Dexter, MO

#1 Apr 9, 2010
Does anyone know if there will actually be elephants and tigers at the circus next week?

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 9, 2010
When is the circus

Dexter, MO

#3 Apr 9, 2010
April 15 @ 430 and 730

Wickliffe, KY

#4 Apr 9, 2010
where will it set up at? e.p. or sikeston?

Dexter, MO

#5 Apr 9, 2010
E.P.

Jackson, MO

#6 Apr 9, 2010
there will be elephants cause the public can come watch them bring up the big tent the day of the circus as for any other animal...no clue
Eye in the Sky

United States

#7 Apr 9, 2010
I heard that Christy Ritch and her kids are going to be in it this year!! YAY! No more retard checks!!! You all have J.O.B.S!!!!!!! ;-)

Dexter, MO

#8 Apr 9, 2010
That's a really mean thing to say.
dorthy

Moberly, MO

#9 Apr 9, 2010
i heard the samething
really

United States

#10 Apr 16, 2010
If the EP chamber of commerce got the circus to come to town. Then why did one of the members turn them in to animal control (?) before the circus ever got into town. That makes EP look as dumb as usual. The animals I saw were well taken care of and clean. Just another busy body trying to ruin things.

Jackson, MO

#11 Apr 16, 2010
really wrote:
If the EP chamber of commerce got the circus to come to town. Then why did one of the members turn them in to animal control (?) before the circus ever got into town. That makes EP look as dumb as usual. The animals I saw were well taken care of and clean. Just another busy body trying to ruin things.
A member turned them into animal control. And how do you know this????
really

United States

#12 Apr 19, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
A member turned them into animal control. And how do you know this????
My friend is friends with the State Vet, and the Animal Inspector for the State of Missouri. The state man told her it was a member of the chamber of commerce. I heard later it was Judy Gregory. And she also called to complain before the circus got there. Call and ask ANY chamber member. She voiced her opinion on them before they got there.....call and ask...btw...I think she answers the phone..so you shouldn't get the run-around!!!
nmm

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 May 3, 2010
rt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wow 59 min AGREE 5
Lawnmower Man 12 hr careful 7
Carol Ann 12 hr Sokay 16
Bradley ditto 18 hr But why 1
billy bob 19 hr gail lee 1
Holy cowgirl boutique 21 hr Lucky 6
Softball Games 23 hr Meat stick 4

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance