First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Sikeston, MO

#1 Jul 14, 2012
How many people in this town actually count there prescription pills when you get home with them and the count is short? What can you do about it without looking like a cheat? The Pharmacy says they count it two times. With the total count being over one hundred are you going to count your pills? It adds up over time. So where is all the pills going, being shorted as much as 20 pills in one prescription
really

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Jul 14, 2012
I don't know that you can blame the pharmacy you are using. Have you looked at your friends or family who have access to the medications when you are not looking?

Sikeston, MO

#3 Jul 14, 2012
The prescriptions are still in the bag stapled when I get them before counting.
Just moved here

Farmington, MO

#4 Jul 14, 2012
I like to have sex

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Jul 14, 2012
guest wrote:
The prescriptions are still in the bag stapled when I get them before counting.
simple solution. Count them
Out in front of the pharmacist before you leave!!
been here

United States

#6 Jul 14, 2012
Just moved here wrote:
I like to have sex
Me Too !
Ummm

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Jul 14, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
simple solution. Count them
Out in front of the pharmacist before you leave!!
But then there would be no one to blame for the "missing" pills! Lol
hoopla

United States

#8 Jul 15, 2012
Weird
pays attention

Klawock, AK

#9 Jul 15, 2012
I just noticed this.. I was short 5.. so I counted at the counter the next time ánd was 5 short again.. so I always count.. I had had major surgery and needed pain meds.. now I always count.. I don't think it matter which pharmacies .. just always keep track.. where do pill poppers work???? Where. The pills are of coarse!

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Jul 15, 2012
guest wrote:
How many people in this town actually count there prescription pills when you get home with them and the count is short? What can you do about it without looking like a cheat? The Pharmacy says they count it two times. With the total count being over one hundred are you going to count your pills? It adds up over time. So where is all the pills going, being shorted as much as 20 pills in one prescription
I always count mine and they've always been right. I count mine out and separate them by the week.
Wrong

Farmington, MO

#11 Jul 15, 2012
I've never been shorted that I know of but I have received the wrong prescription all together before and it would have been deadly to take it. I know sometimes the color can change from different manufactures but don't just assume its right. Double check
facts

United States

#12 Sep 3, 2012
I no what u mean about the pharmacy. I moved my business from beautons, yeah I said it, because they shorted me 30 of my nerve pills and called me a liar when I went rite back in. One of those girls behind the counter has a Xanax problem and just ain't been caught yet. I went to the police, Danny lafferty and Lori Christian, and they refused to take my report. Ain't that something but that's a whole other story. Main street is the best pharmacy for all ur needs. And oh yeah, our police force is very corrupt. They make the rules up as they go. I say A.J. Groves for sheriff. Or daniel Boone Ledbetter even better. They both no the meaning of fair and right from wrong.

Jackson, MO

#13 Sep 4, 2012
guest wrote:
my mother changed from beautons for just this reason. She was shorted on her xanex a couple of times. Wasn't it beautons that messed up Daniel lafferty jrs perception and caused his death?? This place really needs investigated.

Maryland Heights, MO

#14 Sep 4, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>my mother changed from beautons for just this reason. She was shorted on her xanex a couple of times. Wasn't it beautons that messed up Daniel lafferty jrs perception and caused his death?? This place really needs investigated.
I wasn't aware of this? Is this true?

Maryland Heights, MO

#15 Sep 4, 2012
facts wrote:
I no what u mean about the pharmacy. I moved my business from beautons, yeah I said it, because they shorted me 30 of my nerve pills and called me a liar when I went rite back in. One of those girls behind the counter has a Xanax problem and just ain't been caught yet. I went to the police, Danny lafferty and Lori Christian, and they refused to take my report. Ain't that something but that's a whole other story. Main street is the best pharmacy for all ur needs. And oh yeah, our police force is very corrupt. They make the rules up as they go. I say A.J. Groves for sheriff. Or daniel Boone Ledbetter even better. They both no the meaning of fair and right from wrong.
Who is the one with the xanax problem?

Jackson, MO

#16 Sep 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't aware of this? Is this true?
I'm not sure where the problem lies, but I know for a fact that my mothers perceptions were short on more than one occasion.

United States

#17 Oct 19, 2012
im not accusing anyone. People who steal medication is the lowest form of life.
Yup

United States

#18 Oct 20, 2012
Apparently the pharmacy has been shorting all these E.P. females on their birth control.
cody douglas

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Oct 21, 2012
hey inbreders move outta the 18th century here in cape at wallgreens,schnucks,k mart,medicap,downtown drugs,wal-mart,target,everywhe re using a machine that is EVER OFF NO SHORTAGE its beacuse you live in a po-dunk lifeless inbred town of what 4000 pple all toothless child molestors and ignorant farmers with no educations!They don't know how to count at your local durg store what is a beauton someones last name?Your towns fulla white trash girls and little tough guys wanting to be tough so bad they wrestle on a mat for no funds i seen some of east perrys finest get beat up at the arena here in cape while back so bad they cried,why my grandmother moved there i'll never know!
proudep

United States

#20 Oct 21, 2012
cody douglas wrote:
hey inbreders move outta the 18th century here in cape at wallgreens,schnucks,k mart,medicap,downtown drugs,wal-mart,target,everywhe re using a machine that is EVER OFF NO SHORTAGE its beacuse you live in a po-dunk lifeless inbred town of what 4000 pple all toothless child molestors and ignorant farmers with no educations!They don't know how to count at your local durg store what is a beauton someones last name?Your towns fulla white trash girls and little tough guys wanting to be tough so bad they wrestle on a mat for no funds i seen some of east perrys finest get beat up at the arena here in cape while back so bad they cried,why my grandmother moved there i'll never know!
Like you have room to talk about anyone else!!!or their family!! Lmmfao!!! Bitch please!!! You talk about EP like you know what's up..you would get your skank ass handed to you on a f*****g platter if you EVER showed face and talked your tough shit around here p***y. With that being said shut your damn c***sucker and lick these nuts since it is pretty obvious you have NONE. You sound a little jealous. Your teeth must be green or yellow and you must be as broke as a dead horse. Listen bud it is ok that you can't get laid. Just keep the lotion and a tube sock handy and maybe someday you will be someBODY and get laid and get a thing that we "po dunk mother f*****s" in ep do have an that is a life. Til then good luck with your pathetic excuse for one. HOLLA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops scared to arrest latty 15 hr truth 37
needing some fun (Mar '15) 17 hr guest 16
gordon chapman Tue Casenet 6
19 Alexia Drive, East Prairie, Mo. Mon guest 7
Amanda Knupp Sun Angie 1
brandi Sun hollie 1
Cory and keith Sun guest 10

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance