Confused

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Why does it seem that females these days go for guys that are locked up tattooed up no jobs or goals or just aren't very good guys?? What happend to honesty,faithfulness,commitmen t,trust, ect... Is that not in anymore?? Always hear how men r dogs or abusive and cheat but what about you lady's? How many sides do y'all have? Never hear of the guy u know that's getting done wrong meeting that girl you know who is being treated like shit by her man and just making each other happy? No real females left huh?
DetectiveObvious

East Prairie, MO

#2 Dec 26, 2012
You're correct Confused. I can start a list of about 30 or more girls who are dating/married to convicts, ex-cons, dope heads, drug dealers, lazy mofos, and such. I think the women are having a contest to see how big of a rep sheet they can marry into.
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 26, 2012
DetectiveObvious wrote:
You're correct Confused. I can start a list of about 30 or more girls who are dating/married to convicts, ex-cons, dope heads, drug dealers, lazy mofos, and such. I think the women are having a contest to see how big of a rep sheet they can marry into.
I used to be one of those women who had to have a man like that don't know why it was a Honor to have a man like that. Thank god I woke up and saw the light and got a real man who has a job and never been in trouble. These women are just Confused they will wake up one just give them time.
guest

Gulf Breeze, FL

#4 Dec 26, 2012
They are all hores and not ladies like they used ti be raised. All these welfare kids and rap music has ruined our once great country.
They need to turn away from their hoerdom and gi to chuch and turn to god.
guest

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2012
guest wrote:
They are all hores and not ladies like they used ti be raised. All these welfare kids and rap music has ruined our once great country.
They need to turn away from their hoerdom and gi to chuch and turn to god.
If I go to church will they teach me how to spell and read like you?
Truth Be Told

Elsberry, MO

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Did it ever occur to any of you that maybe it's an issue of supply and demand. There are not enough decent guys living there for all of the women who are searching.
guest

Gulf Breeze, FL

#7 Dec 26, 2012
These are not decent girls. These are fatties with tattiis, methheads, and very young loose girls .

There sure aren't many nice girls around here- not the kind you would want to marry. These girls are just in to partying and trying to get knocked up to trap a guy into paying for their next 18 years of partying.
Guest

United States

#8 Dec 26, 2012
Ur not totally right I married an ex con and as a clean man he was a damn good husband and father we had 8 wonderful yrs together but his past came to haunt him doesn't mean he's a bad man just got lost along the way and the love of a damn good women and his kids wasn't enough! He is entitled to a few mistakes so please don't think that all tattooed ex cons are bad cause dope causes good people to do stupid things! But there are def some dope who!es who don't help the situation!
Larry Watson

Lees Summit, MO

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Confused wrote:
Why does it seem that females these days go for guys that are locked up tattooed up no jobs or goals or just aren't very good guys?? What happend to honesty,faithfulness,commitmen t,trust, ect... Is that not in anymore?? Always hear how men r dogs or abusive and cheat but what about you lady's? How many sides do y'all have? Never hear of the guy u know that's getting done wrong meeting that girl you know who is being treated like shit by her man and just making each other happy? No real females left huh?
Snap out of it and stop whineing and slobbering because you can't get a girl.
guest

United States

#10 Dec 26, 2012
Larry Watson wrote:
<quoted text>Snap out of it and stop whineing and slobbering because you can't get a girl.
AMEN. It probably never occured to him that maybe he himself is the reason he can't get a good woman or keep a good woman. He blames the woman instead of facing the problems he himself created.
guest

Jackson, MO

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Most men want a woman to take of them and buy them things. The silly women do it too. They don't usually have a job or if they do, they barely make enough to take care of themselves. Don't get me wrong, there are decent men, but most of them want to lay up and let the woman take care of everything. They will brag about what they got, but nine times out of ten, they wouldn't have crap if it wasn;t for their parents or Grandparents.
guest

Farmington, MO

#12 Dec 29, 2012
Confused wrote:
Why does it seem that females these days go for guys that are locked up tattooed up no jobs or goals or just aren't very good guys?? What happend to honesty,faithfulness,commitmen t,trust, ect... Is that not in anymore?? Always hear how men r dogs or abusive and cheat but what about you lady's? How many sides do y'all have? Never hear of the guy u know that's getting done wrong meeting that girl you know who is being treated like shit by her man and just making each other happy? No real females left huh?
There are real females left out here. I am one I have a wonderful husband. He is not dope head, or anything else. He takes VERY good care of me and my children. He doesn't cheat on me or anything else. And I can say that and know that it is the TRUTH.
guest

Gulf Breeze, FL

#13 Dec 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There are real females left out here. I am one I have a wonderful husband. He is not dope head, or anything else. He takes VERY good care of me and my children. He doesn't cheat on me or anything else. And I can say that and know that it is the TRUTH.
Do you have nice titties?
Yup

Wentzville, MO

#14 Dec 30, 2012
guest wrote:
These are not decent girls. These are fatties with tattiis, methheads, and very young loose girls .
There sure aren't many nice girls around here- not the kind you would want to marry. These girls are just in to partying and trying to get knocked up to trap a guy into paying for their next 18 years of partying.
I so agree on this. I see girls like this all the time. Trying to trap a guy to get tht child support and then having another one by someone else just so they can get their paycheck too. It's pathetic really. As a woman u should have respect for yourselves and others. Think about how ur kids are gonna feel when they don't know who their daddy or whether to call the next boyfriend dad or not. Totally sickens me. Some of us females need to get some Jesus and some class
guest

United States

#15 Dec 30, 2012
I can't believe that ya actually believe a woman has a child to get child support. Are ya really that stupid??? Come on. Most women are good to get two hundred a month in child support. It takes a hell of a lot more than that to support a child a month. Also when you receive child support that is income so no free housing and foodstamps are limited by this. You people need to really think thru your stupid comments. Ya act like getting Child support is like winning the lottery. Also most men don't even pay there child support anyway and the women have to fight to get anything. How can child support pay for there next 18 years of partying when it doesn't even cover half of a childs expenses as is supposeed to. I can't understand how anybody could actually believe that. Ignorance pure and simple ignorance.
guest

Duluth, GA

#16 Dec 30, 2012
guest wrote:
I can't believe that ya actually believe a woman has a child to get child support. Are ya really that stupid??? Come on. Most women are good to get two hundred a month in child support. It takes a hell of a lot more than that to support a child a month. Also when you receive child support that is income so no free housing and foodstamps are limited by this. You people need to really think thru your stupid comments. Ya act like getting Child support is like winning the lottery. Also most men don't even pay there child support anyway and the women have to fight to get anything. How can child support pay for there next 18 years of partying when it doesn't even cover half of a childs expenses as is supposeed to. I can't understand how anybody could actually believe that. Ignorance pure and simple ignorance.
BS!!! Just look up on casenet and you will see what the biggest w**** in town gets in child support and that dont even include two baby daddys and they make the most and pay more! And the Bi*** gets foodstamps
guest

Gulf Breeze, FL

#17 Dec 30, 2012
Spread it wide open and receive a steamy hot load of baby batter deep inside you.
guest

Gulf Breeze, FL

#18 Dec 30, 2012
Tug on those inner lips. Spread them wide like a butterfly. Let the baby batter squirt in deep
trojan man

United States

#19 Dec 31, 2012
Blow ball juice all over my tird cutter
guest

United States

#20 Dec 31, 2012
Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reese Rendon 5 hr Pete 9
just curious faye myers 8 hr Citizen 21
Ronnie 17 hr guest 9
young pregnant girls Wed Beth 38
Shannon Bowers Wed Family 5
Truck? Tue Unknown 1
Marlana Wheatley Mon uh 26
More from around the web

East Prairie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]