Next Last
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 14, 2009
he has a beautiful lil boy but he done kelsey wrong
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Oct 14, 2009
he f*cks all under age girls like sassy halfacre,jahala halfacre, tayler smith,hollie elser,abby funderburk, stays shinn,and tayler graham all nasty ass lil girls and all under age he gonna go to jail kelsey aycock was the best one he was with but after bein with all the i would never go back he probley got a std now
haha

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 14, 2009
aycock takes good care of that baby she really has straighten up since that baby has been born
I Heard

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2009
I think harold is a DEADBEAT dad. Is sassy or jahayla pregnant by him
excuse me

United States

#5 Oct 29, 2009
he pays his child support!
love

East Prairie, MO

#6 Oct 29, 2009
lol wrote:
he f*cks all under age girls like sassy halfacre,jahala halfacre, tayler smith,hollie elser,abby funderburk, stays shinn,and tayler graham all nasty ass lil girls and all under age he gonna go to jail kelsey aycock was the best one he was with but after bein with all the i would never go back he probley got a std now
all u computer warriors leave Tayler ta hell off here damn are u jelous
omg

O Fallon, MO

#7 Oct 30, 2009
lol funny shit abby my sis lol
I Heard

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2009
I Heard wrote:
Very little from what I hear!!! Kelsey is the only one who takes care of their baby.And she does a damn good job at it!!!I also heard that Harold don't even go see his baby!!!!!!!!But you know what they say,"HE'S THE ONE MISSING OUT!!!" He's a beautiful little boy.Thank GOD he looks and takes after his momma.Kelsey doesn't let him go nowhere with him cuz Harold let him get hurt out at Renea Halfacres;can't blame the girl I wouldn't let my dog go to that"pig slu"!!Keep up the good work Kelsey your doing a fine job taking care of your baby!!!!
Thats Alot

United States

#9 Oct 30, 2009
Only $100 a month to take care of a baby?What does that buy? A couple boxes of diapers,couple packs of wipes and maybe an outfit! And Kelsey does the rest you can count on that!!!!!!!!!!
guess

Wentzville, MO

#10 Oct 30, 2009
I Heard wrote:
no sassy and jahayla is not pregnant. jahayla is with jamie not harold. so get ur facts in order. and as far as harold goes he wouldnt mess with sassy she is too young for him.

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Oct 30, 2009
truth wrote:
he has a beautiful lil boy but he done kelsey wrong
Kelsey grow up and you or your mom get off the net and STOP this... No one done you wrong he's a good dad and you need to grow up.

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 30, 2009
I Heard wrote:
<quoted text> Very little from what I hear!!! Kelsey is the only one who takes care of their baby.And she does a damn good job at it!!!I also heard that Harold don't even go see his baby!!!!!!!!But you know what they say,"HE'S THE ONE MISSING OUT!!!" He's a beautiful little boy.Thank GOD he looks and takes after his momma.Kelsey doesn't let him go nowhere with him cuz Harold let him get hurt out at Renea Halfacres;can't blame the girl I wouldn't let my dog go to that"pig slu"!!Keep up the good work Kelsey your doing a fine job taking care of your baby!!!!
Kelsey tries to make her boyfriend Aaron Gifford (deadbeat) the dad of Harolds kid... Im even kin to Kelsey and she is NOT a good mom. The baby is 1 and she smacks him in the mouth when he cries. Really?? Come on Carol get off here. If this is what you have to do to take the attention off your Kelsey then get a really grip on life and start FINALLY teaching her how to be a parent oh wait I forgot YOU WEREN'T A MOM TO ANY OF YOUR KIDS till they were grown and you didn't have to do anything for them..

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Oct 30, 2009
Thats Alot wrote:
Only $100 a month to take care of a baby?What does that buy? A couple boxes of diapers,couple packs of wipes and maybe an outfit! And Kelsey does the rest you can count on that!!!!!!!!!!
Tell Kelsey to get off her pathetic ass and do for him!!!! She is lazy and acts like a hoodlum! Im embarrassed of her.
trailorparkresid ent

United States

#14 Oct 30, 2009
guess wrote:
<quoted text> no sassy and jahayla is not pregnant. jahayla is with jamie not harold. so get ur facts in order. and as far as harold goes he wouldnt mess with sassy she is too young for him.
Sh*t Sassy got you fooled!!!!She would f*k a duck in a minute!!She just like her role model "momma" Nasty!! is all I got to say.Yes Harold would screw her!!!

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Oct 30, 2009
trailorparkresident wrote:
<quoted text>Sh*t Sassy got you fooled!!!!She would f*k a duck in a minute!!She just like her role model "momma" Nasty!! is all I got to say.Yes Harold would screw her!!!
Well her and Kelsey have alot in common huh? Their role model are the same kind! Go back to school and get educated also trailer park President.. <------ thats trash.
kelsey

United States

#17 Oct 30, 2009
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelsey tries to make her boyfriend Aaron Gifford (deadbeat) the dad of Harolds kid... Im even kin to Kelsey and she is NOT a good mom. The baby is 1 and she smacks him in the mouth when he cries. Really?? Come on Carol get off here. If this is what you have to do to take the attention off your Kelsey then get a really grip on life and start FINALLY teaching her how to be a parent oh wait I forgot YOU WEREN'T A MOM TO ANY OF YOUR KIDS till they were grown and you didn't have to do anything for them..
tis is pretty funny considering aaron dont stay with me .and i dont smack my son in the mouth u a lieing bitch since u think i do my son bad why dont u come tell me to my face and do something about it i havent even been on this computer but since yall want to run yall mouth bout me i will be now i cant help it i let a deadbeat guy get me pregnet
kelsey

United States

#18 Oct 30, 2009
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well her and Kelsey have alot in common huh? Their role model are the same kind! Go back to school and get educated also trailer park President.. <------ thats trash.
come say shit to my face since u think ur so bad
i know things

United States

#19 Oct 30, 2009
well let me tell yall a lil secret im in goobs (harolds)family and he is not a good dad i have tryed to tell him to go get treyton but he wont cuz he is always to busy he says i thing kelsie takes good care of that baby and she dont need no help from him or any one else im not sayin goob is a deadbeat but he does need to start being responsible and taking care of his kid. to be honest i dont like this aaron kid she is with now either cuz he dont even take care of his own now he has kelsie pregnet and is going to run off and leave her to take care of his kid just like goob did keep ur head up kelsey dont let these people get u down u take good care of treyton im vrey proud of you

Scott City, MO

#20 Oct 30, 2009
yea she'll whoop your azzzzz!!!

Scott City, MO

#21 Oct 30, 2009
yes I will agree, Kelsey is a really great mom, she always has her little boy, if she does have someone to watch him it isn't but a couple hours or so. Another thing you can't judge Kelsey for the way her parents are, at least she's takin the responsibility of her child. So Kelsey good luck with everything girl, you got more people out there thats got your back more than you know! Just love that precious lil boy you got and take care of yourself, you have had a hard life growing up and I think you are doing wonderful loving Treyton like you do, don't let the deadbeats on here bring you down, just hang in there and keep your head up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
david t 2 hr overit 1
thomas 7 hr guest 2
sheriffs vehicles 8 hr Guest 36
Remembering of EPH Classmates who have passed a... (Jan '13) 9 hr Anon 206
Finley Archie 12 hr guest 5
barry bryars 12 hr aunt 37
jw 15 hr yup 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Prairie Mortgages