Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Feb 14, 2012
I heard some people are fixin to go down because of somethin that happened last week.

What happened ? Who's going down?
smile

Morrison, MO

#2 Feb 14, 2012
How u know? but u r rite, I'm not a h8r, but I hope every meth head in this town get's busted, I have a child that I don't ever want see be introduced to the devil's drug.
clueless

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Feb 14, 2012
smile wrote:
How u know? but u r rite, I'm not a h8r, but I hope every meth head in this town get's busted, I have a child that I don't ever want see be introduced to the devil's drug.
If something was about to happen, I think the cops would be pretty tight lipped about it.

What's the rumor and Where'd it start? Im guessing its just a bunch of paranoid geekers...
im clueless too

Florissant, MO

#4 Feb 15, 2012
So many people talk so much crap in EP that you dont know whats true and what aint. Ive read things on here that I know for a fact arent true. I just dont know how people can get on here and tell such awful lies about someone. And once that first lie about someone is posted,people start coming out of the woodwork to add more crap to it. People dont realize how much they hurt and affect peoples lives when they do these things. This is exactly why young kids have killed themselves, bashing sites like this .
true

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2012
I heard the same thing, and i have no reasin to be paranoid! It has to do with people that went to a drug dealers hotel room in charleston! Supposedly hes working now and there is a large numbef if indicments coming out!

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 15, 2012
I heard there was 45 of them it really is about time. Mississippi Co. hasn't had a big one in awhile.

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Feb 15, 2012
smile wrote:
Don't single out meth there are more drugs like crack for one it is just as bad along with herion.
Mean girl

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 15, 2012
true wrote:
I heard the same thing, and i have no reasin to be paranoid! It has to do with people that went to a drug dealers hotel room in charleston! Supposedly hes working now and there is a large numbef if indicments coming out!
GOOD! I hope they catch them all. Lock them up and throw away the key. Or just give them all a huge dose of what they are cooking or selling and let that be an end to them.

Philadelphia, MS

#9 Feb 15, 2012
Mean girl wrote:
<quoted text>GOOD! I hope they catch them all. Lock them up and throw away the key. Or just give them all a huge dose of what they are cooking or selling and let that be an end to them.
What if it was one of your children?
smile

Morrison, MO

#10 Feb 15, 2012
State trooper's all over town, I have nothing to worry about. So glad, it is about time to clean this place up. Somebody must have called higher authority, if they did good for you.
Mean girl

Toledo, OH

#11 Feb 15, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What if it was one of your children?
I have learned to never say never. With hat being said, I will do everything in my power to lead them in the right direction and show them what becomes of people who get involved in these wrong behaviors. Parents have to step up show more guidance. We have such a huge effect on our children's lives. And some parents don't take this responsibility to heart. I know there are always exceptions to every rule and some parents do all the right things and still their child still takes the wrong path. But more times than not these people have never had a strong person in their life.

Maryland Heights, MO

#12 Feb 15, 2012
Wonder how many people bill Alsup and Kelly set up.

Jackson, MO

#13 Feb 15, 2012
Mean girl wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD! I hope they catch them all. Lock them up and throw away the key. Or just give them all a huge dose of what they are cooking or selling and let that be an end to them.
It don't take a freaking genius to look around and see who is doing it. Funny they get busted, make the front page and tv, but never get anything for it. Where is the justice? Oh, I forgot we live in Mississippi County and there is none. They just snitch someone out and get a get-out-of-jail card. What is this, Monopoly? lmao

Philadelphia, MS

#14 Feb 15, 2012
Mean girl wrote:
<quoted text>I have learned to never say never. With hat being said, I will do everything in my power to lead them in the right direction and show them what becomes of people who get involved in these wrong behaviors. Parents have to step up show more guidance. We have such a huge effect on our children's lives. And some parents don't take this responsibility to heart. I know there are always exceptions to every rule and some parents do all the right things and still their child still takes the wrong path. But more times than not these people have never had a strong person in their life.
Well, I was getting ready to get defensive, then I got to the last sentence. It spoke volumes to me.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#15 Feb 15, 2012
im clueless too wrote:
So many people talk so much crap in EP that you dont know whats true and what aint. Ive read things on here that I know for a fact arent true. I just dont know how people can get on here and tell such awful lies about someone. And once that first lie about someone is posted,people start coming out of the woodwork to add more crap to it. People dont realize how much they hurt and affect peoples lives when they do these things. This is exactly why young kids have killed themselves, bashing sites like this .
This thread has not bashed anyone or even mentioned anything specific.
smile

Morrison, MO

#16 Feb 16, 2012
There is no need to bash anybody, these ppl know who they r. Most of them r prolly geeking on this topic as I speak. But the truth is, is for us parent's that try our best to lead our children in the right direction, without temptation and peer presure from other kid's that r on it. Being COOL is not doing what other's r doin. Being COOL is being yourself, and not worrying about what other ppl are doing with their live's, and to carry on with your's. Prompt's to u (Mean Girl). :)
Mean girl

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Feb 16, 2012
smile wrote:
There is no need to bash anybody, these ppl know who they r. Most of them r prolly geeking on this topic as I speak. But the truth is, is for us parent's that try our best to lead our children in the right direction, without temptation and peer presure from other kid's that r on it. Being COOL is not doing what other's r doin. Being COOL is being yourself, and not worrying about what other ppl are doing with their live's, and to carry on with your's. Prompt's
to u (Mean Girl).:)
Thanks! And well said, my friend. We, as parents, are our children's best advocates. If we don't look out for them, then who will? It certainly won't be the town drug pusher.
CONCERN PARENT

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Feb 17, 2012
All drugs are bad! Right now it seems like the doctor's are the ones to go after right now. Scripts are the new thing.
Dopey Nopey

Chicago, IL

#19 Feb 17, 2012
Hey children...drugs are bad. IF U dont believe me ask ur dad. If u dont believe him, ask ur mom. She'll tell ya how she does em all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
destaniegephart 12 min Ollie 25
Courtney Renee Woodworth 3 hr hambome 4
Sheriff 2016 3 hr guest 390
Sheriff: Brent or Keith 4 hr guru 41
Carrie M. (Jan '11) 10 hr didmewrong 5
Any body know this dude jack terry?? 11 hr didmewrong 4
B Ray Thu wtf 2

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance