First Prev
of 2
Next Last
guest

Cedar Hill, MO

#1 Oct 15, 2010
where she at now days
guest

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2010
she still around doin great i might add,she is bout 2 get married soon she doin better than ever. whos askin? may i ask
I know her

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2010
She's a skank who likes married men she's had her a?! Beat a few times for it . She may be getting married but that won't change her
i know her

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 30, 2010
she isn't doing great! she is in and out of the hospital on her death bed most of the time and her "fiance" can hardly leave her side cuz she may soon die of the aids, hep, or too much meth and crack... she looks sick and is sick.. and is still thinking she is all that... all that, yeah, all that nastiness
question is

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2010
Aint she screwing emmit groves ? Well ammmm that's what I heard .
becky aycock

Wentzville, MO

#6 Dec 1, 2010
my sister has not got aids so shut the f--- up about my sister are she will beat ur ass katie i love u casey is a dame good man he is my brotherlaw so yall need to leave them alone love yall ur sister becky aycock aka mathis
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Dec 8, 2010
becky aycock wrote:
my sister has not got aids so shut the f--- up about my sister are she will beat ur ass katie i love u casey is a dame good man he is my brotherlaw so yall need to leave them alone love yall ur sister becky aycock aka mathis
Bitch plz everybody knows what she does so get the hell over it and would you still love her if you knew all the shit she says about you? Oh yea you probably would cuz why yall are just alike the topix shouldve been katie and becky LMAO.
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Dec 8, 2010
i know her wrote:
she isn't doing great! she is in and out of the hospital on her death bed most of the time and her "fiance" can hardly leave her side cuz she may soon die of the aids, hep, or too much meth and crack... she looks sick and is sick.. and is still thinking she is all that... all that, yeah, all that nastiness
To the one that posted this comment could not have said it better you do know dont ya! LMAO!!!!!!!
guest

United States

#9 Dec 9, 2010
this is to all u haters out there for 1 she has never had her ass whooped by nebody her whole life n as far as that woman havin aids n bn with emment she hasnt n never would yall must have her messed up with cindy lewis or someone else bc katie is'nt like that n im sure she can show proof bc she has shown me the papers so all u hatin ass bitches or hatin ass basters out there can leave her along bc she aint fuckn with all she doin damn good! keep doin wat cha doin katie mae aycock holman im proud of ya cuz n dnt listen to these hatin ass aint got nothing betta ta do bitches n bastrads out here
family

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#10 Dec 10, 2010
ya katie u keep doing what u do we love ya gurl and yall need to get a life and stay off my gurl katie she is a good person and she would anyone out. Plus i bet yall wouldnt say this shit to her face cause u know..lmao
i know

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2010
Yeah ok , well number one she did in fact give emitt groves a bj . I know for a FACT . And her sister becky is the same way ! They have been straight up meth hos since they were like 11 . I know them VERY well.
family

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#12 Dec 10, 2010
maybe she did then but that dosnt mean she is now i know for a fact that she loves casey to death and wouldnt do nothing to hurt what they have katie might have done drugs then too but she has changed a lot she isnt the same person so get off of her
nameless 2

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2010
She has NOT changed just gotten sneaky ! Trust me she still does bjs when needed .
joke

Sikeston, MO

#14 Dec 11, 2010
guest wrote:
this is to all u haters out there for 1 she has never had her ass whooped by nebody her whole life n as far as that woman havin aids n bn with emment she hasnt n never would yall must have her messed up with cindy lewis or someone else bc katie is'nt like that n im sure she can show proof bc she has shown me the papers so all u hatin ass bitches or hatin ass basters out there can leave her along bc she aint fuckn with all she doin damn good! keep doin wat cha doin katie mae aycock holman im proud of ya cuz n dnt listen to these hatin ass aint got nothing betta ta do bitches n bastrads out here
LMFAO LMFAO that has got to be someone from her family haha Cindy Lewis is NOTHING like Katie. Cindy is a beautiful woman Katie is the shit that is straight out of the meth gutters of EP. I dont think anyone is "hatin" here just stating the facts on another nasty hoe
guest

Florissant, MO

#15 Dec 12, 2010
LMFAO LMFAO to the last comment! Are you serious Cindy is nothing like Katie I beg to differ.They are both just alike methed out nasty a** ho's.Who have kids but would rather for someone else to take care of them than them take care of them their selfs.Oh and who ever "joke" is your a joke cuz Cindy is running with one of the biggest meth heads of all and not to mention a snitch on top of that. So keep tinking Cindy is so grand watch out she might have you sitting in jail next. You know what they say snitches run with snitches.
wth

United States

#16 Dec 12, 2010
why all the ditching Cindy ? Has she taken your man or something?
knows them both

United States

#17 Dec 12, 2010
I know someone who beat Beckys ass while she was sitting on a pool table and she pissed her pants ! Of course the gal went to jail but she never messed with that girls husband ( now divorced) again ! She's and Katie are both scanks and you can sugar coat her love for someone all you want I know better they would have sex with anyone for any reason they are straight up hos ! Whoever corey is should know by the gap between her legs she's straight up nasty and they are both what we married women like to call home wrecking scanks ! A now X wife who has caught Katie and Becky in the act !!! Becky you know who I am and what I know about you BOTH !!!
as 4 u

United States

#18 Dec 13, 2010
guest wrote:
LMFAO LMFAO to the last comment! Are you serious Cindy is nothing like Katie I beg to differ.They are both just alike methed out nasty a** ho's.Who have kids but would rather for someone else to take care of them than them take care of them their selfs.Oh and who ever "joke" is your a joke cuz Cindy is running with one of the biggest meth heads of all and not to mention a snitch on top of that. So keep tinking Cindy is so grand watch out she might have you sitting in jail next. You know what they say snitches run with snitches.
look Cindy does keep her kids she is not a nasty ho. N she don't do drugs. N she's not hanging with a snitch or meth head. She works n takes good care of her kids. N she is happy. n btw she has never put any one in jail!!!!!
guest

United States

#19 Dec 14, 2010
its a shame that people has to hide behind a computer just to talk shit about others but that just goes to show u that they r scared ass bitches that knows if she was to hear u say it she would punish ur asses. n y dnt yall mind ur own bis n leave katie along bc she dnt mess wit ne 1 she stays to herself
whatever

United States

#20 Dec 14, 2010
lol well i wonder if katie knows that her so called man is messin around with another woman. lmfao n its his ex wife now get cha sum of that bc casey is no angel by no means he still a cheater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tc 2 min stupid 12
tornado shelter 13 min Me 7
Main st Clusterfock 3 hr als 2
paige willis 4 hr Shroomy 16
question 4 hr truth 3
Community Leaders 6 hr Who is he 2
EP Water Bill 19 hr Guest 15
East Prairie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

East Prairie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:36 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:36PM
Falcons release veteran running back Steven Jackson
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
St. Louis Rams: 5 Best Options to Replace Joe Barksdale This Offseason
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why the Browns Need to Stay Far Away from Bradford
NFL 7:00 AM
Weinke makes a Luck-Bradford collegiate comparison
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine