of 2
Next Last
Big Dawg huntN

Hinckley, IL

#22 Jun 9, 2012
To old wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry for you . I hope you find a more positive way of life. S
Ay what ever makes you feel better, but you are bitter and feeling helpless but this behavior will not really make it better. You should find a more positive way to do for your family.
Are you giving any consideration to the old people in that nursing home?
Caretakers are taking thier medication, FACEBOOK MSG, and selling the medication to family members.
They were posting these transactions on their FACEBOOK msg .
Have copy of these msgs.......
HOW sick is that ??????????
To old

Jackson, MO

#23 Jun 9, 2012
Big Dawg huntN wrote:
<quoted text>
Caretakers are taking thier medication, FACEBOOK MSG, and selling the medication to family members.
You could be more help to those seniors by exposing the facilities miss manegement . The under paid caregivers were hired and supervised by people who were negligent.
As for facebook, and the things that are posted all I can say is "what were you thinking ?"
Big Dawg huntN

Hinckley, IL

#24 Jun 9, 2012
To old wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry for you . I hope you find a more positive way of life. S
Ay what ever makes you feel better, but you are bitter and feeling helpless but this behavior will not really make it better. You should find a more positive way to do for your family.
What about the old people in the nursing home?
These people were selling drugs intended for them.
With the transcripts of the FACEBOOK msgs. of the drug transactions
the DEA might be able to shut them down.

You need to be sorry for the old people in the nursing home.
Big Dawg huntN

Hinckley, IL

#25 Jun 9, 2012
To old wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be more help to those seniors by exposing the facilities miss manegement . The under paid caregivers were hired and supervised by people who were negligent.
As for facebook, and the things that are posted all I can say is "what were you thinking ?"
We are working on thet.

Shakn the tree to see what falls out.

Haslet, TX

#26 Jun 9, 2012
I still don't get what YOU have to do with this?
Big Dawg huntN

Hinckley, IL

#27 Jun 10, 2012
guest wrote:
I still don't get what YOU have to do with this?
I am old Too...might be living in a nursing home one day and hate the thought of a drug dealer changing my IV...
To old

Jackson, MO

#28 Jun 10, 2012
Big Dawg huntN wrote:
<quoted text>
I am old Too...might be living in a nursing home one day and hate the thought of a drug dealer changing my IV...
From all that has been said you really should check out who run the place, see if they are hirering drug dealers
flying-J

United States

#29 Jun 10, 2012
Big Dawg huntN wrote:
<quoted text>
Been a trucker all my life....East Prairie was always to buy some good pain killers and a little speed from some woman I used to know that worked at a nursing home in East Prairie.
Aint seen her for awhile...she must still be doing buisness though.
flying-J

United States

#30 Jun 10, 2012
Fat woman without teeth....my kinda woman
Big Dawg huntN

Hinckley, IL

#31 Jun 10, 2012
flying-J wrote:
<quoted text>
Been a trucker all my life....East Prairie was always to buy some good pain killers and a little speed from some woman I used to know that worked at a nursing home in East Prairie.
Aint seen her for awhile...she must still be doing buisness though.
And you are driving a darn truck on the highway...now I realy feel safe.

Help get dirtbag truck drivers off our roads:
The U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency has launched a toll-free international hotline to report the illegal sale and abuse of pharmaceutical drugs. People now will be able to provide anonymous telephone tips about the diversion of prescription drugs into the illegal market by individuals and suspicious Internet pharmacies.
Callers will be able to make confidential reports by dialing toll free (1-877-792-2873). In addition, such information can be reported online through the DEA web site.

United States

#32 Jun 11, 2012
Big Dawg huntN wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the Nurses and the Med Techs have access to any medication at any nursing home. The 'old people' as you say are handed the medicine from the authorized staff member.

United States

#33 Jun 11, 2012
Big Dawg huntN wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are that afraid of something like this then maybe you should have your daughter care for you until you depart. It is common for that to happen.
yep

Farmington, MO

#34 Jun 11, 2012
Big Dawg huntN wrote:
<quoted text>Drug abuse and criminal activity seems to be a FAMILY thing in East Prairie, MO.
Not unlike some third world place.

Therefor "genealogy" seems to play a big part.
The regular people need to stand UP against this rampent degradation of their society.
When we see a family mamber acting like a TURD...do something about it.
Yep, do what I do, tell them to go lay in the yard.
Mike

Hebron, IL

#35 Jun 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the Nurses and the Med Techs have access to any medication at any nursing home. The 'old people' as you say are handed the medicine from the authorized staff member.
In this instance I think he is saying it is the staff person stealing and selling the medication.
NO SUICIDE

Hebron, IL

#36 Jun 12, 2012
To old wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to meet her, have her arrested, or kill her self? I know that sounds harsh but you were the driving force behind the other mans suicide.
Might I inform you; Eric's death was not a suicide; death certificate says Methadone overdose. Accident. NO SUICIDE! Had eric's family given it some thought to the seriousness of his drug abuse, like I did, He would still be alive today. I don't support drug use or alcohol use, which is why I kicked him out. Angie Russel, Eric's cpousin/sister was providing Eric with pain pills and other Rx drugs she got from her work, illegally. You don't give an addict drugs or death becomes them. Good lesson learned. Get your facts straight, TOO OLD or keep your mouth shut. If you'd like to see the death certificate and the tox results, let me know, otherwise don't blame someone else for their stupidity.
To old

Florissant, MO

#37 Jun 12, 2012
NO SUICIDE wrote:
<quoted text> Might I inform you; Eric's death was not a suicide; death certificate says Methadone overdose. Accident. NO SUICIDE! Had eric's family given it some thought to the seriousness of his drug abuse, like I did, He would still be alive today. I don't support drug use or alcohol use, which is why I kicked him out. Angie Russel, Eric's cpousin/sister was providing Eric with pain pills and other Rx drugs she got from her work, illegally. You don't give an addict drugs or death becomes them. Good lesson learned. Get your facts straight, TOO OLD or keep your mouth shut. If you'd like to see the death certificate and the tox results, let me know, otherwise don't blame someone else for their stupidity.
Really,I was not there but I had been following the ex-father in-laws statements .Given the tone and amount of accusations he made it would not be hard to see someone with an addiction OD while trying to deal with the
Campaign that was being waged at the time. Who can know if it was accident or not. Not all overdoses are an accident.
friendguy

Hebron, IL

#38 Jun 12, 2012
NO SUICIDE wrote:
<quoted text> Might I inform you; Eric's death was not a suicide; death certificate says Methadone overdose. Accident. NO SUICIDE! Had eric's family given it some thought to the seriousness of his drug abuse, like I did, He would still be alive today. I don't support drug use or alcohol use, which is why I kicked him out. Angie Russel, Eric's cpousin/sister was providing Eric with pain pills and other Rx drugs she got from her work, illegally. You don't give an addict drugs or death becomes them. Good lesson learned. Get your facts straight, TOO OLD or keep your mouth shut. If you'd like to see the death certificate and the tox results, let me know, otherwise don't blame someone else for their stupidity.
That just aint called for…calling us alcoholics and drug addictions stupid just causes us to go out and get f**k*d UP an go out an lie down in the road..
We need a lot more understanding and cheaper drugs and medicade.
You people are just could harded. Give me a brak and go to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Handbook 1 hr guest 15
Jamie Owens 13 hr Lmao 3
Alex Boiiii!!! Aug 17 Guest 1
Casey Gilmore and Kaleb linhart Aug 16 Proof101 17
Private eye Aug 15 YourEx 27
corvette Aug 14 Lil Fox 14
newsheriff Aug 13 Just Saying 75

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance