First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#22 Oct 14, 2012
It sucks when you get so close to know where something is then everybody is hush,hush over tje deal. I JUST WANT MY BOW BACK!!! No cops are goin to get involved unless it has to happen that way.
sorry

O Fallon, MO

#23 Oct 14, 2012
I feel sorry for you that your bow was stolen. The stealing has become terrible in this town. Luckily, some of these people have been caught and are facing the consequences. It amazes me how many people will cover for someone when they steal from another person. Good luck with your search and I hope you file charges because this is the only way to stop the person from doing this again. You have already gave them a chance to hand it over nicely so I wouldn't be so nice about it anymore. I hope all goes well, as I have had so much stolen the past few years and am tired of it! I will press charges everytime from now on because I did not in the past. I have no mercy on someone who wishes to steal from another person anymore.

United States

#24 Oct 15, 2012
What gets me is all the people who steal money from their employers, churches, even their own mothers and never even get prosecuted for it. Some of these are supposedly upstanding citizens. A theif is a theif is a theif.

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Oct 15, 2012
i feel sorry fo you to about your bow. A.M. was trying to sale one a few weeks ago but im not sure what kind it is.
sorry

O Fallon, MO

#26 Oct 16, 2012
Who is AM, because if it is who I am thinking of, he is a well known theif....just wondering if it was the same one I heard is facing theft charges now.
Eddie

United States

#27 Feb 15, 2014
How about a fred bear trx 32 team realtree fast cams 65 lbs with a 29in. Draw length ?

Sikeston, MO

#28 Feb 16, 2014
Anthony Matthews?

He's a thief and lives over by the pool.

United States

#29 Feb 17, 2014
guest wrote:
Dumb a&& i know what kind of bow it is and i have been to the police. But bear makes all kinds of different brands of bows. I figured if someone said they know where a bear bow that is the brand i had it would be easier to narrow it down. But tjanks for the offer on your bow but i can go get a new one for that price and i dont have the money.
If Van or Brice Owens have been in the area, you may want to check there first.
rally

Perryville, MO

#30 Feb 17, 2014
There was someone from Scott city selling a bow on line in one of the Facebook pages semo yard sale, sell it semo ect ect

Wentzville, MO

#31 Feb 19, 2014
His son lives by the pool. He lives on the end of grand st.
ghost

Bethlehem, PA

#32 Oct 15, 2014
Hell i had a bear bow taken recently. i reported it to the police and even knew who took it. i even let the police know the guy was planning to sell it at the flea market. they told me without him admitting it they couldn't even search his place for it. that unless he were to be caught with it they could do nothing. well its been sold at the market and i still can't track it down. or do anything about it. the guy is lucky i don't burn his house down since it was the only thing i had left from my father

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tara 4 min Remember 3
just curious faye myers 12 hr Tammi 16
Shannon Bowers 20 hr Hoop 4
Marlana Wheatley Mon uh 26
News East Prairie couple facing multiple drug charges Mon misery 20
bambam got beat up by boe loflen ! Mon phanton 17
Bachelorette Mon shrink 1
More from around the web

East Prairie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE