Hold up

Saint Louis, MO

#62 Jan 7, 2014
It's not supposed to be about what we think anyway. It's about the truth. If u can live with it and your child can live the rest of his life with your decisions then that's what it is . You know the truth. The other parent knows the truth. God knows the truth and your child will eventually know the truth. So cut all the bullshit excuses and contradictions. It is what it is. If u have to make excuses in order to make believe he doesn't want to be in your child's life to make u feel better then go for it. Do what u do just don't expect the reprocussions to be in your favor. And don't expect to come back with some bullshit sob story towards him after you cut him out of his child's life. It don't work that way. Although u say otherwise you've made it perfectly clear you don't want him to be a father. You want child support. So once you make these final decisions don't expect him to be where he isn't wanted now or anytime in the near or distant future. Rather than be on topix I'd be trying to talk to him but what do I know. I'm just one of those cutodial parents who believes a father is more important than a check. And happens to have a talent for seeing through bullshit. Do what u do but just stop with the topix posts. From now on you need to be talking to the other parent or if you intend to feed into your own bull then talk to your attorney. Clearly your decision has already been made but you were just looking for an excuse to make you feel better about it. Go talk to your parents. They'll cushion the blow and sugarcoat it for you but we won't do that here on topix. Honest answers from honest people and if u don't like the truth topix is not for u

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#63 Jan 8, 2014
crazy how some women r these days. more worried about money or getting back at or back with the dad than they r their own kid n how their actions affect the kids now n in the future. If more people put aside their personal feelings n worked together a lot of these kids wouldn't b doin without n wouldn't b stuck in the middle of some bs
for real

United States

#64 Jan 8, 2014
The way I see it it takes two to make a baby. And the woman has to take care of the child no matter what. She has to make the decision to keep the child or give it up for adoption or what ever she think is best for the child. And most woman I know make the decision to take care of the child because they love the child it is part of them. But a man can help make a child and they have a decision in helping with the child or not. A man can deny a child until a DNA is done to prove the child is their or not. I look at it that if you make a child it both the woman and man to support the child and to take care of the child the best they can. In a lot of case man deny the child and refuse to see the child until it is proven to be their so they miss out on the child life at the beginning than they want to blame the mother for that and it no one fault but their own for it. But if the law didn't make the parent who doesn't have custody of the child pay child support than they will just keep on and make babies and they not right. raising kids is very expensive and both parent should want to help raise the child. I think all people should take responsible for their action and do the right thing especially when a child is involved. if the parent who doesn't have custody want to see the child than he should be able to see the child on a regular basic. I feel like a child need both of their parents in their life and the parent should get along and make arrangement so they both can be in the child life. And as far as people calling woman whores and man deadbeat they need to know the truth about the situation. because no one know but the two people that was involved in making that child what really happen. no one should judged neither on of them. This person just want to know about Missouri child support law and some of yall come back with some uncalled for remark about her but didn't say much about him. I just want say my peace on this matter. but in truth since no one really know what happen between these two people than u shouldn't be judging them. but I also feel like if u make a baby together than both parent should help support them.
This is whats up

Saint Louis, MO

#65 Jan 8, 2014
For starters this is what's up. It takes two to make a baby but the woman has total control. She doesn't need the man's permission to abort, adopt, keep the child or whether she even wants to have him there or not. A man does not get to choose even if its the choice of being in his child's life. I've been quiet through the whole little topix post and have said nothing out of respect for MY son. That's right my son. Nobody knows the whole situation and sorry if I don't wish to resort to degrading my ex out of respect for my child like she has done me. But to set the record straight for starters. She became pregnant with my child. We were both kids and I cannot speak for her but I admit I was immature. She cheated on me so I was an ass and cheated on her then she left state and never once contacted me or left me with a way to contact her. She disappeared with my unborn son. Although we did not work that does not mean I wouldntve been a good father and I deserved that chance I was denied. I messed up in our relationship but by all means so did she but my child and I both have to suffer for it. A year later after almost giving up hope I was contacted for a DNA test and it was then through the courts I got supervised visitation for a year. She decided she wanted to do it her way so I agreed like an idiot thinking if I did what she wanted I would get to be in my child's life. So when the time came for me to be able to bring my son into my home every other weekend she decided to take him and leave state. I have paid my child support and when I lost my job I have been paying what I can til I can find better. Every time I have tried to contact this woman I have been yelled at and treated like a piece of shit all because I want to know when I am going to be able to see my son. There is no civil conversation and it's been made perfectly clear I am not wanted in the picture. She just wants to know when she is going to get her money. The money I was sending for our child. So for future reference YesI do love my son and yes I do want to be in his life more than anything. As far as my "ol lady" she talks about. My wife loves my son. We have a daughter who loves her brother and asks about him all the time. She doesn't understand why my ex wont let her see her brother or why my ex doesn't like her and she has made that clear to my wife as well that she doesn't like her or our 2 year old child. That is so wrong. I am here. I am doing the best I can. Im sorry I cant afford a lot of money. Lord knows if I had it I would be fighting to see my son. I can only do the best I can and pray that someday things change. And another thing I can do is let you all know the truth. She is not trying to enforce child support against a deadbeat dad. She is trying to eliminate me out of my son's life until I am nothing more than money on a card. She knows how to contact me. I didn't block her from facebook. She blocked me my mom my stepmom my sisters all before the baby was born so we couldn't contact her to find out about my son. The worst feeling in the world is not being there for the birth of your child or even knowing when or where he was born. Even worse is the feeling you get when you don't know if you'll ever see him again. So this right here is the truth. I'm calling her out on her shit. She knows how to reach me but she wont unless she plans to yell make threats or do some more name calling. Sorry but I have more respect for my son than that so rather than argue I'll hang up the phone. We should be getting along for our son but this truly is all on her. She's been calling the shots from day one and Ive been putting up with a lot of shit for a long time in hopes to be a part of my childs life.

Location hidden

#66 Jan 8, 2014
Dude What a deadbeat Mom 4 real. Do what u do n hold ur head up. Hes gonna kno the truth someday. just keep doin the best u can and don't worry about things u cant change. b thankful for ur wife n kid u got in ur life and maybe someday u can add ur son to that list of things n ur life u r thankful for. n the end we reap what we sow n she will get whats coming to her one day. I stopped talking to my mom when I was 16 over the very same shit. Kids always kno n shes in the wrong

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#67 Jan 8, 2014
I have no remorse for this woman. She has got herself caught up in lie after lie while trying to make herself look good and make the other parent look like crap which only accomplished the exact opposite. The thing is she doesn't have to answer to anybody but to god and her child. By disrespecting the other parent she is disrespecting the child and that doesn't fly with me. To the father. I know you love you child as a father should but sometimes enough is enough. You can only put up with so much. Let her make her decisions and let her live with those decisions. They will come back to bite her in the ass one day whether it be she actually needs your help or her child despises her for what she has done. Do not be her human punching bag and do not let her think she can yell or disrespect you anytime she pleases. That is complete bullshit and if I was your wife I would've done knocked her stupid. You have a family at home. They deserve normalcy. Your child at home deserves a childhood free of tension and nasty comments from the ex. If she doesn't like them then oh well. She doesn't have to like them but she does have to respect them or she is not fit to be called a parent. You do not have to put up with that. If she can't be an adult then don't worry about contacting her. Let her contact you when she grows the hell up. You're a parent. If she won't let you see your child or at least call to be civilized and discuss it then forget her because this moment here and now is completely her fault and no one else's. You didn't asked to be yelled at and you don't have time to put up with that when you are busy being an awesome dad to your child at home. It is her fault that you don't get the chance to be an awesome dad to your son and it is her fault why he won't know he has a sibling or stepmom who probably adores him. She can't accept that and that is why it is her fault he has to miss out. Live your life. If you've made that call and she chewed your ass out then you've done enough and you don't have to deal with that now or ever. That's her fault because she can't get over herself. Let her take responsibility for this and quit feeling bad because I don't think you would've been a part of your sons life no matter how much you tried to kiss her ass. I simply cannot stand ignorant bitches. Some people just need to grow up and stop living solely for theirselves. Deadbeat moms are the worst
This is whats up

Saint Louis, MO

#68 Jan 8, 2014
Yeah I'm not going to put up with it anymore and I plan on having this topic deleted as soon as I can. One of us has to be an adult in this. I cant make choices for her but I can make my own choices based on her decisions and behavior and what would be best for my son. He shouldn't have to be stuck in the middle of an all out warzone just because his mother wants it to be that way
NAN

United States

#69 Jan 8, 2014
Dude if ur name isn't Charles, this post ain't about u. The baby mama who started this don't have either of her kids. Her mom and sister is raising them....

Cape Girardeau, MO

#70 Jan 8, 2014
Start tape recording conversations and take her to court and demand you see your child. A woman can not keep your child away for non support especially when your trying and a judge will consider that.too much animosity for the child.
crazy

Columbus, IN

#71 Jan 9, 2014
Okay ppl post what u want yall dont know whats hoing on... my mama has yhen just on yhe days i have to work becausr i ho n a 4 n morning. N i dont want them in the cold air that early... n i wtk 10 plus hours a day. So back the heck off i doin what right so my kids aint sick all the time but u best believe i have them when im off but if u dont know me personily then dont b sayin shit like that bc u have no clue ehat mr n my family is doin n if u don know who i am n posting that gtow some balls n txt me shit...

Location hidden

#72 Jan 9, 2014
r u illiterate? I don't spell my words right half the time but dang ppl can still read it where as here I don't know if u cant spell or if ur cracked out or drunk. If u don't care what ppl think then get off of topix n quit with the blah blah blah I don't give a shit. Youre user name suits u just fine. ur not making any sense to anyone. Come back when ur sober Nobody is buying it so get over it

Location hidden

#73 Jan 9, 2014
U ho at 4 in the morning? nice.
crazy

Holton, IN

#74 Jan 9, 2014
Dude im not a ho. Grow up. N for the other post that was posted u know ppl does hit the wrong letter sometimes. So if thats all u have to post they y bother thats childish. I keep posting because i dont want ppl on here thinkin they know wats goin on when they have no clue all taking thangs on here the wrong way only one that knows is me n the father not the whole dang state....

Location hidden

#75 Jan 9, 2014
People DO hit the wrong letter sometimes but not like that. Sounds like some chewbacca shit. Ur the one who stated they ho at 4 in the morning not me. U n the dad do know what's going on n the dad clearly has said his peace where u just keep getting caught up in lie after lie n r making excuses for yourself. Everybody else has asked n wondered why u stay on topix n why not handle business amongst ur ex n ur self instead of going on and on and on. The more u talk the worse u make it sound n I agree with everyone else on here when I say any real parent wouldn't bring anything that involves their child including custodial matters on a place like topix n then go even further to degrade the other parent. They may not teach things like how to b a parent in ur Kentucky trailer park but in the real world this is not how things r done. In reality u have a lot of growing up to do n I'm pretty sure u know it

Location hidden

#76 Jan 11, 2014
Apparently the deadbeat mom is speechless
Ewwww

Jackson, MO

#77 Jan 20, 2014
Some people are so disgusting....it sounds like you;re trying to get out of child support....think of the struggling mother!!!! I am a woman who used to be a single mother who's ex never ever paid bc he thought it was a fun little game to dodge it and keep his cash...scumbags!!!! Meanwhile the ones who suffer the most: THE KIDS.
Duh

United States

#78 Jan 20, 2014
Yeah. Think bc ur a woman u will get away with it? Ur right bc the court wont do shit to a woman.
guest who is nosey

Farmington, MO

#79 Jan 20, 2014
mangobarrow wrote:
Apparently the deadbeat mom is speechless
I have read all these comments made on this topic and enjoyed yours the best. If yall don't mind I would like to add that I was married for over 15 years had 2 kids when my marriage ended. My ex-husband loved playing catch me if you can on child support, so I took another job raised both my children without public aid and if you ask them today now that they are grown I am Mom and Dad. It takes two to have children but you should never punish your children for your few seconds of joy.

Location hidden

#80 Jan 20, 2014
I'm glad u like my post. I can say all scenes r different n its clear 2 see what we r dealing with is a deadbeat mom. my mom used me and my brother as leverage for years to get back at our fathers n also held child support over his head while I nvr saw a dime. She was too busy trying to win back our fathers than to raise her own kids so now we grew up n see it for what it is n I hope this kid does too. I got a half sis n my mom tried to drive a wedge between me n my stepmom n my half sister. It don't work that way n hopefully these little kids grow up 2 learn the truth too n make their own decisions based on whats best for them. its not always about child support. some moms or should I say deadbeat moms like to use that as one more excuse to play those games that only hurts the kids n the long run. id say this person has a lot of growing up to do before her kids outgrow her n figure it out for themselves.n as said before its not always about the money so if ur ex husband was a good father money don't mean shit. my dad was awesome and he did what he could which is more than I can say for my mom. shes nothing to me n even now she still has some growing up she needs to do. my stepmom is more of a mom than that woman will ever be. n that just goes to show u ppl out there that even stepmoms sometimes become a big part of a childs life so to all u stepmoms out there keep doing a good job because sometimes its more than blood that makes a family
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#81 Jan 20, 2014
Ewwww wrote:
Some people are so disgusting....it sounds like you;re trying to get out of child support....think of the struggling mother!!!! I am a woman who used to be a single mother who's ex never ever paid bc he thought it was a fun little game to dodge it and keep his cash...scumbags!!!! Meanwhile the ones who suffer the most: THE KIDS.
did you even read the post from the supposed father??? Doesn't sound like he's trying to get out of child support to me. How sad that you would automatically make assumptions based on your own personal life when clearly its not. I think the father handled the situation quite well and unlike the mother kept his children in mind, All the while the mother is personally bashing and stating false accusations against the father while the father said his peace and let it go out of RESPECT TO HIS CHILD. Which clearly the mother does not have that same respect. Don't pick and choose. If you are going to comment know all of the facts and don't judge someone before hearing their side only because you have a deadbeat for an ex. Not all mommys deserve to be given that title

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff 2016 2 hr Citizen 367
Sonic 8 hr Guest 31
Jessica crowe 12 hr Guest30 4
freds 17 hr shownough 11
Rusty spur 18 hr Who 12
Reese 19 hr Reese 4
Semo South Eagles Tue Fan 2

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance