunch of flakes and qweeers in leather pants that never growed up.
MethCook

Washington, IL

#15 May 6, 2013
On October 9, 1999, 37 Sons of Silence members were arrested on drug trafficking and illegal weapons charges after one of Denver's largest federal undercover operations. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms raided a number of homes and properties in Colorado Springs and Fort Collins, and seized 20 pounds of methamphetamine, 35 guns, four hand grenades, two suppressors, cash and motorcycles. The investigation began in 1997 and involved two undercover agents infiltrating the club.
Six Sons of Silence were arrested by the ATF on April 4, 2001 on the charges of trafficking cocaine, cannabis and methamphetamine, as well as firearms, throughout the state of Iowa
Gay

United States

#16 May 6, 2013
They are all gay its just a cover
steel stallions

Sikeston, MO

#17 May 7, 2013
i ride a motorcycle. it is a suzuki, i think it was made in the mid 80's. it sounds like a popcorn fart when i'm driving down the open road. i want to be an outlaw biker sooooo soo bad. i have a tattoo on my left nutt. i have an "ole lady" and i will let the whole club have a turn with her. i've been in one fight my whole life, and i lost only because he hit me first. i used to eat mini-thins when i was in high school, kinda like meth. if its okay, i would like to be called "roachclip". guys, please give me a shot. i swear i will do my very best. i even smell like ass and onions. i live for this. i have leather, assless chaps. and the best part, i can suck my own cock.
real biker

Fargo, ND

#18 Dec 1, 2013
sos is just another internet tough guy. Ignore him. Just another SOS dipshit
SupriseAxxhole

Saint Peters, MO

#19 Dec 1, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>huckleberry is that what u call them thangs growen off kayla and chrises ballz?
lol naw they're reffering to your loose moldy vagina lol. well you know C your always complaining about the residue drying out, getting matted up , and rolled into little huckleberries(as you like to call them) hanging off your pubic hairs
country

Saint Peters, MO

#20 Dec 1, 2013
Biker or not. I don't care if your the hell's angel's even they will tell you the worst thing you can do is piss off a mom. Those bitches don't play. Hurt one of their kids and see what happens. They'll make Charles manson look like mother Theresa. Mom's...the first to kiss their kid's scraped knee and cut you with a smile on their face for giving their kid a scraped knee lol....and rednecks. every biker needs a redneck. They know places in the woods and swamps where bodies will never be found plus its awefully darn funny to see em trying to do drive bys in tractors

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Brown Woods (Mar '12) 18 min Beeboy 3
who wants to have a 3way? 58 min thiswontletmehave... 1
older women and young boys 3 hr Gone girl 29
Lots of "Leaky Toilets" in East Prairie?? Fri Had Enough 36
Remembering of EPH Classmates who have passed a... (Jan '13) Fri guest 238
A Truly Extraordinary Person in a Very Ordinary... Thu Lol 14
Why put in clusterflucks and not repair sidewalks? Thu Had Enough 1

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance