Trashy

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Wow! What has become of Big Book? Nothin but nasty and trashy people there nowadays. Seem to be alot of out of towners there lately!
Roll Call

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Names?
yeah boy

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Them New Madrid boys came in there thumping heads Saturday night!
Its ok

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Don't worry. New Madrid guys have small peters, that's why they start shit, wear polos, and cablez.
NMBOYS

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

NM boys are punks! Look at the class of people that hang there. Workers and customers. When you hang with trash you start to smell like it.
Youd like to know

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

The people that work there are good people so you need go double check yourself. I agree the crowd isn't always fancy but the workers are some great people. Grow up an get a life.
Really

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Maybe those Nm boys need to stay in their own town. Trash is trash n nothing smells as bad as new Madrid matthews lilborn n all those other Podunk inbred infested towns. Wanna get rid of the trash then start with the source. Nm kids r too scared to roll with the big boys that's why they gotta pick on kidsn old drunks at BBC. They're afraid if they take it to the streets they might get that head thumped a little too hard lol. N as for BBC what do u expect. It's a bar. The kind of service u provide to the public determines the kind of company u keep at ur establishment. Business is business and money is money. Don't like it don't go there noone is forcing u to participate in such trashiness ad you'd like to call it. Find something more productive to do like going to church n spending time with ur family. Seems to me like the little Nm boys must've had their azzes chased outta town n their trying to compensate for their lack of testicular fortitude. Wht u mad cuz u tried to mess with a local meth whxre n she laughed at ur winky size? Lol stay off the cracks kids n stay in daycare cuz an education reall pays off

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the East Prairie Forum right now

Search the East Prairie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
hot 31 min ram rodder 21
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 3 hr Same 6,874
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Dumb Ass Liberals 92,299
fire on millar rd 9 hr Guest 8
gary hutson 9 hr lol 32
Cut line 11 hr Guest 4
Who is that guy walks around town in a black ho... 11 hr idk 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

East Prairie Jobs

•••
•••
•••