Eric Holmes

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 21, 2012
My aunts Percilla and Maxine Holmes were living in East Prairie or Aniston, Mo a few years ago.......anyone know where they are hiding out today?
I am looking for some family to stay with while in Missouri,
lookout

Golden, CO

#2 Jul 24, 2012
Eric Holmes wrote:
My aunts Percilla and Maxine Holmes were living in East Prairie or Aniston, Mo a few years ago.......anyone know where they are hiding out today?
I am looking for some family to stay with while in Missouri,
Folks!
Watch out for this guy...he is a grifter, looking for a free ride.

No good, bad news guy.
Eric Holmes

Denver, CO

#3 Jul 26, 2012
lookout wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks!
Watch out for this guy...he is a grifter, looking for a free ride.
No good, bad news guy.
Folks, I aint no grifter, I am just a convict that did 35years and tryn to get used to my new life, whats left of it.
Most of my family are in denial that I ever existed because of the terable things I did. Hell they are all a bunch of dirtbags and I need to keep away of all them people.
Eric Holmes

Denver, CO

#5 Jul 26, 2012
Turnbull wrote:
Oh, he is not a grifter. He is a CornHoler Convict. Probably getting lonely and looking for more corn holes.
Well, EP is your kind of place. There are lots of other cornholer ex cons here, as well as hos to take care of you. Drugs are very easy to get, as is syphillis and gonnoreah. You will feel just like home with all the neg gers too.
Think Ur right about that.
My probation office might cause a stink if I even went close to EP, so might stop up in Granite City, Illinois where my aunt Eveline and Percillia Holmes moved to after leaving East Prairie.
Eric Holmes

Denver, CO

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Turnbull wrote:
Well good luck. It ain't gonna be easy. However, you sound like a smart and resourceful guy. Hope your everlasting is happy.
Congrats to your aunt and uncle for getting out of this infected pus ball called East Prairie.
Amen Brother, the everlasting, The Brand, Alice Baker to the end…seems like the only folks that will be there for me in this world.

These little dirtbags sure were a bust.

Aryan Brotherhood to the end
theloardsayeth

Dunlap, IL

#8 Sep 12, 2012
Eric Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Brother, the everlasting, The Brand, Alice Baker to the end…seems like the only folks that will be there for me in this world.
These little dirtbags sure were a bust.
Aryan Brotherhood to the end
.Think they were living up in Granite City Illinois a few years ago,
They came down to East Prairie for Billy Ray's funeral.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy Denton 12 min Diane 40
joleda 7 hr guest 3
Terry Duty situation 19 hr guest 8
eddie eschenweck (Feb '11) Sat CTT 10
Where's the females in East Prairy? (Jul '17) Fri Betty 51
Is there none Fri Betty 2
News Manhunt enters day 4 for 2 armed, dangerous inm... Fri see ya latty 15

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance