justin owens snitching on everyone

justin owens snitching on everyone

Posted in the East Prairie Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Aug 8, 2012
That boy has done emptied a six pk of bic ink pens and put his own uncle on the indictment list way too go germ keep it up!

Haslet, TX

#2 Aug 8, 2012
Does anything get said or dogged the hell out about them other snitches that everybody knows?i sure don't see a topic on the MAIN snitch/s around here... But one that's locked up,fixin to do sum time, takin the wrap for them p.o.s's. Hell I'd use a couple pens too knowin ur doin 20 damn yrs fed time.

Now these MAIN SNITCHES... R different... They start spittin names and u see em the next damn day. Now. Go up and click the little red X and get up off ur pole stand an get a LIFE. He's facin his time like a REAL MAN not like these bi*ch made ones still roamin the scumbag town of Ep. Go figure!!!!!
not the only snitch

Haslet, TX

#3 Aug 8, 2012
Britney P is doing the same thing trying to help free skip

Haslet, TX

#4 Aug 8, 2012
Idk y. Hes just usin that bi*ch to help him get out. Be there. Money. That's honestly the real reason he married u cuz he knew u was sprung and sti will b sprung and kno for herself he's usin u. Tlkn to other chicks. I kno. Seriously.
Soon As he gets out if he does BET ur not gonna be with him long
Bahahaha

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Aug 8, 2012
Bigest snitches r brice and bam bam!

United States

#6 Aug 8, 2012
Don't forget Amanda Jackson and her brothers

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Aug 8, 2012
Brice and Bam? nah.

Not bam. He's been to prison too much and he just hasn't really ever been caught red handed on a big case.

Besides, nobody would trust brice Owens after he lied during Johnny norvilles appellate hearing.
dang

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2012
Mannnn Yal need to quit hatin foreal. Are Yal doin thangs ya shldnt b doin and worried bout gettin snitched on. Sounds just about like that.

U jus dyin to try to do it big when ur mad cuz u can't reach their level. Hahah. He/&/She on my level
what level

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Aug 8, 2012
dang wrote:
Mannnn Yal need to quit hatin foreal. Are Yal doin thangs ya shldnt b doin and worried bout gettin snitched on. Sounds just about like that.
U jus dyin to try to do it big when ur mad cuz u can't reach their level. Hahah. He/&/She on my level
OMG did you just say brice owens and bam bam are doing it big?!LAME PLZ!Them rat snitching lames aint doing nothing but shot searching and trying to swing on all the real dopemens balls sacks ur crazy them punks aint never seen money noone that i know that does DO IT BIG wont mess wit either of the two cause their rats and bums they would shoot all the product and put the man in jail once they drained him dry and whoever you are allways postin from tx you aint on no level except topx bum lowlife status,brice got a nice ride?nope!bam?nope!brice got a tight crib?nope! bam?nope!does either have a bank account?nope!debit card?nope! nice clothes?nope! man if these bums are ballers id like to know where its at?You need a better role model their katy always online tx,yall hear this dumbass talking bout brice and bam bam are ballers?wow brice been wearing the same clothes for four years at least only he has that suits him is a dea hat!Bam bam done alot of time in jail my ass just like brice a few months here and there at bullshit prisons but nope never no real time they treat their rats good in miss co!bahahahahah this is hilarious!

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Aug 9, 2012
I guess wearing vans old clothes havin no job or hustle and spreading diseases with a meth freek-a-leek tramp like rocqullue fisher is balling nowadays he got with her when he was 30 and she 14!
haa

Haslet, TX

#11 Aug 9, 2012
So wat. Wats the reason for even worrying about em or talkin about em. U WON'T say it to their damn face now will ya. Hell Na u wont or ya wouldn't be on here talkin sh*t under a lame fake a$$ name. Grow sum damn balls an step up to their face. Ha I don't even kno why im wasting my typing time tellin ur scary a$$ to grow up and step up Like a real man/woman cuz it AIN'T. Gonna happen. This forum will keep on goin under scary pu$$ys that don't have nothing better to do at all. Damn I swear ppl these days.
bahaha

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Aug 9, 2012
haa wrote:
So wat. Wats the reason for even worrying about em or talkin about em. U WON'T say it to their damn face now will ya. Hell Na u wont or ya wouldn't be on here talkin sh*t under a lame fake a$$ name. Grow sum damn balls an step up to their face. Ha I don't even kno why im wasting my typing time tellin ur scary a$$ to grow up and step up Like a real man/woman cuz it AIN'T. Gonna happen. This forum will keep on goin under scary pu$$ys that don't have nothing better to do at all. Damn I swear ppl these days.
KATY TX everyone knows your the worst!Your on every post starting shit hell you started most of em but now your narrowing it down to who you are cause only a handful of people mess with brice,bam buttslam,rochelle,justin and van!Everyone els knows they are rats so you must be younger or you would know brice set up his momma and her boyfriend johnny then testified,he then went on to tell on numerous others and in my whole 39 yrs i've heard of him being in ONE fight and he got a beat down like my sexy friend john cena hands out.IF i did post my name noone would come looking for me but your scary ass would find out who i am and all the brice snitch friends would bash me and my family brice might be able to whip me i weigh 145 lbs and im a woman jamie i would hurt,justin and sierra as well but my name isnt going on here and unlike you katy tx i bought my phone at best buy in cape and like 60 % of people on here my ip shows cape allways has and will i guess but your hiding your true ip and evidently can't change it so you'll be receiving an ass whipping soon i supose cause someone will catch you up a younger friend of the owens with a computer not a phone that is on topics 24-7 someone hand us this persons name so all these people on all the other topics can whoop on her or his lameo ass!Go tell on someone like your friends do wanna be ballers with no money,drugs or common sense too be one with oh did yall know tyler witty and brice have had sex?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#13 Aug 10, 2012
bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>KATY TX everyone knows your the worst!Your on every post starting shit hell you started most of em but now your narrowing it down to who you are cause only a handful of people mess with brice,bam buttslam,rochelle,justin and van!Everyone els knows they are rats so you must be younger or you would know brice set up his momma and her boyfriend johnny then testified,he then went on to tell on numerous others and in my whole 39 yrs i've heard of him being in ONE fight and he got a beat down like my sexy friend john cena hands out.IF i did post my name noone would come looking for me but your scary ass would find out who i am and all the brice snitch friends would bash me and my family brice might be able to whip me i weigh 145 lbs and im a woman jamie i would hurt,justin and sierra as well but my name isnt going on here and unlike you katy tx i bought my phone at best buy in cape and like 60 % of people on here my ip shows cape allways has and will i guess but your hiding your true ip and evidently can't change it so you'll be receiving an ass whipping soon i supose cause someone will catch you up a younger friend of the owens with a computer not a phone that is on topics 24-7 someone hand us this persons name so all these people on all the other topics can whoop on her or his lameo ass!Go tell on someone like your friends do wanna be ballers with no money,drugs or common sense too be one with oh did yall know tyler witty and brice have had sex?
Oh shut up. This coward is one of them snitchin bit€hes We all kno who u r. Bagahhahah. Now u got the a$$ whoopin comin. Watch it now!!!!!!
mrs straight talk

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Aug 10, 2012
i dont see none of yalls names on here you go first what you scared?Must be or ur name would be on here when u started this crap im not scared of jamie or any of the skanks and i've seen owens get beat up so im sure no men are scared of them why should they be you think a dope head that lays around like a bum shooting dope and never working or working out is in any kinda shape to be fighting a grown REAL MAN who works all day everyday?Nope Katy tx you love these snitches,why?They have beaten on women,molested little girls and gave away diseases putting someone in jail when your just as bad or worse all because you are scared means your a worthless snitch so why do you love em brice should've died when he was a kid ,van should've been shot by now or stabbed in prison,jamie married a mentally retarted boy name bobby gene taylor jr so why do you hang out with trash and evidently you dont know too much cause yeah brice has had shit brought to his face and he didnt want any of the ass whipping he was going to receive his girl friend will suck and screw anyone brice tells her too (even though she loves it and wouldanyway) for a small amount of dope sierra is a loud mouth shit starter and the most worthless mother in ep!bam bam is a big baby snitch and child molestor but birds of a feather flock together no name aint bashing me then hiding your name so i cant beat ur ass!toodles 20 who am i little fat girl your clueless go walk the loop some more and catch the clap again yeah i know who you are your own sibling told on you for posting on here!Go on girl post your real name and mine honey!Yep thats what i thought i love this town but people like the mentioned are tearing it apart and influancing our kids it's gotta stop i cn't wait for all you dope heads too die from your weakness and addictions!OH toodles i'll be waiting on my ass whooping not a hoe round here can do that!
Knowledgable

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Aug 10, 2012
Seriously...we are worried about"snitches"? I think people need to worry about what they are doing to keep them "snitching"...get a life, a job, and don't do the crime or you won't do the time. It's simple. If you cannot find anything better to do then worry about snitches..then you must be worried about getting caught.
Knowledgable

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 10, 2012
haa wrote:
OOOOH you're scarey..flappin those lips tellin people they hide behind a fake name and look at you hypocrite.
applause

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Aug 11, 2012
Knowledgable wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOH you're scarey..flappin those lips tellin people they hide behind a fake name and look at you hypocrite.
They cant help it they are hugged up so tightly around these p.o.s nuts that they have to take up for em and i agree with the knowledgable post the thing is these people being talked about are running around with kids ruining their lives because noone their own age will have anything to do with them because they know how bad they are.Brice got with and had sex with that fisher girl when she was 14 and he was 30 thats child molesting and sick!He knows he has hepatitus and tells these girls he doesn't thats sick justin owens does the same.this idiot posting under Katy TX tries to act like these boys are tough and about something but they're not they are scumbags that steal too shake bottles of fake meth shake n bake isnt even meth a chemical compound thats close too but far from amphetamines and can cause instant death cardiac arrest and major brain damage it's not meth but it closes the same receptors in the brain that pass dopeamine back and forth.They are giving it too our kids cause like i said older people with sense don't mess with them brice runs around with children isn't that a little weird he's like 40!

United States

#18 Aug 11, 2012
applause wrote:
<quoted text>They cant help it they are hugged up so tightly around these p.o.s nuts that they have to take up for em and i agree with the knowledgable post the thing is these people being talked about are running around with kids ruining their lives because noone their own age will have anything to do with them because they know how bad they are.Brice got with and had sex with that fisher girl when she was 14 and he was 30 thats child molesting and sick!He knows he has hepatitus and tells these girls he doesn't thats sick justin owens does the same.this idiot posting under Katy TX tries to act like these boys are tough and about something but they're not they are scumbags that steal too shake bottles of fake meth shake n bake isnt even meth a chemical compound thats close too but far from amphetamines and can cause instant death cardiac arrest and major brain damage it's not meth but it closes the same receptors in the brain that pass dopeamine back and forth.They are giving it too our kids cause like i said older people with sense don't mess with them brice runs around with children isn't that a little weird he's like 40!
He's only 33 lol get ur facts straight stupid a$$
Knowledgable

Hume, MO

#20 Aug 11, 2012
Toodles20 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's only 33 lol get ur facts straight stupid a$$
You need to get a brain and some common sense. If he is 33 and doing the stuff I read.. he needs to be in the state pen...better yet, the town should have hangings for people who mess with underage girls.

United States

#21 Aug 11, 2012
Like u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fakest People in EP 3 hr defamation of cha... 8
Jamie Owens 5 hr Guest 5
Grave Mon Guestie15 2
Handbook Mon Guest 22
Alex Boiiii!!! Aug 17 Guest 1
Casey Gilmore and Kaleb linhart Aug 16 Proof101 17
Private eye Aug 15 YourEx 26

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance