Cops & Sherrif's Dept on Shannon street

Cops & Sherrif's Dept on Shannon street

Posted in the East Prairie Forum

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2009
few hours ago there were several EP police cars & several Miss Co Sheriff cars at a house on Shannon street, Not sure but I think Lofton's live there, or Shannon Oatam? looked like maybe a drug bust?
hmmmmm

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2009
not Loftons it was Loflins or oldhams probably was a drug bust knowing that dope head bunch his sister in in jail now for meth

Jackson, MO

#3 Sep 19, 2009
well thats near an EP cops house, and near elmo kersey's house, so it could go either way...
Nope

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2009
guest wrote:
well thats near an EP cops house, and near elmo kersey's house, so it could go either way...
They were IN the Loflins driveway , not across the street at the cops house.

Jackson, MO

#5 Sep 20, 2009
There was a fire you dorks. Did you all miss the big fire truck and the fire fighters running around everywhere?
I'm not saying there isn't more to the story, but the biggest thing going on last night was a fire.
Whateva

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2009
guest wrote:
There was a fire you dorks. Did you all miss the big fire truck and the fire fighters running around everywhere?
I'm not saying there isn't more to the story, but the biggest thing going on last night was a fire.
ok so when do they call out Sheriffs Deputies to fight a fire, & what did they put it out with water guns? there was NO fire truck, So blow me like you mom does!

Jackson, MO

#7 Sep 20, 2009
kerseys dont even live there anymore and a meth lab blew up

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Sep 20, 2009
you really dont know fully what you are talking about. Yes there was a fire truck. They put out the shed right beside the house. you must have came by after the truck had already left but, the cops stayed for a long time afterward and looked to be searching the house and the burnt shed.

Moberly, MO

#9 Sep 20, 2009
I take it no one was hurt?
Truth

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Sep 20, 2009
It was a fire.Plus it was also a bust dumb ass.Cause after they got done searching they did take someone to jail.
guest2

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Sep 20, 2009
Yah a meth lab blew up DORK N my family wasinvolved and releses asap ! Snitches jean jones and bo loflin ! Snitches to charlie marcum daily so they will not hold them in jail . They were just caught last week with a meth lab in her mothers car and got away with that too!
guest wrote:

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Sep 20, 2009
Yup it was . And they set people up then snitch on them . Sit back and watch them fall , what p**sys

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Sep 20, 2009
They set up bo's own brother this time omg . Listen up they got caught with meth labs twice buying pills once and blew up a shed , each time they walk away with small bonds that are announamously posted hmmmmm. I smell rats !!!!! I belive the popo helps them get the stuff to set people up ! Shame on you jean , bo , charlie marcum and randy cook . Jean told me how you all do and that's just low .

Jackson, MO

#14 Sep 21, 2009
guest wrote:
They set up bo's own brother this time omg . Listen up they got caught with meth labs twice buying pills once and blew up a shed , each time they walk away with small bonds that are announamously posted hmmmmm. I smell rats !!!!! I belive the popo helps them get the stuff to set people up ! Shame on you jean , bo , charlie marcum and randy cook . Jean told me how you all do and that's just low .
Jean is nothing but a snitch herself. Why does she keep getting away with all the drug use, selling and buying. You name it she does it. But she's still on the streets. No one can trust her, and if you think she's your friend look out. She'll turn you in to cover her own a**!
hmmmm

United States

#15 Sep 22, 2009
Here's an idea, DON'T COOK DOPE and they won't bust you.

Jackson, MO

#16 Sep 22, 2009
guest wrote:
You poor idiot. Why would the cops post bond for someone when they could either get them a PR bond or not charge them in the first place...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corey Hutchinson 1 hr Guest 37
Clifford Craig Griggs, loser in everyway imagin... 1 hr Ellen 2
forced out 5 hr sad 1
Kirsten raye 8 hr Guest 7
new superintendent? 17 hr Guest 24
Destiny gepheart 18 hr hypocrite 5
savannah russell Sat just sayin 8

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance