east prairie..... what a trash dump..

Posted in the East Prairie Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
fxsts

Collinsville, IL

#1 Jan 1, 2013
This town is nothing but trash. Even the so called upper class in this town is trash. Do the state a solid and board up this place.
fxsts

Collinsville, IL

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Poorest county inn the state, averge family income is 24k... Haha what a joke. Lol
Lmfao

Mexico, MO

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Yeah wht a dump it's starting yo become another version of Matthews only without the inbred SOBs lmao
unknown

Jackson, MO

#5 Jan 1, 2013
Lmfao wrote:
Yeah wht a dump it's starting yo become another version of Matthews only without the inbred SOBs lmao
Matthews isn't even half as scummy as good ol' ep. Hell even I can see that and my glasses are broken.
SleepingAwake

Farmington, MO

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Two words:
Carpet bomb.
Lmfao

Mexico, MO

#7 Jan 1, 2013
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthews isn't even half as scummy as good ol' ep. Hell even I can see that and my glasses are broken.
might wanna get ur eyes checked again. Scum is scum and Matthews is full of it but good ol ep is right behind them in second place. U must be from Matthews. Figures only an idiot would disagree. I'm not defending ep by all means but they atleast know who their baby's daddy is methhead hos or not. Half of Matthews is so cracked out they can't tell u if they banged their own brother nine months ago lol
belt

Jackson, MO

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Haha one of the main things wrong with EP IS the Matthews! Lol sooooo funny
Agreed

Mexico, MO

#9 Jan 1, 2013
Right on. Seems like all the ppl from Matthews r eps rejects. They need to just stay n their sewer waste of a town. Trying to get rid of them is like trying to exterminate a ny cockeroach. They r too stupid to vacate n they breed like rabbits
Turnbull

Gulf Breeze, FL

#10 Jan 1, 2013
Lowlife meth and crackheads. I moved out years ago and don't regret it one bit. Inbreds just keep inbreeding.
citizen

United States

#11 Jan 2, 2013
Evidently u havent left completely. U on ep Topix keeping up with the latest. If u dog this town so much y do u go to Topix??
unknown

Jackson, MO

#13 Jan 2, 2013
Lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>might wanna get ur eyes checked again. Scum is scum and Matthews is full of it but good ol ep is right behind them in second place. U must be from Matthews. Figures only an idiot would disagree. I'm not defending ep by all means but they atleast know who their baby's daddy is methhead hos or not. Half of Matthews is so cracked out they can't tell u if they banged their own brother nine months ago lol
Hey dumbass, You might be thinking of Canalou because the majority of people living in Matthews right now are not the same people as there were in the 90's. Or have y'all been whacked out too long to realize? My guess, I'd say so, just like E.P, always thinking they're better than the rest. The towns been trash for years and has no signs showing a comeback. The town also must not have any mirrors because its plain to see which town is in the worse. Good luck figuring that out yourselves crackheads.
By all means

Mexico, MO

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Hate to break it to ya but noone cares or is referring to Matthews in the nineties. Get out of the past old timer. Everyone knows what a shitstain Matthews has become on southeast missouri
No Mo

Jackson, MO

#15 Jan 2, 2013
By all means wrote:
Hate to break it to ya but noone cares or is referring to Matthews in the nineties. Get out of the past old timer. Everyone knows what a shitstain Matthews has become on southeast missouri
Denial is your own worst enemy. Bringing Matthews in this crap topic is your sign. Leave us out of it you scumbag bastards.
Truth Be Told

Silex, MO

#16 Jan 2, 2013
Both towns are WORTHLESS!
LOL

Jackson, MO

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
Both towns are WORTHLESS!
Truth be told.....you're worthless.
Heres ur sign

Mexico, MO

#18 Jan 2, 2013
No Mo wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial is your own worst enemy. Bringing Matthews in this crap topic is your sign. Leave us out of it you scumbag bastards.
No Mo wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao Funny thing about this persons comment is tht probably noone from ep has even commented on this because they r all too busy raising their families going to church and living their lives whereas this person clearly from Matthews and clearly cracked out redneck trash as you can tell has nothing better to do than retort with a useless comment making them look even more ignorant. With that being said I have visited both places which are a waste but I have to say ep has the upper hand and looks like pleasantville next to that train wreck called Matthews. The only thing that comes to mind when I hear Matthews is Jerry springer lol that and them trying to explain their brother is their cousin n also ther boyfriend lol. Ep has potential for improvement whereas Matthews just need to wiped out. Too much inbreeding and illegitimate kids who can't figure out why they look more like their uncle than their three other fathers. It's sick really but please let's not upset anymore of these inbreds I'd hate for ep to have to whip out the big guns because matthews done went all the hills have eyes on everyone lol. We don't want them contaminating anything other than the shithole they live in
The man

Fairfax, VA

#19 Jan 3, 2013
I know wrote:
Gunner and aj are both bi aj loves to suck gunner I watched him do gunner
that make you a fa. G to
LOL

Jackson, MO

#20 Jan 3, 2013
Heres ur sign wrote:
<quoted text>No Mo wrote, "<quoted text>
Denial is your own worst enemy. Bringing Matthews in this crap topic is your sign. Leave us out of it you scumbag bastards."

lmfao Funny thing about this persons comment is tht probably noone from ep has even commented on this because they r all too busy raising their families going to church and living their lives whereas this person clearly from Matthews and clearly cracked out redneck trash as you can tell has nothing better to do than retort with a useless comment making them look even more ignorant. With that being said I have visited both places which are a waste but I have to say ep has the upper hand and looks like pleasantville next to that train wreck called Matthews. The only thing that comes to mind when I hear Matthews is Jerry springer lol that and them trying to explain their brother is their cousin n also ther boyfriend lol. Ep has potential for improvement whereas Matthews just need to wiped out. Too much inbreeding and illegitimate kids who can't figure out why they look more like their uncle than their three other fathers. It's sick really but please let's not upset anymore of these inbreds I'd hate for ep to have to whip out the big guns because matthews done went all the hills have eyes on everyone lol. We don't want them contaminating anything other than the shithole they live in
Up at 4 in the morning? Surely you were just checking your babies right? Lol. What a pathetic piece of trash you must be. I'm not from Matthews or East Prairie for that matter but with people like you it's clear to see who holds the upper hand. You are a disgrace to everyone, little less a town. Think before you speak honey and crawl back in that rathole you sprung out of looking dumb as hell.
Red dawg

Hinckley, IL

#21 Jan 3, 2013
Think the Bg problem with this town is all the IN-breeding going on...hack, people never know who their babby daddy is...look at lakelunie, the Hattons, Krausses, Woods, Counts and all the other inbreeds...darn what a jumbled up mess.
Lmao

Mexico, MO

#22 Jan 3, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Up at 4 in the morning? Surely you were just checking your babies right? Lol. What a pathetic piece of trash you must be. I'm not from Matthews or East Prairie for that matter but with people like you it's clear to see who holds the upper hand. You are a disgrace to everyone, little less a town. Think before you speak honey and crawl back in that rathole you sprung out of looking dumb as hell.
sorry honey but some of us have to pay our taxes for ur government assistance so we don't get to to sit on our lazy bums lol but hey by all means let's make yourself look like a lazy ignorant douchebag. Keep spreading those legs so u can keep those paychecks coming lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Audi Kersey is he a danger to kids 1 hr Guest 4
protest in c-town for cory? 2 hr Guest 14
Loud trucks in town 13 hr Guest 5
charleston 14 hr Karma 2
News Sheriff Cory Hutcheson Vowed to Clean Up His Ru... 15 hr Please say no 133
The downfall of city sports is travel ball Mon The Real War Eagle 19
mississippi county facebook page Sun why? 3

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance