Meth Lab on second street and on A st

Meth Lab on second street and on A st

Posted in the East Prairie Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
snowman

Farmington, MO

#2 Apr 16, 2012
the folks cooking dope is chip brown and his sister they are both snitching. The law feels sorry for the loser because he is a drunk and so stupid he climb the pole to get copper and got his hands burn up. His sister does favorites for man in the white shed. They are a bunch of no good *sshole they need to put out there in nuthouse.
guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Apr 16, 2012
snowman wrote:
the folks cooking dope is chip brown and his sister they are both snitching. The law feels sorry for the loser because he is a drunk and so stupid he climb the pole to get copper and got his hands burn up. His sister does favorites for man in the white shed. They are a bunch of no good *sshole they need to put out there in nuthouse.
They are not cooking dope. Phillips family needs to stop starting sh/t.
snowman

Farmington, MO

#5 Apr 17, 2012
hey Dustin or guest you guys do not live in the neighbor so you need to keep you mouth close!! Chip Brown and his sister are nasty meth cookers. they both do favor for money. the house are full of roaches. they cook dope all the time and now maybe with this getting out they get busted. The woman in the red car delivers the supply everyday to them. if chip sister wasn't so scared she would come to my house on first street fourth house and face me face to face but she is a nasty wh*re!!
snowman

Farmington, MO

#8 Apr 17, 2012
yep this is me come on down and do something about it Wh*re!!! i stomp you nasty *ss up and down the street.
snowman

Farmington, MO

#11 Apr 17, 2012
hey sandcastle
You a nasty Wh*ore that sleep with her brother because you feel sorry for that freak!!! Go ahead and call the police because I make sure and tell them the time you guys cook dope and sell you nasty *ss out of the shed or guest house or what you called you meth lab. You a nasty *ss wh*re and you are to scary to come down my house. Let's see who the chicken in a bout one hour i meet you outside but you are scared and bring that n*sty *ss Christi with you to fight. Hell you probably have sex with her or have her have sex with you Freak of a brother. You mom was a wh*ore and a no good scam and you just like her. So bring it on b*tch. I have something fro you so let's see who is the scared wh*ore!! see in about an hour!! you mom was a n*sty *ss wh*ole like you!!!
snowman

Farmington, MO

#12 Apr 17, 2012
I guess the woman that lives in the shed is a N*sty p*ssy because all she does walk down the street and to scared to even come to my house. So i guess we all knows she is scared. Stay there with your dope head brother and keep cooking that dope.!! You are a bunch of sick people whom has sex with each other. And you mom is a n*sty wh*ole!! I would stomp her *ss if she did not smoke to much dope and tell her self!! Bring it all b*tch I have something for you. You and your dope heads friends are being watch!! Come on b*tch and bring i am waiting on you!!
Sandcastle

United States

#16 Apr 17, 2012
I dont care who the f*ck you are, you shouldnt talk about someones mother like that, there is other people in the family that has nothing to do with all of this and Im sure they dont appreciate you talking about her like that! And its so funny your all about talking about whooping a$$ well honeyI have a family and kid to worry about and a house of my own to take care of and bills to pay, i cant write bad checks and get away with it like you thought you would! Im more of a woman than you are, noy physically tho because god help me if i ever look like that! But my family means more to me than going to jail over fighting some dumba$$ who obviously doesnt even respect herself! How would you like it if someone was on here talking about your mom like that? like saying what a shame it would be if she dropped dead out there working in the yard, but i cant blame her for wanting to get out of the house and away from you for a minute! But your day will come and everyones does and you will regret everything you got on here and said that was uncalled for.. trust me!! I think its time to grow up, get off the computer talking sh*t, get a home of your own, and go pay off all these bad checks you have! Like I said them not coming down and fighting doesnt mean theyre a chicken as u call them, it means they are more of an adult than you are.. you want to talk about what they are doing to the neighborhood but here you are on here trying to start a neighborhood brawl! I can just see your big ass now outside stomping around hitting your chest like an over grown ape looking like godzilla trying to scare everyone! bahaha while your daddy is at the door yelling for you to come back in so can "spend more time together"! You are one hell of a tough a$$ talking about a dead woman, if i didnt know for a fact your overgrown ass was an adult i would forsure think you was still in elementary school from the way you talk on here!
concerned

United States

#17 Apr 20, 2012
Best watch what you say about that little brick house. Im tellin ya you will be in jail next for them statements ha ha ha ha she is a police officer that gets away with anything why? Ahhh she will blame someone else for it ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha aha ha aha ha ah they are prolly reading this rite now. Your next hoe!!!!! Best watch walking the streets karma stick might be just around the cornor for you.....
family friend

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Apr 20, 2012
Why don't u get a life and leave them alone. I know that family and have for along time including Martha. And that is so low to talk about her after she has passed away. She was a second mother to me. And a very good woman.
jesus
#19 Apr 20, 2012
u no what bitch im there neighbor! they drink wooohooo! i will beat ur ass! i no who u are! as a matter of fact i walked in front of ur house and its locked down like fort nox!! u are lonely depressed desprate skank whose bored! watch urself very very closely u dont no me ho! i will be at ur dorr again!!! haha yea thats right again! there mother is dead! how dare u!! when ur mom dies i hope u get whats comin to u! there ashamend of ur fat retarded as# ur a sick freak and i live in the neighbor hood so i will fuck ur house up and cars and dogs and that nice garden u have will be poisened! have a nice day biotch!
jesus
#20 Apr 20, 2012
now didnt that piss u off? or worry u? i wouldnt ever doit but that makes u fear for ur family! so quit freakin hurtin other people families! thats sad and sick to say the things u said!!! i hope u learned ur lesson!
little punk skanks

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Apr 20, 2012
jesus wrote:
u no what bitch im there neighbor! they drink wooohooo! i will beat ur ass! i no who u are! as a matter of fact i walked in front of ur house and its locked down like fort nox!! u are lonely depressed desprate skank whose bored! watch urself very very closely u dont no me ho! i will be at ur dorr again!!! haha yea thats right again! there mother is dead! how dare u!! when ur mom dies i hope u get whats comin to u! there ashamend of ur fat retarded as# ur a sick freak and i live in the neighbor hood so i will fuck ur house up and cars and dogs and that nice garden u have will be poisened! have a nice day biotch!
its fort KNOX u inbred moron and none of you punks over there are tough hurt anyone and imma cum smash ur head like a grape lowlife punks try me im their family and nobodys hurting anyone and noones afraid of u punks i catch u cooking dope imma grab u by the ear and march you to the cops pple like you and your friends are the reason this town has a bad name not puttin mine on here but tripp one time and ull know who i am real quick ill kick in that house and smash everything not bolted down!
family friend

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Apr 23, 2012
Get a life. U don't know me. U sure haven't been knocking on my door. I asssure u that u don't want to. U must b really nuts to say u r going to poison someones dog.
Tammy Pierce

Fort Dodge, IA

#23 Apr 23, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not cooking dope. Phillips family needs to stop starting sh/t.
Im pretty sure this was no one in our family! Keep us out of your neighborhood fights !
guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#25 Apr 23, 2012
Tammy Pierce wrote:
<quoted text>Im pretty sure this was no one in our family! Keep us out of your neighborhood fights !
tammy u been a dope head since forever! stfu

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#26 Apr 24, 2012
funny how people get on here fighting over drugs in a neighborhood and its people who oviously have been caught many times but they all have excuses for what they do or denile to fact . dont worry Im sure your all being watched as you all post your dumb lives on topix

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#27 Apr 24, 2012
is there a totally nuts button here? I sure need one right now as this topic makes all you dope junkies look even worse as if that could happen
Angela Mitchell Allen

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Apr 24, 2012
THIS is Angela Mitchell Allen....I don't know OR care who you all are but keep my name out of your mouths.
guest

United States

#29 Apr 24, 2012
Angela Mitchell Allen wrote:
THIS is Angela Mitchell Allen....I don't know OR care who you all are but keep my name out of your mouths.
And what are you going to do if they dont? Like you are some kind of bad ass or something lmao
neighbor
#31 Apr 24, 2012
hey ann i no that ur the one thats doing this!!! get ready biotch!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce 15 min Guest 5
Pregnant 7 hr Ball Dee 6
Jeremy warren 17 hr Scott Burg 1
Any women want to be eaten all night 19 hr Lick it up 20
Cell Phone Data 23 hr Guest 62
Brandy Denton Sat Breanna 11
Doyle Wheatley chomo Fri Get him boys 7

East Prairie Jobs

Personal Finance

East Prairie Mortgages